Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 18 years old man. I am suffering from chest pain just above my heart from one year. I have used some pain relief tablets but no benefit.
Atorlip-f tablet is prescribed for me to maintain lipid level. Control chlostral. But another doctor wants to stop the dosage completely for three months since my lipids are andar control now is it ok to stop the medicine for 3 months? What are the side effects of atorlip-f .i don't have any heart problem .
Hi, I am housewife suffering from high blood pressure (95-165 hg. Many time at night I feel heat on my head and anxious even after AC is on. Also I want to kill myself at that stage. My age is 47 and my monopose is in progress. Could you please suggest some ayurvedic solution.
How to control blood pressure and sugar. As I am suffering from high blood pressure. Also cardiac pain. Please prescribe appropriate medicine. Please help.
My wife is having problem of low blood pressure so I want solution because she always face problem like nose bleeding, senseless, etc. Please help me.
Meri mummy ko low blood pressure ki problem hai. mujhe kya krna chahiye unka blood pressure normal rakhne k liye.
I have taken up a preventive test and few items are inbred, please help interpret the report Cardiac Risk Makers:- apolipoprotein -A1 (APO-A1)-97mg/DL apolipoprotein -B (APO-A1)-97mg/DL High Sensitivity C Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)- 8.81mg/L APO B/APO A1 Ratio: 1 Liver apart amino transferase (SGOT)-38.5U/l Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)-52.7U/l Please note I have diabetes 2 and its avg of 140 I am on no medication from past 1 year.
Work with advertising print media. Now a days I have sleeping problem from 15 days. I average sleep only 15 hours In 25 days. But I have no worry about. My parents worry about it and take advice to meet doctors. But I do not want to meet doctors. because I feel ok in full day. Lastly I agree to meet a doctor. He examine my BP which was 300/180. Dr. Suggested to admit or prescribed BP tablet. But I feel ok.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should we done in this type of situation?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.