Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gareema
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. GareemaYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old lady now a days m suffering from migraine problem in fact m having this problem from the last 25 years bt from the last 5 years I was away from this problem now again this started left side head as well as neck pain m taking grenil and nimesulide 100mg bt no effect also m having high bp for that m taking telma 40 can anyone help me.
My sister have a problem she is 28 years old female she using pacemaker, can she use mobile phones ?
Now I'm experience some fatigue and my cholesterol level also high. In addition to that, I have raised triglyceride level as well. Few days ago, I have been subjected to an abdomen ultrasound test. The result says that I have a mild fatty liver. Is mild fatty liver reversible? Is this the reason for my elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels?
I have a high bp. I feel restless all day long. I get tired very soon. I don't even feel hungry nowadays. What should I do. Recently my cholesterol level also shot up.
Last three days I did not sleep whole night. I am feeling so week. My heart rate some times increase like anything. Why it's happen with me. Is it for quit smoking from last 8 days or other reason.
My wife is 45 years old her BP is remained low 100/65. As I know its hereditary problem. She is not taking any kind medicine. There is no other problem she had. Please advise.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.