Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganpat Jagannath SawantYour feedback matters!
29 years old weight 52 height 4.11" I have pcos take treatment for conceive baby from gums I want to know when I conceive can do job? Hole 9 month I have take medicine? And bed rest is must for pregnancy time please help.
Is it possible to have unprotected sex to be pregnant without ejaculation. There have been unprotected sex with penis in vagina for a couple of minutes without ejaculation. Is there a chance for pregnancy.
I am 26 years old and breastfeeding. I get leg cramps in the night. I take my meals on time. I drink milk at night but still because of the pain I can't sleep the whole night. Please prescribe any medicines.
Hi Age 26, Day of cycle 10, follicular scan report is follicle left ovary size 2.6*2.5, ET: 1.2 cm and irregular endometrium. Is this report normal? Last month I have ovulated on 12 day, on which day I may ovulate this month. Is it possible to conceive this month.
My wife is pregnant after 8 year. Please advice us she is until 6 month vomiting. You have any suggestion.
Last two days after removing my bra in the evening time Dr. I am getting pain in my side brest as well as upper portion of brest.
Dear Dr. Last week I had done sex with my partner and I gave her a pill of unwanted 72. This week we are planning to have sex again. So can I have her pill again? If not then what is other procedure to avoid pregnancy instead of using condoms.
I'm 32 years old married for 4 years. In November 2012 I had laparoscpy surgery for chocolate cyst in both ovaries but it has formed again. I was prescribed danazol many times but side effects include severe gastritis and join pain that I had to discontinue. I wished to have a child what should I do ?
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression.
Related Tip: What If You Have Unprotected Sex??
My wife done with her period on 15 july 2016 to 21 july 2016. After that we had protected sex about 4 times. Last night (26 july night) we had sex. Firstly I inserted without condom, making 10-15 push after that I used condom and had sex and finish it off (i didn't ejaculate in her). On 27 july morning she said that she get bleeding and period started. My question are 1. Is it a normal period because 1 week before she had her normal period? 2. Is there any chance of pregnancy because Firstly I inserted without condom? 3. Can pre-cum semen hold sperm? Please I need help in emergency. Thank you waiting for your answer.
Dear Dr. I m in the 4th month of pregnancy. I never had a vomiting sensation. I am advised by my Dr. to take all 9, duphaston, zincovit n doxinate tablets. I was always feeling hungry in the prior 3 months, but nw I m never in mood to have something to eat. I had meet with n accident in my first month of pregnancy n at that time I was not aware of my pregnancy. I m a bit tensed as I m scared whether my baby is growing properly, as my stomach has not increased yet.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
The technique of IVF is bringing miracles to lives of infertile couples where it would not have been possible naturally but it has its own limitations as it is science, not magic.