Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 26 years female. My period is irregular. In april 2015 I conceive but Dr. Said after 15 days the cell is dead. She gave me Mifepristone tablet. After that my period came on July (2 months). Then September 5, 31 October. I consult to gynecologist she gave me Rubired tablet (1 month) and cycloset syrup (3 month. This is my third month start using cycloset syrup. Still my period not come. Please tell me about my period.
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
My girl friend is two weeks late and she has done preganews test last evening and it turned up to positive is she really pregnant and can you suggest a safest abortion pills for her which I can get in any medical. Her age is 27.
I have been married for four years still childless what should I do now. I really want your precious comment.
Mam, I am planning from last 6months for baby but not be able to concieve it. I have done all test. All reports came positive. Please suggest something.
Mera last period 20/07/2016 ko aaya tha Dr. Ne bola ki heart beat nahi ho rahi abortion karna padega kya kare wait karna thik hoga?
My period started from 4th may to 8th may n I did intercourse on 18th may but 31st may again my period started why is it so and which is a ryt time to do a sex after periods so I can get pregnant easily please suggest.
I am 29 year old female having pregnancy of 5 week 5 days (as per USG report), I am facing too much problem with acidity, which medicine I can take for relief from acidity and any medicine will safe during pregnancy.
I am 28 years old, married 2 and half year before, My one tube is blocked and other is ok. I have PCOD also. Pls let me the chances of Pregnancy?
Women who have abnormally large breasts usually tend to develop them during adolescence or during pregnancy. Large breasts can cause physiological problems apart from being unsightly. Some of the problems commonly reported by women include back and neck problems. Let's explore one of the most common methods of breast reduction known as the keyhole method.
What is the keyhole method of breast reduction?
The Keyhole method of breast reduction is the most commonly prescribed form of breast reduction surgery. In this method the doctor places an anchor or a keyhole shaped incision around the areola extending to the underside of the breast. Then a small device is inserted to melt fat and a low power vacuum is used to extract it. After this is done the area is stitched up reducing the breast size.
The extent of the incision:
The length and breadth of the incision can vary from case to case. However, the following areas usually tend to have scarring:
- The area around the nipple known as the areola: A round circular incision is made around the areola to open up this section of the breast.
- Downwards from the areola to underside of the breast: This is where the keyhole shape comes into prominence as this is an extension of the incision to open up the breast.
- The area on the underside of the breast along a horizontal curve: This may vary in extent from patient to patient depending upon how much tissue needs to be removed and thus may be larger or smaller.
The advantages of keyhole method of breast reduction:
There are many valid reasons why this method is the most prescribed and most popular form of breast reduction. Let's look at some of the reasons below.
- The most minimally invasive method: Conventional breast reduction may employ techniques, which open up the breast, which is a longer and more complicated form of surgery, and thus the keyhole method being the least invasive has its own advantages.
- Lesser scars: With other forms of breast reduction, the scars along the incision lines may be much larger. With the keyhole method, much of the scarring is hidden away due the shape of the incision as well as the size being smaller.
- Quicker healing: Most forms of keyhole surgery use liposculpture or the extraction of fat rather than full excision of tissues and thus it generally translates to quicker healing. Even in cases where excision is performed, healing still tends to be quicker with this method as the incisions tend to be smaller.