Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GangwaniYour feedback matters!
After using "Today's women contraceptive" my wife feels some pain while passing urine like something stopping from urine to come out. Any solution to this?
Hii sir I have just given up Chewing Tobacco. Since then have been feeling gasping and headache. How will it be cure. Any Yoga posture or home treatment.
Which type of food I should take as I am doing gym regular to get a best workout Need answer in an table chart.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
I am 18 years old and I have migraine problem for three years. After having this problem I got spices with progressive glasses but it was vain because I have still migraine problem. Please can you tell me the cure of it.
Erection has came down he told me he can not participate in sex for more time he is thinking about what to do he asked me weather he can take tables that are advertised in TV ads.
I have redness and rashes below my penis on my scrotum , it itches at times , I do not know how did I get it ? Which cream should I apply, will it go by it self, is it a sexually transmitted disease?
I have itching issue. I only get relief till the time I take medicines for it as prescribed by the doctor. However as soon as I stop taking medicine, itching starts again. It happens all over the body though, but my hair scalp is the main affected area. Due to this, I am also suffering from hair fall. My hair are so rough if I am using normal shampoo. I also would like to know about the medicine or hair tonic four the reproduction of lost hair.
I have bow legs. With surgery will it b corrected completely? n what are the complications if I opt to go for surgery.
My child is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 4 days ago he 8 years old can it be cured completely or will he be insulin dependent for life. What will be the impact on his general health and growth were I can find more information regarding this disease. Pls help.
My name is Avinash and my age is 21. I wanted to know that what is the symptoms of swine flu? And I also wanted to know the symptoms of normal flu?
Hii. Doctor.I Am. 25 years old. My health is good condition. I am only 55 Kilogram weight. But no problem with that. My issue is over coming of precum without any reason. I am totally fed up with that problem. Its a serious problem for me. When I talk to my fiance or thinking about her, it starts coming. Please give me a reason or any control measure to cure this . I am panic about this which may affect my married life. Please help me.
I want to know about penis enlargement my penis size is 5.5 inches. I want to increase it is there any solution for that. I watch lots of videos on YT that claim that you can increase it by some massage oil and I heard about a product Sri gopal tela is that really effective and if then what is process to do so. Please help.
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.