Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GangwaniYour feedback matters!
Me pragnent hu. 10 weeks ho gaye hai. Khane pine me kya care karna chahiye. Vomit hoti he. Dompan & ondem 4 shuru hai.
Hi Doctor, since a long time there has been bloating in my stomach with tightening. It's been over a month or more. There is constant discomfort. The shape of the stomach is very abnormal.Please help sir.
From the last ten days while brisk walking suddenly every thing gets blurred and elevated heart beat after taking a small break of 10-15 second I regain my conscience and walk home slowly. What tests and precautions you suggest and to which doctor to contact. I am june'68 born male with 5.6 height and 80 kg weight.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
Sir I am 29 years old and going to marry after 3 month. I hav some doubt like premature ejaculation or much more erection required there is any medicine which can help premature ejaculation & can increase erection power & after taking this medicine there is any chances to harm in any parts of body please suggest me.
Lasting longer in bed is something you never want to compromise on; as it may lead to self-esteem issues and a feeling of insecurity. Exercises help in building endurance and help you to stand the test of time. It also assists you in building your strength to power your way through the moves. Lasting longer also means increased chances of your partner climaxing.
The exercises that will help you last longer in bed are:
- Plank: The plank is one of the best exercises for core strength. In addition to your mid section, it also works the quadriceps, buttocks and the hamstrings. Increased core strength would mean you can try out various sex positions.
- Deadlifts: Deadlift is an exercise that works the entire body as it helps in building strength. It works the lower back, legs and the forearms to pack on size and build strength.
- Push ups: Push-ups are basic exercises that you can employ to build upper body strength. They can be done anywhere without any equipment; they are also good for your core strength. Make sure you do the exercise with proper form to reap the benefits.
- Squats: Squat is an exercise to build strength in the lower body consisting of the buttocks, thighs and the hamstrings. It also builds hip flexibility, which means you can carry out complex and unusual sex positions like the advanced crab walk. It also implies more thrusting power during the insertion of the penis.
- Bicep curls: Building strength in the arms will help you in executing positions like the “bodybuilder” with ease. Various positions that require arm endurance will also be easier to perform.
- Running: Running builds stamina and helps you lose fat. Make sure to add running to your regimen to increase aerobic endurance in the body which will help you to last longer.
- Bridge: Bridge is a bodyweight exercise to build strength in the lower back, hamstrings and the calves. Try to hold the bridge for a minute, rest for 30 seconds and repeat the procedure six times. Building strength in the buttocks and the hamstrings would make complex positions like the cowgirl a cakewalk.