Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Kumar A.VYour feedback matters!
I feel like I need more air every time I breathe. I feel anxiety every time and also feel energy loss. I yawn a lot. I masturbate thrice a week. I work in indian navy and do a lot of physical work. It does not affect physical efficiency bt while sleeping I feel very bad.
It all started with pain in ribs. After all negative abdomen scans, x ray of chest, blood works and undefined pain, I was asked for Spine MRI. Family doctor identified it to be incoastal neurological. Despite I am taking pills, the pain now is all in my right side-by-side hand, head, neck, upper back and leg. What is it and how to overcome. I am content writer of 26. Could it be due to regular use of muscle on computer or something more serious?
I hve been prescribed to stop my high bp tablets (Amlopin 5) since my bp is going low for 4 / 5 days. Is this fluctuation of bp from high to low is OK or der any risk? My high bp tab was prescribed due to my pregnancy loss at 9th month last year on april. And I feel my heart beat faster some times. Is this palpitations and wat is it cause. please help?
My wife is 37 week pregnant, age 32yrs, and this is our second baby. Our first baby is a girl of 7 yrs, normal birth. Now her BP is 140/80 and in urine test albumin is present which is one. Her doctor is suggesting for a c sec next week as she is suffering from high BP, but we want to wait for the due date and prefer normal vaginal birth. I want to know that is she is in such complicated condition that she has to go for a c sec?
When we feel our bones are weak and every time sensing that you r weak, having pains in heart at the age of 19. What does this infer, what can be done?
Hello gynecologist Mam, My Preg confirmed on August 2015 28th (4 week) Ges sac measures 3MM and Yolk sac identified On sep 4th New guy missed me for sex O sep 11th 2015 (6 weeks with fetal pole imaged and heartbeat 117) On oct 16th 12 weeks On dec 18th 20 weeks My delivery date on May 1st week Please let me know is there my ges sac DNA will change after early preg confirmed due to this new sperm or my old pregnancy only progressing still? Please advise me.
Namaste ji Mujhe chest me left side garam ya thanda jo bhi khaata hoon wo lagta hai Aisa lagta hai jaise garam ya thanda milk ya tea mere left side me ja raha hai Or mujhe pet me bhi problem hai pet saaf nahi hota ot bhaaripan lagta hai Or kabhi kabhi saans lene me diffculty hai Ye problem karib 10 month se hai Main kya karu bahut presaan hu.
My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how this problem can be removed. What is the appropriate way to remove this problem.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me that what should I do?
Roadside food or street food stalls sell fried food items. The oil if reheated again and again, create trans fats. So eating samosa's, kachori's, vada's at these eateries increases the risk of heart attacks.
So beware. Eating bakery products and roadside food is an invitation to diseases. Very few doctors know the facts.