Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh G ShenoyYour feedback matters!
My son have a little more fat in chest portion. By liposuction can fat removes permanently tell me the approximate cost for liposuction treatment?
Is there any treatment for abscess near buttock or I have to undergo surgery. If surgery is necessary then how many days it took to go back to normal work.
My age is 18 .and in my face large bumbed size pimples .are there I really in pain please help me .and when I getup in morning and I touch my face many oil are available..
Sir/madam, I am 23 year old youngboy from kolkata and I had a problem since last 1 to 1.5 months my lower lip become dry and when I m using borolin the upper layer of lower lip look like white colour and it damage also. Please suggest me any medicine for this.
I have black shadow below my eye. I have use various types of cream, it still remin. What should I do?
Hello sir, The colour of my skin (mainly on my face, neck and hands) has became highly dark and I have got many pimples and acne on my face which had left many datk spots behind. I have to attend an important event next month and looks matter much. Can you help me to get instant fairness and reduce darkspots and acne. You have said me to us amla juice and triphala kadha but that didn't help. Can you please help me out of this?
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and dizziness, pain in left chest regularly, managing life with yoga practices. Feel better. Tested ECG and Doppler 20 years back and recent, Diagnosed (thicken muscle) HCM. Taking Nebivel 5 mg. Request life advice from your experiences. Thanking you.
Hi I have pigmentation problem, some dark patches black near my left eye and uneven skin tone. I had laser and peel but there is no improvement what should I do now please suggest.
Hi I'm a male does pigmentation treatment does helps in removing dark spots, pimples and acne from our face or skin and gives your clear and glowing skin please tel me plz.
Hello sar my wife, s face chick dark spot problem like jhaiyan I need help to his clean n clear face. So please ask me the best treatment for jhaiyan.
I am 19 years old. My lip colour is too much dark. I have used several home remedies but my lips aree still as they used to be. My diet is quite healthy and balanced. Guide me how can I get some improvement.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.