Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh G. Kuwar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh G. KuwarYour feedback matters!
Sir I got some bubbles near penis so I consult a doctor i am taking tablets but again again it's coming how can I cure it complete please tell me sir I have done test also i am please help me.
My mother age 68 diagnosed with moderate aortic valve stenosis with pressure gradient 79/47 mm hg. She is diabetic, bp also. Is surgery only option and is it safe in this age or any other option is there. If surgery required then till when it has to be done.
What's the best oil to use for the dry scalp included a little dandruff with following hair fall. Or any other suggestions instead of oil.
Carry a laminated card in your pocket which has the following written on it and read it calmly during a panic attack:-
I was taking contraceptive pill from last one year and now I stopped taking pills and my periods are late for one month I take a home pregnancy test but it was negative what should I do now please. Is it normal to missed periods after stopping the contraceptive pill.
Why my skin color gone black however when I am child or young I bear a good color shade but now i'm going towards black shade am very tensed about it please help me if you can I think I need to call consult the doctor nearby me please help help me doctors to overcome this problem thank you all.
Dear doctor, I am male aged 45 years suffering anxiety and depression since childhood. Since last 20 years I went on therapies and finally I stopped my problems at medicines. Now gradually I am recovering I want to get it de-addict from the medicines as all these medicines are habit forming. Also I want to get out of these medicines and my mind becomes like a normal person. That is my intention. Presently I am taking dveniz 100 mg and rivotril, inderal, pregabalin medicines. Is there any medicines. Also I have been taking ayurvedic medicines since couple of years. Kindly tell me is there any medicine to deaddict from these medicines and I want my mind also works normal as other persons. Kindly, kindly help me. I spent lakhs of rupees and bankrupted. Also because of this I have been suffering from stomach disorders, osteoarthritis, tummy, physical weakness, weight gain and low libido etc. Waiting for your reply please.
How To Reduce Belly Fat?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
1. Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
2. Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
3. Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
4. Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
5. Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
6. Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.