Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GandaliYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my bf on 27 may. Then give her ipill. After the day I have again sex with her. My periods date was 18 june. But I got it on 4 june. So now I did not get my periods. Anything serious.
Here are symptoms, causes, myth and treatment of Night Emission
Hi I am Poosha sex counsellor and sexologist. Friends, a lot people are worried about the emissions, ejaculations happening during the sleep time. These are called sleep emissions, nocturnal emissions, and nocturnal ejaculations or in common practice nightfall. Ejaculations do not occur for women but nocturnal orgasms do occur for girls and women also. Clearly this happens because external tensions build up inside the body and there is no relief mechanism there is no way out like no opportunity to participate in sex or even it is participated there is still much more need and desire. In such cases usually nightfall happens. Also there is a physiological basis for this one nocturnal emissions probably happen in a way it’s a nature’s way of testing its actual mechanisms.
Like take the example of a pressure cooker its steam builds up inside pressure comes out in the form of steam. So also when this actual pressure keeps building inside you the semen is ejaculated. As if through voluntary exercises like masturbation but if that is not there through sleep. There is nothing wrong about it. Nothing is lost. People are afraid that semen is lost. No semen will never be lost because semen production is an everyday process. It’s ok that a lot of people who experience nocturnal emissions almost every day or some people who experience it once in a month or twice in a month. There are people who get night, nocturnal emissions probably once or twice in an entire year and I can assure you I can tell you there are people who saw any night emissions at all. Everything is normal every frequency is normal. If they think it is excessive what they should do is stop thinking so much about sex.
Whenever sexual thoughts come you don’t stop the thoughts because they are natural for that age for any as it matter. But if the thoughts are bothering let the mind be diverted into something that is equally interesting which is a non-sexual thing. Think about education, think about games, think about sports, think about going to a movie, think about GOD or whatever interests you, think about scenic beauties, hobbies, anything. By diverting your mind into both directions where sexual thoughts are little reduced.
So people ask me what is the treatment for nocturnal emissions. There is no treatment there is no need for any treatment because it’s a natural phenomenon. Don’t try to interfere in nature’s ways. And remember nocturnal emissions will go away on their own. Once married there won’t be any nocturnal emissions at all except probably when his wife is away or is not in a position to participate in sex once in a while they may occur and as advance as the nocturnal emissions frequency will come down drastically and early people very rarely experienced that one. It doesn’t deplete anything it doesn’t come in the way of reduction in sexual life in any way. God has created that the nature has created that accept it as it is.
Good luck to you.
I got my periods on 25th December (period cycle 28 days). I had unprotected Sex on January 5th. Ive been using Estranon tab. To get my periods in regular. Will I get my periods on time? Will this tab. Estranon prevents pregnancy? please answer.
I usually have breast pain on the sides of my breasts. Either right after ovulation or jus before menstruation. I have been trying to conceive my second baby. Does this breast pain mean I haven't conceived that particular month?
Hello Dr, my wife got lot of head sweating and little joints pain due to vitamin D deficiency. Pls help us for cure this problem or treatment need to be taken. Kindly guide us about precautions as she is 5 months pregnant too. Thanks.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery: If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery: Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks: For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
Is pcr qualitative can turn positive after 3 month I did it after 36 days after unprotected sex .and how much elisa test good after 36 days in India they said it hiv anybody but in description they have mentioned hiv12 with p24 antibody and antigen is it due test or olnay antibody for that they chateg me 780 it was done in ganga ram hospital in delhi.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Is that necessary to take progesterone soft gelatin capsule- naturogest 200 mg tablet everyday? Y it is been given. I took already 18 tablets. Shall I continue or drop it. Taking naturogest tab every morning after breakfast. Hair fall started after taking it.
While many fitness experts suggest using protein powder for improving your body composition, the type of protein powder can make a big difference in your results. Egg protein powder and whey protein powder are popular supplements, but they have significant differences that can influence your rate of fat loss or muscle gain. Although both products can be beneficial, you should consult a doctor
If you are using protein powder as a supplement to fuel weight loss, satiety is an important factor to consider. While fiber and fat promote satiety, protein powders typically contain little or none of either. However, research reported in the October 2010 issue of the British journal of nutrition found that whey protein provided significantly more satiety than egg and other types of protein.
If you are lactose intolerant, you should choose egg protein rather than whey protein. Whey protein is made from milk, which contains lactose. While certain protein powders claim to be low-lactose or lactose-free, they may also be more expensive. If you experience bloating, cramps, diarrhea or gas from 30 minutes to two hours after consuming dairy products, it may be a sign of lactose intolerance.
Egg protein and whey protein powder are very similar in calorie content: one scoop of egg protein provides 100 calories and one scoop of whey protein contains 120 calories. The difference of 20 calories is just 1 percent of your daily calorie intake.
Whey protein and egg protein powder provide the same amount of protein per serving, 24 grams of protein per scoop. If you need more protein, you can mix your powder with milk rather than water.
Whey protein powder is slightly higher in fat than egg protein powder. This is because whey protein is made from dairy products, which naturally contain fat, and egg protein powder is made from egg whites, which do not contain fat. One scoop of whey protein powder contains 1 gram of fat, with. 5 gram of saturated fat, while one scoop of egg protein is fat-free.
Whey protein powder and egg protein powder contain carbohydrates due to the sweeteners used to flavor them. Both powders are low in carbohydrates, as whey protein powder contains 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving and egg protein powder contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving.