Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gandali
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GandaliYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. Suffering from pcod. I am 74 kgs and have height of 5 ft 1 inch. I was under hormonal medications for 3 months like I had Krimson 35 tab. I have irregular period problem. Last year I had my periods and it continued for 5 months. I had taken Pause 500, Trapic Mf tablets but it didn't stopped, then a doctor gave deviry tab for 21 days then my periods stopped. But after that I had periods after 2 months and now also I had periods after 3 months and it's continuing for 40 days. I am in trouble. I am preparing for medical entrance exam but these health issues affect on my studies. Please suggest me what to do.
I had protected sex on 13 march and on 19 march I got my periods. And now I am not getting periods. I did pelvis usg done yesterday it showed bilateral polycystic syndrome and nothing else and I had upt test done by myself today on 8th day of missed period and it was negative. I want my periods and moreover I ate regestrone tablets twice a day for 3 days. When will I get my periods.
I m 24 years old my last period was on 7sep2016 n my cycle is of 25 days can please tell me in which pregnancy week I m and my due date? And this is my 2nd pregnancy I m having a daughter 1.5 years is there will problem in short gap pregnancy.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person.
The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
She had unprotected sex in last three days n she takes I pill yesterday so it is 100% safe from pregnancy bt main problem is tht she is only 19 years old.
Her periods has over on 28/05/16 then we have sex on 31/05/2016 then within 48 hrs I have her an ipill after that we again have sex on 04/06/16 and than again on 09/06/16 on 10/06/16 light bleeding has started along with with discharge there is no itching or pain and it is not over yet we have done a urine test and it is negative is this is a sign of pregnancy or vaginal infection.
Hi. We are planning from a long time but am unable to concieve. Not sure if there is any issue. At what point can we decide to consult a infertility doctor.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Pregnancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- PCOS and Weight: PCOS makes it more difficult for the body to use the hormone insulin, which normally helps convert sugars and starches from foods into energy. This condition causes insulin and sugar to build up in the bloodstream. High insulin levels increase the production of male hormones called androgens. High androgen levels lead to symptoms such as body hair growth, acne, irregular periods, and weight gain. With PCOS, the egg may not develop as it should or it may not be released during ovulation as it should be. PCOS can cause missed or irregular menstrual periods. Irregular periods can lead to infertility.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.