Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GandaliYour feedback matters!
My friend has done sex before 15 days and Her date of period is 8 but she is not with period till 11. Condom was used while sex. What can be the reasons? She is also having vomiting. She is 20 years old. Please help.
I have 30 to 35 cycle. What are the important days to conceive. Please answer to my query so that I can conceive as soon as possible.
Good morning, Could you please help me out with my below query, regarding pregnancy, During my 1st month I had bleeding and I thought it was my regular cycle. During that time I found nibble discharge which was white in colour. After that I did hcg test which came negative. But now also iam observing same colour, same amount nibble discharge. So iam in confusion that whether iam pregnant? Is there any possibility in showing result negative eventhough one conceived? If not please let me know what can I do further.
My wife want enjoy clitoris orgasm before going intercourse , after getting that she simply allow for penetration but there is no excitement. Please help.
I am 25 years female. I have swelling on my foot, hands, and even on my face. Sometimes I have pain in my heels. My blood sugar fasting is 76, uric acid 4.5, esr 6, blood urea 28.9, serum creatinine 0.9 I have thyroid test too that is 2.29 when I do lit bit work it creates more restlessness to me. I want to know the reason exactly.
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
Calories in this fruit is more filling than a steak.
Yogurt cups are only 150 cal.
9. Sunflower seeds
13. Protein bar
15. Cottage cheese
16. Whole wheat bagel
17. String cheese
19. Kale chips
20. Fruit smoothies
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Hello:) I have hypothyroid and pcod. Suddenly face gt dark Please suggest me some cream to get my glow back And Can I consume EVION 600 vitamin e capsule for my skin and health. As I have thyroid and pcod, so I'm confused If yes den how to take dis supplement. Before or after eating please suggest me wid the proper info And how to lighten darker inner thighs.
My periods are usually on 3rd of every month but this time till today I hav not got my periods what could b the reason n next week I ll b travelling out station n I don't want my periods tat time please help me with this.
Hello sir I am suffering with HPV .To kill this virus permanently any medicine is there. I was getting treatment from March till now I didn't satisfied with any doctor.
Hello, Last night I discharge my vagina. And when I got up today morning my waist and leg is stretching a lot and having stomach. And still feeling like it will discharge again. Can you please give me some suggestion. I am really worried about it. Thank you.
Foods rich in iron include
1. Red meat
2. Liver (chicken)
5. Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach
7. Dried fruit, such as raisins and apricots
8. Iron-fortified cereals, bread and pastas
9. Peas and pulses
10. Squash and pumpkin seeds