Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GanapathyYour feedback matters!
I had injury in my left knee while jumping 2 months back. My MRI reports done after 2 months say the following :- 1- Focal Resolving marrow edema in the anterior weight bearing surface of medial tibial plateau 2- Focal grade 1 intra substance tear in the posterior horn of medial meniscus 3- partial thickness tearing near tibial attachment with maintained continuity of ACL 4- Mild joint effusion Please guide me the steps to be taken to recover fully and DO / DON't for healing . I need a speedy recovery . Please help asap.
Sir my age is 24. Height 5.11 ft.weight 76 kg. Sir since 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body in increasing frequency. Bone and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Inflammation in the body. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Rapid ,excessive and new hair growth on whole body. My body is weakening day by day. I am noticing reduction in my testicle size day by day. They are now almond size. Sir I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since the age of 18 but I left it one year ago. 2 month after leaving I started suffering from many problems. I also go frequent urination since the problem has started. My urine has a very bad odour .so my penis odour also become very bad. Sir I had my testicular ultrasound showing right testis 2.6*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.6 cms.epidydimal cyst of 5 mm and mild varicocele of 2.2 mm.my abdominal ct with contrast shows left renal calculus of 5 mm. Brain mri shows maxillary nasal polyps. Neck Xray shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing every time I go for report .now it is 70. My total testosterone is 2.73 ng/ml. And free is 21. 3pg/ml. Estradiol is 28. 3pg/ml. Cortisol is 234 ng/ml. No doctor is unable to understand why I am weakening day by day?
Hello Doctor My brother is suffering from hand elbow pain since few weeks. He used to lift heavy weights. Looks like he has some strain in membranous. Please suggest a remedy.
I am working in a highway road as a engineer, I have to stand and walk around morethan 5 km due to this my legs are swelll and paining heavily for last two weeks. What to do sir?
I am suffering from cervical spondilysis bulging of disc at c3_c4 & c6_c7 and l5_s1 with protrusion. Degenerative changes in allover spine. I am 50 years age. Please give opinion.
My wife age 49 years under menopause suffering with pain at right leg upper part, for the last week days. Pain killers hifenac P gives temporary relief. She is having mild diabetes and hypertension for the last 2 years but under control. She suffers with URTICARIA for the last ten years. No swelling no fever. Kindly suggest suitable medicines.
My middle finger has severe pain when I attempt to make a fist or grab something. Should I be worried?
Recently I met with minor accident and my right hand fractured at wrist and now the bone helled but muscle pain is there and am unable to bend my hand. Can you help to relif the pain.
I have backpain last 9 years We got three time MRI but no problem seen in MRI. 25 doctor examine time to time and they give me vitamin and pain killer but problems not solve. I am living in Chandigarh and also kanpur What I do.
I am 18 years old male and I am having backache qnd regular cuff from last three months. What can I do?
My daughter age of 15 is suffering from neck pain by last one year. She take medicine and machine se jo sikai hoti hein wo bhi karvai thi x ray bhi karvaya sab normal lakin jab studies karti hein to kaffi pain ho jata hein mostly written work karte hue.
My wife is 56 years old and weight 73 kg her height is 4'8" she is taking ayur slim 2 tablets after bf I need suggestions for reducing weight She is suffering from bp and arthritis taking medicine.
Doctor I have a tennis elbow and I consulted a doctor he give me an elbow support band and it gives me relief but doctor can you tell me what should I do and what exercise should I do to cure the pain completely.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.