Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Ganapathi BhatYour feedback matters!
I am 35 yo male. I have developed a painful node on my left upper breast. It's painful to touch. What it could be? It's been there for couple of weeks.
She got attacked by breast tumor. And it's become hard and spread to left breast please give me some homeopathic remedies.
I am a 20 year old girl. I suffered nasopharynx carcinoma due to which I had to undergo chemo and radiation. As a side effect of which my salivary glands are damaged. Saliva production is minimum. Please suggest me ways to boost my saliva.
What is the symptoms of cancer and AIDS. What kind of medicine will be good for this disease. Please help me.
My right breast has lumps and when I touch the part that is below my nipple, I feel little pain, and in my right armpit too. There is a lump in my right armpit which is sore to touch. I am a 21 year old female. What should I do?
I have a lump in my left breast since 3years but the mammography doesn't show anything and the report also says that everything is normal. What it can be?
Is multiple myeloma curable my father is 71 years old and has been detected of multiple myeloma he is been under going chemotherapy since april his 5th cycle is going on how many more chemo he has to take his reports as showing good response.
Does Chewing tobacco causes any chronic disease (cancer etc). I have heard from many old people stating that "i have been chewing tobacco from past fifty years and nothing harmful has happened to me" Even people are saying that if you chew for 10 minutes for 10 times day then I won't be harmful. Please clarify my doubt. Thank you.
I have been operated for Papillary thyroid carcinoma and doing good now, I have been on Eltroxin for almost a month and half now. Is it ok to take Eltroxin at different times? I have been taking this at 8 AM or 10 AM or 9 AM on empty stomach due to busy schedules and managing a gap of 1 hour to eat or drink.
I am having slight pain in my left breast. When I am pressing it with my hand it's little tight & painful. This pain started before 2 days of my mensuration cycle & today having 4th day of my menses. I never felt such problem before. Is it related to cyclic pain? What I need to take care. Please suggest. I am worried about it.
What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer? And what are the ways to prevent in before hand. Pls tell the precautions for not getting it. Thanks.
I have an little bit enlarge prostate and also epidermitis on my left testicle. When ever I masturbate I feel pain in left testicle and also feel burning sensation when urinating and also burning sensation in my penis all day long. What kind of treatment and test I should do to cure my disease. I am 30 years old.
How a man recovery to cancer which is dangerous disease now a days and what is the reason for the cancer.
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.