Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GajanaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old and my fiancee is 20 years old I press her breast very hardly.while pressing and mssng it hardly she get lots of pain when I do this.help
I should be 9.4 week pregnant but my ultra sound show it is 6.6 week pregnancy .is it fine or some issues?
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
Age: 31 Issue: Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, endometrial cyst in left ovary with size 3.7 I got delayed period after 50 days, so it is overbleeding. Doctor suggested me Trapic 650 for 3 days, 3 times Is there a chance for pregnancy during this cycle.
Dr. please help me. My last period was on 25dec. I did not had periods till 1 n half month and yesterday. I got periods and found something strange in my periods big fleshy thing was that miscarriage please ans me as soon possible is it safe if I didnt consult a doctor.
I am 3 months married bride , me n my husband both are very active in our sexual relation. We are almost regular in this . My problem is I am not conceiving after having unprotected sex . In between these 3 months I took 3 pills. please tell me what is the problem ?
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I have recently started walking and doing some fertility yoga exercises and self fertility massage. I have ovulation problem my eggs do not rupture and my Amh is low but I have follicles. I want to conceive naturally as IVF is too costly. My cycles are regular My husband report is also ok. What is DHEA supplement. Will this help me Can I take without prescription Kindly reply.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterous. We have married only 4 monthm. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
I and my girlfriend were making out on 10th march and she's gone for a trip since 11th march and she informed me that she's bleeding black blood in her periods now. She's gonna have her periods soon like approx this week but not on 11 or 12 it's too soon. Also after having sex she was complaining about abit of pain in her lower private parts. I did not cum in her I am 99% like most of it was out. Maybe 1% would have went thru we even had a bath after that to make sure the cleanliness. Is this a sign of pregnancy (black bleeding)? Or we'll know that after her periods?
Hello doctor, I'm 23 years old. My period cycle is 30 days and irregular. My last period was around 5th of may and I haven't got period this month. I'm confused if I'm pregnant. I got fever and loose motion last week. And I took medicine for both. And from today I'm having constipation. And I'm not sure it's because of pregnancy or medicine I'm not having breast pain at all till now. I'm just having back pain but that too at night. I'm totally confused what actually is. I even felt dizzy two days back but for that too not sure it was because of weakness from fever or what. And if I'm pregnant, can medicine do abortion and in how much time? Please help me with this doctor asap.
I have delivered a baby through c section last month. How many days exactly should o wait before I can join gym to workout or start exercises.
I am 26 yrs/47 kg/m. 1 years ago I suffered from b/l mild hydronephrosis, 4 mm stone and cystitis, which was cured. But then onwards I am suffering from recurring urine infection, every time using an antibiotics course, till now used for 12 times, occuing infection after masturbation now my serum creatinine raised from 0.7 mg to 1.2 mg, now its 1.3 mg, having flank to groin pain, burning sensation due to infection in urine (pus cells: 10hpf, color: S.Hazy, protein:trace). Ct scan plain is normal, Kindly tell me is there any problem, what solution for my problem .
My doct prescribed me eema hp 5000 / 10000 injection and ecosprin tablets or other med next 1 and half month my last period date 1 april I an taking these med last two weeks today I done my ultrasound I am pregnant and it is normal why doctor suggest these med?
Hello everyone. My age is 21 and I have PCOS and from the last 40-50 days I am undergoing its treatment. As prescribed I am taking Tablets B-LONG", APCOD Sachet 5g, THYRONORM 12.5 MCG, and diane 35" Last month I had normal periods. But this time it is very different. It started on 11.04. 2016 and then lasted for full 4 days (ended on 15.04. 2016). But after a couple of days it again started and is still continuing. The amount is very less like 1-2 drops only but it has lasted for more than 20 days. I am very tensed, please help me why this is happening and what should I do? Please give detailed answer.
I have been doing sex regularly for last more then two months with my wife, however whenever I put my penis in hervaginashe is getting pain due to which we are enable to enjoysex life. Is It some problem with her or it's normal, kindly advice or prescribe some medicine.
From July to September it’s Varsha ritu.
According to Ayurveda there are Do’s and Don’ts to stay healthy and free from diseases in this varsha ritu (Rainy season).
1) Digestive fire in this season is low,so to purify body, Panchkarma specially vaman,virechan, and vasti is advised according to Ayurveda.
2) Have dry,light,hot fresh food and food containing ghee.
3) Add honey, ghee, oil in your diet.
4) According to ayurvedic text , old shali rice,wheat,oats,vegitable soup should be added in diet.
5) Honey is very useful in this Varsha ritu (rainy season).
Day dreaming, excessive liquid diet, excessive walking, exercises , sun rays, excessive intercourse.