Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello mam maine 2 saal ho gye hai nasbandi krwae the ab dobara baby krna chahti hu to kya nasbandi khulwane c dobara baby hoo skta hai?
Hi. For a few days , when I wipe, theirs blood coming from my private area (not a lot just a few streaks of blood on the tissue). I believe I had a uti or yeast infection earlier this week as well. My period is due in a few days. But theirs still blood when I wipe my private area. I've never had this happen. What could it be?
I am a 23 yrs old female and I am suffering from pain in stomach at the time of sex. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 23 yrs old female and my periods is late by 11days n ive got white discharge but ders no sign of tender nipples. N my white discharge has always been a problem for the last 5 yrs. Please help.
In the first day of period, I got intimidated with my wife, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
My friend had unprotected sex today, this was her first time. What should she do to avoid pregnancy? Is contraceptive safe as she's just 22 and suffering from pcod too. His boyfriend didn't ejaculated inside her vagina but what should be done to avoid any kind of risk? And pregnancy test can only be done after a week I guess, it won't give accurate result in just one day.
Here debunking 8 popular health myths-
1) Watch your portions: This rule is the source of major eating disorders. The moment we curb or restrict the food we're eating, we also stop agreeing with our hunger levels. We ignore the body’s demand. Instead of controlling your portion size, try asking 'Am I full? Am I still hungry?'
2) Exercise all the time: Exercise is certainly good. It helps in relieving the stress. However, vigorous exercise when you have cold or are feeling unwell may have a damaging effect. Always try to ask yourself, "Am I feeling better after doing exercise?" If the answer is "yes", keep at it. If you feel otherwise take a break.
3) Minimise your caffeine intake: Although excess of coffee can be bad, it is not really a nutritional criminal. Small doses of caffeine stimulate mental, memory and physical faculties. Regular coffee consumption may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease as well as some cancers. The coffee bean is also a rich source of antioxidants.
4) Drink lots and lots of water: Excessive water intake has a medical name, 'polydipsia', and it can be dangerous. Anywhere above 4 litres a day, (unless you are an athele) can disturb body’s electrolyte balance, especially potassium. The kidneys can also get damaged if they are filtering excessive amounts of fluid.
5) Stay away from alcohol: There is no denying the health and social perils of excess alcohol. However, moderated drinking has been its benefits. It increases HDL levels i.e. the good cholesterol, as well as decreases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and gall bladder disease. Particularly appreciable is red wine for it is a fine antioxidant.
6) Skip carbs to stay slim: Fad diets can be of temporary help. Carbohydrates or carbs are important for the body’s overall wear and tear. Carbs must not be completely shunned for they give energy.
7) Eat low-calorie to be healthy: When you buy food stuffs that’s labeled 'Low Cal' you're in fact buying junk. Our bodies need the entire food that we're eating in order to digest it and to retain its nutrients properly. If we can't stomach the real product, why not make our own, healthier version, and leave out all of the added sugars and heavy creams?
8) Avoid fat: When we substitute the real deal with toxic fillers in order to create a "fat-free" product, our body isn't getting the nutrition or satiation it's craving, so we keep eating. Don't skimp out or cheat yourself on healthy fats: Go for it!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
My Mom age 60 yrs. Problem she is feeling heat in throt and upper side of back for last 15 days need some suggest sir please.
Doctor I want to get pregnant but not getting why I removed coper-t 11 months over but no result any tips for getting pregnant. I have 1 baby she is 2 years 5 months now c-section please tell me.
We have been trying to have a baby since last 8 months. My wife is 29. Everytime my wife periods gets delayed but with no results. Recently she was diagnosed with endometeriosis and got a laprascopic done. Even though the procedure started after she started bleeding, to our surprise, we came to know she was pregnant but miscarrying. Doctor said endometerisis is not the cause of miscarriage. We have been asked to start trying for a baby after 3 months. I would like to know what could be the causes for her miscarriage ? Could it be endometeriosis ?
Hi doctor I have Pcos follicle egg not growing so I took last month 3 day to 7th day Clomid 100 mg so 11th day 6 mm egg size and 16th day 12. 5 mm egg size and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st rogon hp injection gaven 5000 iu now 1 week over we did intercourse that time so now stomach cramping so much my periods length 28 to 30 days now today 28th day it is symptoms of period or early pregnant sign back pain is there My age 24 Height 154 cm Weight 61 kg I have 1 baby she is 3 years now c-section Doing 25 minutes yoga and 30 mins zumba and diet Please reply me I'm waiting.
I've got swelling on vaginal entrance. When I try to inspect with my forefinger I get pain on top of the vaginal tube. It's been 3 days last Intercourse happened and also I've been seeing white discharge from last week. I am 28 years old, just married 3 months back and we are planning for a baby.
The value of warm water as a therapeutic medium was recognised and utilised by philosophers and physicians such as pluto and hippopocrates as a treatment for muscle spasms and various diseases. It can be used for a large variety of conditions like low back pain osteoarthritis inflammatory conditions multiple sclerosis traumatic brain injury spinal cord injuries fibromyalgia etc,
Women Stress Management with Little Effort - Stay healthy , Stay Beautiful
Today's life is full of stress , mental and physical exertion , so what we do to come out from all these things . Today we start to come out from all these things in a natural way and with homeopathic medicine.
First thing what is Stress - A state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances it's quite common nowadays.
Now we come on Treatment , first, we talk about the easy treatment like Yoga , Meditation, Exercise ,Changes in diet pattern and lastly important part Homeopathic Medicine.
Yoga - some easy Yoga Assan -
Meditation - Especially Morning meditation is good for health and helps to reduce stress - Mentally and physically
It's very easy to do , it takes only half an hour to one hour and all we have to manage time for her life , its free of cost , easy to do at home as per our convenience , all my friends , just try all these tips at home its really work ill do every day , Most important all these things increase your internal beauty and health , it's essential for every woman .
Exercise - jogging , walking , swimming , cycling , skipping , aerobics etc
Diet pattern - drink plenty of water , eat fiber food , avoid junk food . eat at least 3 times a day, don't skip breakfast in any manner.