Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gajala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GajalaYour feedback matters!
I got my girlfriend pregnant she is 1 month pregnant what should I do now same thing happened with me with the same girl and we consulted a online Dr. and she gave us mifepristone and Misoprostol tablets after seeing her ultrasound scan reports will you help us in the same way?
Hello, Dr. I got married on 24 Nov. and had my married life start from 27 Nov. In starting everything is normal. He work in delhi. Nd comes on weekly off sat n Sunday. My concern is I have stomach pain during and after sex. and also have endless pain during my periods. Is this normal or lead to some concern. Please help me out.
Hi I want to get pregnant. My period date is 30th. I am doing sex continuously from the 1st of November. So is there any chance to get pregnant?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
I am 37 years old. I came to know recently that I have a subserosa uterine fibroid measuring 6*8*6.8 cm (vol: 170 cc). Is there anything I can do to reduce size without going surgery.
Hello sir, it would be a a great fever if you tell me about the outcome of the following, Sir a girl had sex and she had sex on her ovulating day after periods, the sex was done with a condom on and everything was safe hopefully. The girl's ovulation time (before periods) has come and she is not able to see the ovulation fluid (white lining) from the vagina and no cramps (before periods) what should be your opinion on her situation. Everything was safe but is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
I am suffering with pcod problem with pcod problem and infertility so now we r planning for ivf process is our decision is right please give us a suggestion.
Sun therapy for Premature ejaculation.
Exposure of glans penis to sun light is a standard therapy for premature ejaculation and may be even more effective than antidepressant medications in treating this condition. World famous sexologist Dr. C sharath kumar has done research and shown that sun therapy works by desensitisation of the glans penis. It makes glans mucosa rough and tough.
Also it accumulates melonin pigment.
Sun therapy also helps in reducing balano posthitis which is one of the cause of pe.
Early morning or evening walk in the sun may help fight the depression and anxiety that often accompany pe. You might also consider investing in a sun lamp or light box, which may help raise serotonin by mimicking the bright rays of the sun.