Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My wife's LMP was 23rd july. We came to know about pregnancy on 5th of september. We did USG which showed 7.8 mm gestational sac without foetal heartbeat and it said 5 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. I.e on 5th september. Now yesterday my wife's TSH report was more than 60. Which I rechecked in same laboratory by giving another sample. At present my wife is not having any complains. Can it be hypothyroid or it might be false report? If she is having hypothyroidism and its already over 6 weeks can it have adverse effect on baby's development? Can baby come with problem of mental retardation or something else?
She has been facing discharge of white water from vagina for a week is it serious if flow is high in amount.
I had unprotected sex with my husband last night. Now I am worried about it so I wnt to tk ipill is it safe or not because we are not ready for pregnancy. Please give me better suggestion.
I am married 2 months ago. I am taking Triquilar tabs to avoid pregnancy. Today I took my 4th tablet. Today my husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Should I take I-pill to avoid it. Thanks for your help Doc.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.
I am 48 years old and my wife is 44. Ours was a late marriage. We are unable to bear a child. My medical tests have given normal results. My wife has a less egg reserve. Kindly advice.
Hi. Doctor mere pichle mahine 9 march ko periods hua tha aur ish mahine 5 april ko. R bleeding bohot kam ho rai thi mujhe laga ki next day normal ho jayega par next day bhi bohot kam ho rahi hai ki dusra pad use karne ki jarurat nai padi aisa kyu ho raha h please help.
I have pcod with cysts in both ovaries measuring 2-4mm. What is the severity of the condition and how much difficulty will it pose in conceiving?
Hi this question is about my wife she is 27 years old, on feb 16th we had sex and she got period on feb 19th but after that it's more than 2 months she didn't got period till now I just want to know is there any chance that she is pregnant an if it is so how can we detect that and as we are not ready for child so is there any method to avoid it please help me.
Hlo doctor, I want to conceive baby my age is 22 yrs and my married becomes 5 yrs I don't use any precaution I went to a gynecologist she check my all reports ultra sound but no problems are show on my reports and I have suffer from my vaginal infection also at every two months and in my infection so much itchiness and also candida on my sex space. My husband show his reports 1st time his sperm counting is low but after doctors medicine his reports are become normal. please help me what can I do for all my problems. please tell me some solution.
I want to conceive a baby .after some test of follicular study they asked to do laparoscopy. I still confused about this test.
Sir good evening. My wife got pregnant 45 days. But which food she should take at this time. Please give me suggestion for her. Please advise.
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD from last few ears now, and i have taken alopathic, homeo everything but cant able to cure myself as i am not eating much still put on weight an all, pls suggest should i go for gyne or endocrinologist Thanks
Hi doc, I just suffered from typhoid. I m on medication and recovery. Can I go for ivf this month? if no, then how much time should I wait? your early reply will be most appreciable. Thanks.
Hello, mai ek student hu aur abhi study chal rhi hai mai pichale 5 year se girlfriend ke sath relationship me hu es dauran kai baar relation bhi bane hamare bich, maine kai baar us se pucha satisfaction ke baare me to kabhi answer ha to kabhi na par muje bhi lagta time duration kaam hai Pichale 1 saal ke koi relation nhi hai hamare bich aur hum aalag hai ab par maan me ek daar sa rhta hai sexual weakness ka jo sahi bhi ho sakta hai aur nhi bhi Aur ek baat mere ander sperm count bhi kaam hai kai baar test karaya hai.
I have been having a weird itching in my vagina for a couple of weeks. Initially it hurt like hell to pee but that eventually subsided to mild irritation. Should I still be worried?
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.