Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GadeYour feedback matters!
Loss of appetite and fatigue. Laziness every morning no fever nothing. And regular exercise is in schedule.
Hi, I just got to know my ldl is 152 and overall cholesterol is 209. I have started exercising past one month. Do I need to take medication or lifestyle changes and avoiding red meat and fatty food will lower it down. The level was 219 exactly one month back it has lowered but I want it optimum. Rest there is no issue with any other result. Need suggestions.
I am 35 years old and serving in indian army. I was found reddish or pimple on the top of penis and irritation after urination. Please take advise.
Hi I am 26 years old i am having hairloss problem from past 4 years and itching, burning problem on the scalp as per doctor suggestion I tried d-druff shampoo, kz lotion, triban ad lotion stil itching problem not yet solved and hair loss problem increasing day by day please please suggest me. Any other treatment and tablets.
How to grow beard fast I am 19 and half years old but my beard didn't grow. How to grow it fast. With medicine in detail. How to take it.
I am having trouble in interacting with peoples. I am very gloomy all the time. I am experiencing trouble in speaking to even my family members. What should I do?
I have deep sunken eyes with dark circles .and I want to get rid of it within 1 month. please help me.
I have a lots of hair loss. Hair is loosing all the time. Would you please help me to find out a complete solution to remove it.
I want to know about a good diet schedule for diabetes patient of 42 years old lady. She is taking three times insulin and sugar label fluctuating 110 to 195 regularly. Please describe in detail. Thank you.
I was a good sportsman in school. Now I am 22 years old. Now if I start run after 5-10 minutes I feel tired & I feel trouble in breathing. What is my problem?
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin considering my daily routine that is I go out to my college by local buses so I face dust and pollution too much. I live in Delhi and as you all know there is too much pollution in the city.
I have a dest job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 55 kgs to 65 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
He is 38 years old. He is drinking alcohol for last 6 years. He is having severe pain in stomach. His reports show problem in liver. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 18 year old female and am having problems with menstruation since 2 yrs. They occur at a gap of 15 days to 1 month. Give me homeopathic advise.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.