Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GadeYour feedback matters!
I had grade I ACL injury which is recovered now but now I have difficulty in taking load on the leg while using staircase. Is it stiff knee, how do I recover from it? How long it will take?
I am suffering from so much weakness. I become tired quickly after doing something. I can not give attention on studies always I feel sleepy. please suggest something.
Does taking unwanted 72 frequently makes you fat? I mean I have belly fat. I don't feel inside my stomach anything it's very chubby I can press it with my hands though. There's no hardness too. But I feel like bloated with a chubby stomach. Much after eating meal.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
I am suffering from obesity and I have tried a lot to overcome from this problem but of no use. Please suggest me the way to overcome this problem of obesity. Thank you.
Dam, Dama & Diwali
Asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are most common morbidity and mortality causing respiratory airway disease. Patient of these disease present with shortness of breath, chest tightness, cough and wheeze etc first time or rise in intensity and frequency of these symptoms.
Diwali is festival of sweets, lights, candles and fire-crackles. The festival Diwali brings happiness, but also brings suffering for respiratory patients. Spike in respiratory problems happens during Diwali in our country due to several factors like changing weather pattern, an increase in allergens, smog combined with air pollution and unhealthy food.
The number of patients suffering from asthma and other respiratory disorders shows a sharp rising trend during Diwali. Smoke from colourful crackers increased symptoms of these during Diwali.
The rise of bronchial asthma and the role of pollution in respiratory disease need Awareness against exacerbation factor
It was observed that bursting crackers aggravates the condition among people with asthma. Most asthma patients continue to suffer from severe exacerbations despite being on their regular medication. The effective alternatives, such as inhalation therapy, are being employed as the mainstay of asthma treatment during exacerbation.
It may be noted that days before Diwali, the Supreme Court has banned the sale of firecrackers in Delhi-NCR and fixed the hour of cracker as a measure to control pollution levels. It should be followed in all over country to reduce suffering for respiratory patient.
What action should be taken to avoid exacerbation attacks?
- Stay away from smoke: The best way to keep the celebration fun and safe is to avoid fire-crackers and smoke.
- Exercise: Avoid outdoor exercise in early morning. Instead, exercise indoors.
- Stay indoors, keep windows and doors closed - this is even more important for pregnant women, newborns, kids, and the elderly, and those with chronic conditions, such as asthma, COPD, heart disease, etc.
- Face masks: While stepping out of home prefer N95 face masks or handkerchief, wear protective eye gear to prevent entry of particles into the eye and irritation by fumes and should avoid prolonged or heavy exertion.
- Inhalers: patient should take their medicines & inhaler regularly during this period to keep their symptoms under control as well as prevent severe attacks.
- Diet: Eat healthy, balanced diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables and Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Every patient should have their asthma action plan.
- Seek medical help in case of any sign of increased breathlessness.
On the festival of Diwali, we wish you all a very safe, healthy and prosperous Diwali