Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GadeYour feedback matters!
Anyone please recommend me some food supplement fr weight gain nd mass growth. I am having problem in eating regular food due to work. I go to gym also. Please help.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"
Hello sir. I am 36 years male. I got back pain 05 months back. I visited ortho. He ordered mri pelvis and whole spine. Pls find the reports Impression: MRI OF PELVIS. : SMALL HYPOINTENSE FOCI ON T1W, T2W STIR IMAGES ARE NOTED IN THE HEAD OF THE LEFT FEMUR-SUGGESTIVE OF SCLEROTIC FOCUS (BONE ISLAND). : MINIMAL BILATERAL HIP JOINT EFFUSION SEEN. MRI OF WHOLE SPINE REVEALS : SMALL ANTERIOR MARGINAL OSTEOPHYTES AT MULTIPLE LEVELS : C 5/6 INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SHOWS DIFFUSE DISC BULGE INDENTING THE THECAL SAC WITHOUT OBVIOUS NEURAL foramina STENOSIS. Doctor told me no have any problem. He gave some pain killers. After one month again pain started from right quadrant lower abdomen rotating to back and left quadrant lower abdomen. Again I visited ortho. He suspected some thing wrong in my dorsal spine. He ordered dorsal spine mri. I have done dorsal spine. Pls find the report. MRI OF DORSAL SPINE : THICKENING OF LIGAMENTUM FLAVA AT D 10/ 11 LEVEL INDENTING THE THECAL SAC FROM posture LATERAL ASPECT ON BOTH SIDES. Presently my complaints 1. Pain in right quadrant rotating towards lower back to left quadrant lower abdomen. 2.both legs paining. 3. Mild fatigue. . Please advise what I need to do.
Buttermilk excellent summer drink.
It is a good cure for summer diarrhoea caused due to excessive heat. Its pro-biotic properties suit the intestinal tract and help strengthen the digestive system and the immunity of the body.
Buttermilk is rich in potassium, vitamin b-12, calcium, phosphorous.
Go ahead sip on this cooling beverage.