Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G VenkateshwaraYour feedback matters!
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective for reducing the blood pressure.
1) Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) Eat a healthy diet, including more of fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
3) Potassium is an important for the maintenance of high blood pressure e.g coconut water, banana etc.
4) Exercise regularly atleast for 30 mins.
1) Reduce the salt intake.
2) Avoid canned, prepackaged, or processed foods.
3) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
4) Avoid stress.