Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G. SundaramYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old boy I got an injury while doing workout. Injury held at my left knee. What should I do should I use any ointment or any other treatment.
I have sciatic pain in my rgt leg and back pain past 1 month how much time it can take to cure . Please tell me doctors . Am afride of this problem . Am totally in rest .
Its been a month I am suffering form my pain in back I tried many ointments but nothing seem to work.
I have suffering from psyrosis. Am so worried please tell me suitable answer. And also knee problem.
My mom 46yrs old. She have severe ache in left hand shoulder joint. Left hand cannot move upward direction. In 4 month. Wat is reason? Hw can she relief this problem?
Dear Doctors please suggest which allopathy medicines should I take for Cervical spondylitis pain. My Son age is 24 years and he is not sound health and just stared this disease since few days back. Now he is suffering severe back pain and neck pain. Pls suggest the name of medicines with some exercise. Tks.
Yesterday night I had to play a football game and I got my left foot ankle injured. It got twisted while I was trying to shoot and got a tackle on my leg with a player falling on my twisted ankle. I am using a bandage for support. Pls advice coz need to be back healthy soon as games are coming ahead! Please hoping to hear from you soon.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.