Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.S. NambiarYour feedback matters!
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
I am 27 year old and my weight is 96 kg. What should i do to loose my weight? Should I take any medicine or capsules to loose my weight?
I am using triphala churna daily once for the last 4 years. Is it safe to take this churna indefinitely? Sagi.
I m 50 years with 80 kg weight and 5.7 height I want to loose inches from my andomen and lower abdomen kindly sugest. I m walking every morning for 1 hour
I'm 20 years old guy I'm having pimples on my face please suggest some home made tips to avoid this pimples its not look good nd also very irritating.
When I watch something in bright light and then come back to dim light I use to see some dark spots before me. Is there any problem related to my eyes?
Hi I'm a non vegetarian. I'm weighing 72 kg and my height 165 cm. I have belly which I need to reduce also I need to reduce the fat in my arm and thigh. I wish I turn as I was in my college days weighing 60 kg. Kindly guide guide me in achieving it.
How can I increase my penis size. Whenever I try to sex it's got a bend, fold as folders. Please advise to make good length of penis.
Dear Sir/madam, my spouse having diabetes, how do I control that? What is the dates we have to follow, how many days we have to test? Is there any chance to get same disease to kids? Please clarify the same. Thank you.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old, 5'6 height, my weight is 75 kgs, please tell me the dietary plans to weight loss.
I am 27 years old married women. I have an issue when i intimate with my husband while sex and after sex huge pain start in my stomach is any serious problem or small issue.
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.