Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.S. Nambiar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.S. NambiarYour feedback matters!
Swollen in both the legs. My weight is around 90- Kgs, Height 5.5' and Age 57 years. What treatment I need please advise.
I want to reduce my belly fat I ate small quantity of food. Still my stomach is look like a fatty, so give some home remedies. I exercise I dnt take junk food and oily food. Pls suggest.
I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Since last two years I have been suffering from depression. I feel like I have no purpose to live. Two years ago My boyfriend defamed me in front of my friend and family. Due to which everyone behavior towards me changed. I feel like suffocating. I trusted my boyfriend a lot and I loved him like mad. But everything was spoiled by him. I am totally shattered and unable to concentrate on anything I keep on thinking about all those. I am a CA student an my exams are approaching n am unable to concentrate on my studies. Although two years passed but yet its bothering me please suggest me what to do. I will be thankful to you.
My mom age 53 got boils on her legs, stomach and inner thighs. Can you suggest any medicine for this?
Symptoms of high creatinine in body? High creatinine is a serious problem? (Nephrologist, kidney specialist)
I am 27 male I am facing sexual problem from 6 years libido or ed I get erection in night many times in a month during sleep I am unmarried I get my penis tight when I masturbate but suddenly fell my penis is getting soft after 2-3 minute one more thing I notice my penis get erection when I am laying or sitting if I stand it will loose erection I met a doctor last year he get some blood test which were normal 1. Urine culture normal 2. Total tsh serum 1.044 range 0.35-4.94uiu/ml 3. Testosterone total serum 566. 82ng/dl range 241-827ng/dl 4. Hydroxyvitamin d it was very low only 3.90ng/ml range 30-100ng/ml I am taking d3 syrup 60000iu weekly and now it is almost 23ng/ml but not too much improvement in my sexual conditions so I do not know what to do my marriage is next year.
Ayurveda or 'science of life' believes in a holistic approach to health and well-being. Lifestyles have changed with more of processed and refined food, less of natural food, reduced exercise, increased sedentary patterns, etc. With this, there is a growing incidence of obesity – both the age of onset and the severity of progression.
Ayurveda attributes good health to a balance between three elements – vaata, kapha, and pitta. The imbalance between the three leads to ill health, including obesity.
Weight loss, according to Ayurveda, includes a holistic approach with lifestyle changes, dietary changes, yoga asanas, and some Ayurvedic remedies.
Dietary changes: A number of herbs are used, which reduce fat accumulation, reduce triglyceride levels, improve insulin resistance, and improve fat-waist ratios.
- Have a lukewarm mixture of black pepper, lime juice, and honey first thing in the morning.
- Boil cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds; strain and drink throughout the day.
- Have honey mixed with cinnamon powder.
- Fight obesity with herbs like ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries.
- Avoid whites like rice, salt, sugar, and refined flours like maida.
- Eat seasonal and natural vegetables and fruits along with dairy products.
- Ensure adequate hydration of about three liters per day to get rid of toxins, which are formed during weight loss.
Massage: Ayurveda recommends specific massages aimed at weight loss.
- Abhyangam: This massage done using warm herbal oils helps in revitalizing and reenergizing the body. It is a great detox method by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, eliminating wastes, and improving nutritional supply at a cellular level.
- Udwarthanam: This is a special dry massage using dry herbal powders and vigorous strokes/movements. They are believed to help in breaking up fatty deposits, improving blood circulation, and improving overall muscle tone.
- Ginger: Helps in cholesterol metabolism, reduces fat accumulation, and controls fatty acid oxidation
- Triphala: Helps to maintain a lean body mass, prevents fat accumulation, and helps weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia: Stops fat accumulation, prevents visceral fat formation and alters fat synthesis
- Guggul or Commiphora: Another fat burner, which reduces total cholesterol and triglycerides and improves levels of good cholesterol
- Licorice or Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Has phyto-chemicals and flavonoids, which reduce triglyceride levels.
- Kalonji: Reduces waist-hip ratios and body mass index
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana, which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit or consume alcohol only in moderation.
- Follow a regular sleep routine of 7 to 8 hours.
- Maintain adequate hydration.