Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G S MahajanYour feedback matters!
L have been facing stomach ache for a lond days please help mee to do something with natural medicines. Send me the precautions to reduce my pain Q.
Does masturbation cause loss of memory power? Since I am in habit of masturbating abt 4 times in a week.
Hi, I am 22 years old. Recently I got common cold and cough. When I was coughing up phlegm, there was little bit of red colour,(blood maybe). This happens when I just wakeup in the morning and rest of the day doesn't happen or rarely happens. Any advice, suggestion guys?
I am suffering acidity since long time now I am suffering from gastoessophagus reflux. When we eat after some time it feels like it will be came out .pain in food pipe when we swallow some time I feel something is stuck up inches and pain also. I have very bitter taste of mouth. Cramker and sour in mouth some time we feel nausea and vomit. Burning I mouth and whole body please give me some advice.
I am feeling pain in my right hand bones for a long period I have a low pressure with slightly high sugar.
I am suffering from problem that I have lots of white hair at a age of 16 so what measures I have to take to over come this problem.
My question to paediatrician is my baby is 7 months old can I give green coconut water If yes how much should be the quantity and other diet which I can start giving her apart from cerelac Thanks.
Hello sir/ma'am, I yash thakur. I am suffering from cough and cold for a long time. Please suggest me what should I do. Should I do homeopathic?
I am having frequent headaches since last few days. It's exam preparation time so I study the whole day with a little break as and when required. Mostly headache occurs in the evening. What can be done? Is it serious or normal?
Is getting menstrual periods after 3 months safe? what can be wrong in my body that I didnt get my periods for 3 months?
These day I have water discharge some time and feel bubble in my vagina many times a day is this any serious issue.
Hi doctor I am having problem with my voice. I am 19 when I speak to someone over the phone or in person, I always hear them saying" what" can you speak again". May be thats because my voice is not loud enough and clear. Also when I hang out with my friends as we laugh out loud so much, gossip so much, then at the end of day my throat feels like coughing. Is there any yoga/ exercise/ food to make it correct?
Pregnancy brings with it many changes, such as physical and emotional. On one hand, you are changing your appearance completely as a person. On the other, your hormones are playing havoc and you are not sure if you are feeling happy, sad, confused, anger all at the same time or within short timespan. There could also be forgetfulness in some women.
It is not just you, but people around you also who are not sure how to manage this, especially your partner, who needs to be explained why this is happening. If you already have a child, don't be surprised if the first child feels very nervous and anxious about your mood swings.
However, good news is that these mood swings settle down and can be managed with a little bit of conscious effort. It is generally noted that the mood swings are worst in the first trimester and settle down gradually during the second trimester onwards. Women are more in control of their emotions and feelings. Though you may not voice it out, there are many concerns going on in your head with your pregnancy and these definitely make you anxious. As your due date nears, expect a surge in your anxiety/fear levels.
Simple methods to deal with mood swings:
- Talk it out: Whether your concern is, if your baby will be healthy or how will you manage finances, the best option is to discuss with your spouse about the same. You could also find support with close friends and relatives. Look for online support groups or from friends from your doctor's clinic you will find that everybody lends an ear and shoulder to support you.
- Rest: Pregnancy is extremely tiring physically and fatigue adds to your irritability. As it also plays with your regular sleep patterns, try and get as much rest and sleep for shorter durations whenever possible. If you are working, discuss with your boss to be able to take breaks.
- Exercise: Consult with your doctor and make sure you follow an exercise regime tailored for you. This not only reduces fatigue but makes you more active and less irritable.
- Nutrition: While you have your cravings, ensure you eat a healthy balanced diet. This not only contributes to physical well-being but also your emotional health.
- Socialize: Try and make new friends or spend time with old ones. They would be extremely delighted to hear your small talks and in the process, you would feel relaxed and happy too.
- Pamper yourself: While there is no point going shopping or pub hopping, treat yourself to a massage at a nearby spa or spend time reading a book or watching a movie. These can be extremely relaxing and easy to follow.
Needless to say, as much as they may sound unpleasant, the entire experience of these mood swings will leave you a different person.