Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G P KalawadiaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self narendra. I am 28years old man. I have pain in my stomach after ate meal. Why I cant under stand. Please give me or suggest me any medicine.
I am suffering from sudden fever since last 3 days. I also noticed that eating something is giving a different taste and I want to concern that is there a need to go to hospital.
Hi, I am 35 years old male. I go for jogging everyday and run for 3 to 4 kilometers and do some push ups around 100 to 200 everyday after running. Over the last couple of weeks I am not able to sleep properly. My sleep has become very restless and it breaks very easily. I struggle to feel sleepy. If I go to bed at 10pm I am able to sleep at 1pm so have to struggle from 10pm till 1am to sleep. There have been couple of days in between when I was not able to sleep for the whole night. I have started running/ jogging 2 months ago. Before that I was able to sleep properly and on time. I am an athlete and have won medals in 400 meters hurdles in college days. Earlier also I used to start running after 8 or 9 months of intervals however never faced such a situation. Actually I hv to wake up early around 6am in the morning to leave for office. I am afraid if I will hv to leave running and jogging. Please guide me what shall I do to improve my sleep.
I got severe itching with bumps in all over body while rainfall hits on me other than rain fall not having any sort of problems can u suggest me solutions. Before I was alcoholic for 5 years and I use to take medicine for sleeping problems can u tell me why. Still I got bad sleep too.
He usually tries to take out his sperms from his penis he has 21years he has not get married but he has that habit and back side he got small holes if he will get any problem in future please tell sir.
I have problem hyper acidity we try many medicines but I am not fit please advice me what I do I have also constipation Please reply.
My father has 192 sugar level and has problem in disc L3-L4 and liver enlargement. He is not on medicines any more and does Meditation and Yoga for cure. His feet has pricking sensation all night which do not let him sleep. We tried a lot of doctors and no one could diagnose the cause. What can be done?
Sir I am 32 years old I am suffering with Irritable bowel syndrome. And mucus with constipation and pain. When I take isabgol and any constipation ayurvedic medicine than more mucus discharge with pain. I take medicine underguidance mbbs md BHU. But feeling not well. Help me with medicine. Ultrasound report showing that swelling in liver. Help me sir.
Actually I have a daughter of 1 and half years her teeth is coming now and from growing of the teeth she is getting a problem of gastric and she beating her milk or did latrine after 2 minutes of drinking?
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
Hallow sir, I have a problem of sex. I ejaculate within 3 mins. Bt I do sex with my girlfriend daily.
I have some time morning erection some time not. Why? My hormone level are OK and scoterm ultrasound is ok. Doctor said it is due to anxiety.
I am suffering from jaundice last one month there is no good treatment and it comes again after some time.
Nutritious and healthy food is capable of arresting or even reversing diabetes. Here is a list of 13 such wondrous foods that, if eaten consistently, will ward off diabetes -
1. Sweet potatoes: Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and Vitamin A along with a low Glycemic index.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes offset diabetes with its nutrients like Vitamin C, E, and iron. They can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
3. Fish: Consume fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and halibut etc that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Cook them in a simple way rather than deep-frying.
4. Apples: Apples are full of fiber and low in calories. Thus, they are able to effectively fight bad cholesterol and diabetes. It is best to eat them with their skin.
5. Avocado: This fruit comes packed with monounsaturated fats and balances blood sugar level. It also contains good fat that is capable of reversing insulin resistance.
6. Berries: Almost all kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber. They boost the production of insulin and lower down blood sugar.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli contains chromium that stabilizes levels of blood sugar.
8. Carrots: Carrots are extremely rich in beta-carotene that is known to lower the chances of diabetes.
9. Flaxseed: These are rich in fiber, protein, magnesium and good fats. They are known to helps cells in absorbing insulin.
10. Yogurt and Skim Milk: These dairy products are rich in calcium and protein for fighting against insulin resistance that leads to diabetes.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal comes loaded with soluble fiber that helps in delayed conversion of consumed carbohydrate into blood sugar.
12. Almonds: Regular intake of 4-5 almonds daily reduces the risk of diabetes as well as cardiovascular disease.
13. Garlic: Garlic is known to elevate the insulin level in the blood. It is rich in Allicin and vitamin B thiamine that activates pancreas for the production of insulin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics