Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.N. PawarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. I had intercourse with my partner on july 3rd. We are very nervous about the pregnancy issue. We don't want the baby at this time. It been 15 days now. And my wife noticed that she is using the loo more often now to eject urine, also she is eating more. We both had sex for the very first time in our life. If she is pregnant is there a way we can stop the pregnancy through medicine at this time.
Dear Dr, We are trying for pregnancy so this month my wife crossed 18 day past ovulation and usually she l get period maximum 16 day past ovulation. Bec this time as Dr. prescribed so she s taking sustain 200mg from 2 day after ovulation to till date (14 tab). My question is now she skipped date it s because of sustain tab or pregnancy? please clarify me.
Grapes are one of the most widely available fruits across the world, but many people ignore eating the seeds of this healthy fruit. The seeds of grapes are rich in heavy anti-oxidants along with natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes or OPCs. Hence there are numerous health benefits of grape seeds, some of which include the following.
Improves the skin health:
Grape seeds are very important source of antioxidants which enable you to fight against different types of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, acne, and psoriasis among others.
- Helps in fighting against certain cancer: It was found that grape seed extracts can offer protection from the UV induced photocarcinogenesis. This is achieved by decreasing the size, multiplicity and incidence of the tumor as well as seizing the changing of UVB induced papillomas to the harmful malignant carcinomas. Also, the proanthocyanidins present in the grape seed is proved in reducing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis by starting the process of apoptosis.
- Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants: The grape seeds comprise of the flavonoids which include catechin epicatechin, gallic acid, epicatechin 3-0-gallate and the oligomeric proanthocyanidins. It is also found that the antioxidant properties present in this proanthocyanidins is far intense than that of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The strong antioxidant properties of the grape seed have also caused the supplement manufacturers to process the grape seeds into health supplementing capsules and pills. Therefore, you should consider consuming the grape seeds for protecting the body from poor cardiovascular health, vision problems, asthma and skin diseases.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that grape seeds offer an effective result in reduction of fat from the body? These seeds can be used for reducing as well as treating the absorption of dietary fat and its accumulation in different parts of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of depression: A group of international scientists from the United States of America and China has shown the effectiveness of proanthocyanidins in the improvement of mental health in 2010. Studies on animal have proved that this particular element can exert anti-depressing effects. Hence, you should take grape seeds as a viable means of boosting your mental health.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases conditions: The effects of grape seeds in improving the cardiovascular health of human beings are immensely promising. It can effectively reduce conditions like cardiac arrest, tachycardia and also protect against cardiotoxicity which can happen due to contamination of drugs. Consuming grape seeds regularly can help in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels as well as biomarkers.
Do you require any more reasons to consume the wonderful seeds?
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Spinach has many important roles to play in maintaining a healthy body; various health benefits of spinach include the following:
Spinach is a rich source of beta carotene, lutein and xanthine, all of which are beneficial for eyesight. Beta carotene is supplied to the eyes by cooked spinach. It can prevent people from suffering from vitamin a deficiency, itching eyes, eye ulcers and dry eyes. This is also due to some of the anti-inflammatory properties of spinach, which can reduce the puffiness or irritation in the eyes.
Age-related macular degeneration (amd):
Amd or retinitis pigmentosa is responsible for causing blindness. It is due to the degeneration of lutein and xanthine which form a central part of the retina. According to research conducted by the oak ridge national laboratory, the consumption of spinach can result in regaining two vital pigments and effectively preventing amd. Spinach also contains a wealth of antioxidants that reduce the harmful effects of free radicals, which are known to negatively impact vision and cause age-related conditions like glaucoma and macular degeneration as well.
Several components of spinach like potassium, folate, and various antioxidants are known to provide neurological benefits to people who regularly consume them. According to neurology, folate reduces due the occurrence of alzheimer’s disease, so spinach is a very good idea for people who are at high risk of neural or cognitive decline. Potassium is an integral part of brain health as well, and it has been linked to increased blood flow to the brain, and heightened cognition, concentration, and neural activity.
Maintains blood pressure:
Spinach has a very high content of potassium and a low content of sodium. This composition of minerals is very beneficial for high blood pressure patients as potassium lowers and sodium raises the blood pressure. The folate present in spinach also contributes to the reduction of hypertension and relaxes blood vessels, while maintaining proper blood flow. By reducing blood pressure and relaxing the tension of vessels and arteries, you can reduce stress on the cardiovascular system and increase oxygenation to the body’s organ systems for optimal functionality.
A component of spinach, factor c0-q10, which is an antioxidant, plays an important role in strengthening muscles, especially heart muscles which continuously pump blood to all parts of the body. According to the journal of cardiovascular nursing, c0-q10 can be used to prevent and treat many cardiovascular diseases like hyperlipidemia, heart failure, hypertension and coronary heart disease.
Spinach is a good source of vitamin k, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, thereby leading to bone mineralization. Apart from this, other minerals like manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus also help in building up of strong bones. This in turn can prevent an individual from developing osteoporosis of the bones. These minerals are also essential for maintaining healthy teeth and nails.
Reduced risk of cataracts:
The lutein and zeaxanthin present in spinach both act as strong antioxidants, thus preventing the eyes from the harsh effects of uv rays that can lead to cataracts. They also reduce the impact of free radicals, which can be a major cause of cataracts and other eye conditions.
Proper metabolic activity:
There is a reason why doctors recommend adding spinach in a significant way to your diet. The amount of protein found in spinach is impressive for any vegetable, and they are easily broken down by enzymes into amino acids that are essential to humans. The re-formed mammal proteins aid our muscle development and growth, our body’s ability to heal wounds, and provides a boost for our entire metabolism, encouraging all of our organ systems to function at their optimal level. Also recent study suggests that thylakoid found in spinach can curb cravings and hunger which can further help in weight loss.
It has been found that spinach and some other vegetables have the ability to protect the mucous membrane of the stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers. Furthermore, the glycoglycerolipids found in spinach can boost the strength of the digestive tract lining, thereby preventing any unwanted inflammation in that part of the body that can cause harm.
Prevents atherosclerosis and strokes:
Atherosclerosis is caused due to the hardening of the arteries. A pigment called lutein that is found in spinach has been shown to reduce the occurrence of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. This is due to the fact that spinach proteins tend to reduce the cholesterol and other fat deposits in the blood vessels.
Folate found in spinach is needed by a growing fetus for proper development of its new nervous system. Defects like cleft palate or spina bifida may occur due to a deficiency of folate. The vitamin a contained in spinach is advised to be consumed in higher quantities by the mother. Vitamin a is required in the lung development of the fetus as well, and can be transferred during breast-feeding, so spinach consumption should be continued after birth as well.
There are many anti-inflammatory compounds found in spinach, more than a dozen, in fact. They are classified into the category of methylenedioxyflavonol glucuronides, and spinach is one of the most powerful vegetables when it comes to reducing inflammation throughout the body. This not only means protecting the heart from dangerous inflammation and preventing cancer, but also in reducing the inflammation and associated pain from conditions like arthritis and gout, which afflict millions of people around the world.
Spinach is made up of various important constituents that have been found to be promising in the treatment and prevention of various kinds of cancer. These include bladder, prostate, liver and lung cancers. Different constituents in spinach like folate, tocopherol and chlorophyll act via different mechanisms to treat and protect patients suffering from cancer.
Recent studies have revealed that spinach is very effective against aggressive prostate cancer, and this has been linked to epoxyxanthophylls, which are unique carotenoids, along with neoxanthin and violaxanthin, that directly reduce tumorous activity and the spread of cancer throughout the body.
Different phytonutrients and pigments have been shown to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, including uv rays. These not only protect, but also repair the damaged genes to some extent, thereby preventing skin cancer in the long run.
Protein source for infant growth:
‘popeye the sailor man’ is known for his obsession with spinach. The cartoon was deliberately aimed to convince children to eat spinach and get strong. Infants are advised to be fed with spinach, which is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These will result in proportionate development in their essential growing stages.
In am 35 years Female. I had Chicken pox in 7 th week of pregnancy what are its implication for the baby during pregnancy. should I go for abortion. Kindly suggest.
गर्भ ठहरना शादी-शुदा जोड़ों के लिए खुशी की बात है और प्रेग्नेंट होने की खबर सुनते ही शुरू हो जाती है नन्हे मेहमान के स्वागत की। आज के युवाओं में बिना शादी के भी यौन संबंध बनाने की वजह से प्रेग्नेंट होने की बात होती जा रही है। दोनों में फर्क बस इतना है कि विवाहित महिला चाहती है कि वह प्रेग्नेंट हो जाये और काफी उत्साह से प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट करती है वहीं अविवाहित महिला चाहती है कि वह प्रेग्नेंट न हो और काफी टेंशन में रहकर टेस्ट करती है। ऐसे में चाहे विवाहित महिला हो या अविवाहित महिला दोनों यह जानना चाहेंगी की सच मे वह प्रेग्नेंट है या केवल पीरियड्स डिले हो गया है किसी दूसरी वजह से।
वैसे तो बाजार में बहुत से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट मौजूद है लेकिन अगर हम आपसे कहें कि वही टेस्ट आप घर बैठे भी कर सकती हैं बिना कोई प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट लिए तो आप यकीनन जानना चाहेंगे की यह कैसे किया जा सकता है। तो दोस्तों आज हम आपको बताएंगे कैसे घर पर ही करें बिना किट के प्रेग्नेंसी की जांच।
वैसे तो बहुत से तरीके है जिससे आप घर बैठे प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट कर के जान सकते है कि आप प्रेग्नेंट है पर उनमें से एक विश्वशनीय तरीका है टूथपेस्ट। तो आज जानते हैं कि टूथपेस्ट से कैसे करें प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट।
टेस्ट करने से पहले ध्यान दें
- इस घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट की शुरुवात करने से पहले कुछ खास बातो का ध्यान रखना आवश्यक हैं जिनमे नीचे दिए गए निर्देश प्रमुख है।
- ध्यान रखिये की घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के तीन घंटे पहले तक मूत्र त्याग नही करना चाहिए क्योंकि गर्भावस्था परीक्षण या प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के लिए मुत्र का सैंपल लिया जाता है। इस पेशाब में मौजूद HCG हार्मोन से ही पता लगाया जाता है आप गर्भवती हैं या नहीं।
- टेस्ट करने से पहले बहुत ज्यादा मात्रा में पानी पीने के कारण पेशाब पतली होने की वजह से कई बार टेस्ट निगेटिव आ जाता है जिससे पता नहीं चल पाता है कि महिला प्रेग्नेंट है या नहीं। इसलिए टेस्ट से पहले पानी का सेवन बिल्कुल न करें।
- घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के लिए आप जितने भी चीजो का प्रयोग कर रही हो उन चीजो की सफाई का खासा ख्याल रखे।
- घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट विधि पुराने समय से लोग सफलतापूर्वक अपना रहे हैं लेकिन फिर भी अपने संतुष्टि के लिए किसी उचित चिकित्सक से सलाह-मशवरा जरूर लें।
- प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट निगेटिव आने के बाद 72 घंटे बाद ही दोबारा जांच करें।
- यदि आपका पीरियड्स मिस हो गया हो और टेस्ट का नतीजा भी नेगेटिव आ जाये तो स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ से सलाह जरूर लें।
टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट
टूथपेस्ट से घर पर प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट करना बहुत ही आसान काम है। इस घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के तरीके के लिए आपको सफेद रंग के टूथपेस्ट की जरूरत पड़ेगी , और उसके साथ एक डिसपोजल ग्लास में सुबह के समय के सबसे पहले मुत्र को सैंपल के तौर पर लेना पड़ेगा। सुबह का मुत्र टेस्ट करने के लिए इसलिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है क्योंकि उस समय मूत्र में HCG हार्मोन का स्तर काफी ज्यादा होता है जिसकी वजह से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट का रिजल्ट जानने में आसानी होती है। हम जानते है कि आपको इस बात पर विश्वास नहीं हो रहा होगा कि रोजाना इस्तेमाल होने वाला टूथपेस्ट ये कैसे बात सकता है की आप प्रेग्नेंट है या नही, लेकिन हम आपकी इस दुविधा को दूर कर देते हैं।
टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने का तरीका
- टूथपेस्ट के माध्यम से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के लिए आपको सफेद रंग के टूथपेस्ट, सुबह के समय का पहला मूत्र, और एक डिस्पोजेबल ग्लास ले लें।
- डिस्पोजेबल ग्लास में अपने पहले यूरिन डालें और अब उस यूरिन में एक चम्मच टूथपेस्ट मिला दें।
- यूरिन में टूथपेस्ट मिलाने के बाद अगर उसका रंग बदलकर नीला हो जाता है, तो यह आपके प्रेगनेंट होने का संकेत देता है। इसके अलावा झाग का एक साथ इकठ्ठा होना भी पॉजीटिव प्रेगनेंसी का संकेत है।
- अगर आपको इस उपाय को करने के दौरान कोई भी बदलाव दिखाई नहीं दे तो इससे स्पस्ट होता है कि आप प्रेगनेंट नहीं हैं।
टूथपेस्ट का इस्तेमाल प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के लिए करना उचित है?
- आप जरूर यह जानना चाहेंगी कि टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करना कितना उचित है? हालांकि टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करना सही है, लेकिन हर चीज की तरह सबके दो पहलू होते हैं। इसी तरह टूथपेस्ट से टेस्ट करने के फायदे और नुकसान दोनों हैं। वैसे तो घरेलू उपाय और बाजार में मौजूद प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट दोनों में कुछ ना कुछ कमी रहती है। ये कभी भी 100 प्रतिशत सही नहीं होता है।
- टूथपेस्ट से जुड़े कई नुकसान भी होते हैं। यह इसलिए क्योंकि प्रयोग किए जाना वाला टूथपेस्ट और यूरीन की मात्रा के बारे में कोई दिशा निर्देश नहीं होते हैं। आपको बता दें कि जब यूरीन और टूथपेस्ट के मिश्रण को रख कर छोड़ दिया जाता है तब भी उसका रंग बदल जाता है। इस तरीके को अपनाने के लोए सही ज्ञान होना जरूरी है नही तो आपको गलत संकेत मिल सकता हैं।
- पुराने ज़माने से अपनाया जा रहा है यह तरीका जिससे आज आप भी आज़मा सकते है। बस सही तरीका और सही ज्ञान लेकर आप जान सकते है टूथपेस्ट के द्वारा की आप प्रेग्नेंट है या नही।
So what I am do by which pregnancy not occurs for five years any type of solution please help me out.
I had been diagnosed with herpes zoster (Naagin), on last Tuesday there is a sore buble on my stomach & back and which itching, pain and burning sensation is unbearable, I am applying Acivir Cream (Acyclovir), but I don't found any significant cure till time, of sore bubbles, since I am 7 month pregnant, I want to get correct treatment I want to know is it harmful for my unborn disease is there any Ayurvedic /homeopathic treatment available for that, I need to get quick treatment, I am unable to sleep at night and also suffered from diarrhea, I am requesting to viewer doctor to kindly suggest me the treatment and place from where I can get complete cure from this disease, and necessary precaution to be taken to prevent any further infection to me and my baby.
My wife age is 30 years. Small hypodensities / artifacts in the bilateral frontal lobes, what is the main problem in the above decide?
I have irregular periods after checkup it was PCOs, my weight is 48 kg, I have extreme hairloss problem. Is it some way connected, apart from doing regular exercise what else should I do. I even take flaxseed oil capsules.
Take care of mosquito bites by using repellents or cream application.
Wear clothes which dry rapidly to prevent common cold and other infections.
Drink plenty of water and use warm or hot drinks during rainy season.
Hi doctor, I am 24 years old male and planning to get married with girlfriend who is 35 years old, can she be pregnant and give normal birth to a child? What are the precautions we have to take for normal birth? And what is the last age of pregnancy? Please help whether I am taking a right decision? Please help me.
I am Dr A.S. Reddy. I am a gynecologist and an infertility specialist. Practicing for more than 30 years and now a professor in gynaecology in medical college. I am a psychologist and a qualified sexual medicine specialist, a certified sexologist the by American college of Sexologist.I am one of the operators in indian doctors who specialize in sexual medicine from Oxford. Lure institute of sexual and medicine is an exclusive sexual medicine clinic at Hyderabad.
At our clinic we do, we manage the sexual problems of man, woman, couples. In the men , the problems we deal with are erection problems are somebody who are not able to do sex for a good length of time , early ejaculation, somebody not able to ejaculate even after good length of time doing sex and a man not having sex desire.in addition to this routine sexual problems, which everybody deals with we specialize in assessment/ counselling of homosexuality and assessing/treating prone erection sexual problems.In woman, the lack of sexual desire and lack of response of woman at sex and woman infertility.
In addition to this things, I am a gynecologist, so in a woman, having laxity of her private parts after delivery we make it tight. A girl, unmarried, lost her virginity by whatever reason we do a recreation of the hymen to make her look like a virgin at the time of marriage. And for couples who are having psychological problems, we do psychological problems, we do psychological counseling and psychological education of the sexual processes.
But sexual problems in couples, without any disease which is of psychological origin we do a course called sex therapy. In our institute, we deal with sexual problems in a pure and professional way. Suppose somebody comes with an erection problem, we test everything. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We test the narrow conduction of the penis, the blood flows into the penis and Doppler study of the penis. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We deal with infertility problems, particularly specializing in male infertility problems. The computed semen analysis machines when automatically we do an exhaust to do semen study of the sample. We do with a valid report. Suppose somebody is not able to produce a sample of semen for whatever reason, they are having an artificial insemination done and are not able to give semen for examination, we use a machine called asterbater. This is helpful in people who are in treatment for infertility and for people who wanted to get a treatment for ejaculation problem.
You can contact me over lybrate or you can visit my private clinic at Hyderabad.
I am married since last 3 years. I was using protection earlier and since last one year we are trying for a baby. Even after 8 months of unprotected sex we were not successful in doing so. We have done medical examination and my wife is found to be healthy. I have low sperm count (6 millions per ml) and with 10% of motility. I have tried few Ayurvedic medicines but not much of benefit. Can you please advise if there is any treatment for this condition other than IVF?
Vata resides in the colon and colon is therefore primarily responsible for all the vata disorders.
Vata imbalance in the skeletal system (asthi dhatu) causes osteoarthritis.
Vata imbalance with toxins (ama) causes rheumatoid arthritis.
Vata imbalance in blood (rakta dhatu) entering into bony tissue causes gout.
Massage with sesame oil to reduce the vata.
Digestion must be improved so that no further ama is produced. Fasting is very beneficial for digesting the ama. Duration of fasting depends upon the strength of the person, place and season.
Consume the foods which are easily digestible and do not make wind or gas.
Vegetable juices and juice of carrot, beetroot and cucumber mixed together is also beneficial.
Green salad, fruits like apples, oranges, grapes and papaya can be taken.
Use of cumin, coriander, ginger, asfoetida, garlic, fennel and turmeric is also helpful.
Avoid eating hot, spicy and fried foods, sweets, wind forming foods like cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and potatoes should be prohibited.
Avoid taking too much tea, coffee, alcohol, white sugar, yogurt, chocolate and cocoa, excessive smoking.
Sleeping during day time, staying up late in the night and mental tensions like worry, anxiety, fear, stress and grief etc, should be given up.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.