Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.N. PawarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old I got married 2.5 years ago I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months but resulted in negative I got all my tests done and the tests showed that I have pcos. My cycle is regular and my doctor has prescribed normoz for three months. Do you think will it help me conceive.
. Last june 27 I got married. In Jan I get pregnant but in Feb is aborted. After that now I get pregnant. Now am 5 week pregnant. Can I take folic acid tablet. When should I take scan and when is right time to consult doctor. Can you pls help me?
Hi doctors please help me out as I want to knw that how shall I sit stand sleep as well bcoz last week at 22 week 3 day I have undergone cervix stitch as it was 2.5 CMS and overall 3 CMS and internal Os opened funneling seen what are all the symptoms I need to notify im really worried as I lost my first pregnancy in 5 month I don't want to lose this help me out please pl.
My wife for the past 3 months she had 45 day long cycle. This month currently she is on her 40th day. We started having sex from day 6onwards and continued every alternative day till 32nd day. Today morning we tested hcg test which results in negative. What should we do now. Please help.
I am 35 years old. My baby is of 10 years. I dont want 2nd child now cause I am getting some home medicines. But my last period date was 7th sept. I have tested pressure and it show positive. Some other symptoms are also there like some liquid is coming from my breasts. Please suggest.
My boy baby stop the breast feeding I have some milk powder. This milk powder without sugar. I can add sugar it is right or wrong.
Is there anything that cure Acne & scars? To be honest from last 3 years continue taking medicines for acne & acne spots too. Without missing one day. Tried allo, home,ayurvedic even online medicines also bt no used. Only waste of money & time nothing else. Can anyone help me to treat with assurance of complete cure? If yes, so I beg you please help me.
Hello doctor Doctor my problem is since yesterday night I have got a terrible pain in upar part of vagina its feel like stretch in my vein . An white discharge problem also.
Hi i am having Having Vaginal-itching for some days. Its very irritating. Can you please suggest some remedy. Married age 30.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.
I had unprotected sex with my partner. We used the withdrawal method. However, I have missed my periods by 5 days today. I have taken the pregna-strip test twice, and the results are negative. However, I am very concerned. Is there a way I can be sure whether I have become pregnant or not?
Doctor I am 30 years old married woman. Me n my husband both r physically fit. My husband is working 3 pm to 2 am in mnc. We r trying for baby for 2 years. Can night shift be a reason for no succession in conceiving?
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.