Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.N. Pawar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.N. PawarYour feedback matters!
I am 36 Old women. I have piles problem since 5 yrs. After baby birth. And white discharge also. What should I do?
I got married on 18thjune 2017& got period on 19thjune after that we have unprotected sex after which I took ipill & coz of that got bleeding again on 29th june which remained for 4- 5 days. Now till that I have not got my periods I am worried whether it is pregnancy or because of excessive bleeding my periods get delayed. Between days I suffered from nausea feeling with 1morning vomiting for 2-3 days & after that my days are normal. So please help me as I am not planning any baby as if now.
Hello doctor .Pehle mere periods 15 din se aa rahe the, Fir maine dawaiya khai thi is bar 1 month 3 din se aaye h. Main pregnant hona chahti hu , kya karu
Hello doctor. My name is sneha. I had my periods on 20th april and I had sex without condom. Now its been 10 days late for my periods. My BF said he thrown his sperm out so I can not be pregnant. Now my friend suggested me to rake deviry 10 mg tablets. Is it safe? Do not want to wait long please tell me what tablet should I take.
I have drop wise flow from last 11 days. I had my date on 14th previous month but this month it went to 11th n till now only drop wise flow is there. My usg is normal tsh t3 t4 levels are normal I always had periods on tym with normal flow wat has happened this tym then?
It is every couple’s dream to become parents but the road to success is not that easy for all of them. For such couples, science has opened many avenues which could be strongly considered as a ‘blessing in disguise.’
One such treatment is In Vitro Fertilization or IVF as it is commonly referred to as. It refers to the process of extracting eggs from female and retrieving sperm sample from male and later fusing them manually under laboratory condition. If fertilization is a success and an embryo or several embryos are formed, they are again manually transferred into a woman’s womb. Hopefully, at least one of the embryos successfully implants itself in the uterus and from there, the female carries the pregnancy to term.
How can it be of help?
- Anyone can have a baby: This process has raised the bar and many couples who have lost all their hopes can be blessed with a baby.
- Fighting infertility: Infertility has no specific cause these days. It could be caused because of various reasons, which make it difficult to conceive. Some of these reasons include the following:
- Fallopian tubes: In case the tubes are blocked, damaged or even removed due to medical reasons.
- Endometriosis: Overgrowth of tissues in and around the lining of the uterus.
- Ovary disorders: Ovulation not normal or regular, premature ovarian failure, and fibroids.
- Genetic disorder: Some genetic disorders rendering the male or female infertile being passed on from the previous generation to the next one.
- Male infertility: Low sperm count or poor sperm movement.
- Success Rate: It increases the chances of conception regardless of whether infertility is an issue or not. There is no other technique so far which has success ratio as that of IVF.
- Healthy pregnancy and child: Because of the reason that embryo is initially fertilized outside of the uterus; it gets easy to monitor it and find out any genetic disorders, including chromosomal deficiencies.
- Planned pregnancy: With hectic and stressful lifestyles, many couples these days opt for a single child and late pregnancy. IVF has given such couples more control over factors, including at what age they want to get pregnant.
- Frozen eggs or sperm: Recently Ex- Miss World Diana Hayden gave birth to a healthy baby girl at the age of 42 through the eggs that she froze 8 years ago. She had frozen 16 of her eggs, which she used later on to give birth. Similarly even the sperm of a male can be frozen today and used when needed.
- Pregnancy after menopause: This could be called a miracle and is possible only through this technique. IVF makes pregnancy possible even after menopause because even if a woman’s reproductive cycle has ended, the uterus can still carry a pregnancy.
- Same-sex couples and single parent: This technique is a real blessing for gay or lesbian couples. With the help of a donor, whether sperm or egg, these couples also have an option of starting their families which otherwise was next to impossible.
It has been estimated that so far more than five million children had been born worldwide using IVF or other similar reproduction techniques.
Sir I am married my wife is 2 months pregnant mifepristone kit she took after 1 months she has back pain very mainly what happened to her? Please tell me sir I am worried.
It is necessary to brush teeth twice a day to maintain dental hygiene. But brushing teeth right after eating food can make your teeth weak. When we are about to take food, our brain starts releasing chemicals. Food enzymes starts releasing into mouth which helps in break down of food. Enzymes released for promoting digestion of food have still some impact even after we have our meal. Tooth grip is somewhat compromised under enzyme effect. So it is advised always brush your teeth atleast 1 hour after the dinner.