Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.J.Panchal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.J.PanchalYour feedback matters!
I don't have the tendency to gain weight easily. But I would like to put on 8 kgs of weight just to be normal. My digestion is not good. Please advise what to eat to improve my digestion. Thanks.
Sir when I do sex I ejaculates very fast as soon as I penetrate I ejaculates. Is this a disease if yes then please consult me a good medicine to me and also my penis looses it's erectness very fast I want to know the medicine for this too. Sir please help me as I am not enjoying my sexual life like others so I was also take some stress too.
Yesterday in morning when I passing stool I saw little brown blood after passing stool. My stool colour is clear. But when I clean I saw brown blood few drops. My stool was not hard. But from past three days my stomach was not completely clear.
I am 34 old and am suffering from breathing problem before two years I had went to surgery for sinus I feel good after that but again problem is coming.
My hair have lice since 2 years. Even after applying many medicated shampoos, the result is nil. Also, I am having itching in my head. I request you to tell some method so that I can get rid of lice.
I have to go for urine discharge in every half an hour even when I am sleeping also. I am unable to understand what to do, whether to consult a doctor or not.
I am 19 years old and malemale I am suffering from cold and cough around 2 months have taking medicine and relief but not fully relief please tell any medicine for perfectly relief.
Sir, I am suffering from asthma from my childhood. And my 15th age onwards I started using inhalers. From 22 years I use inhaler 10 - 15 tyms. What is the harmful effects.
I have mouth ulcers in side of upper and lower lips and around the tung please help me I am waiting for your help thanks.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.