Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.J.PanchalYour feedback matters!
My throat is totally stuck with cough and mucus. I feel problem while eating. Food doesn't go to stomach but instead, it remains in throat. Please suggest.
I have not been to sleep 3day and I am having headache tried multiple home remedies but they not work what to do please hel me.
Stomach pain and I think I saw very very little bloody mucus after I passed stool. I m not really sure if it was bloody mucus or something else. 2 days back I had constipation and I passed a very hard constipated stool that gave me a v sharp pain in the anal area. Then the next morning thr were red-pinkish 1-2 drops of blood after I finished passing stools. No blood in stools no pain. I took pilex (ayurvedic) and ylex (homeopathy) and kept myself well hydrated, now there is no bleeding. Pain has reduced very much and bowel movements got better. But now this stomach pain, gas and bloody mucus very very little though is confusing me if I have some serious problem? Is it colon cancer?
Why my stomach is very tight and motion is not free daily? What is the reason and tell me natural solution?
Sir some cloudy and foamy urine comes when I urinate and I feel weak after that urine. I do not know what is this? I am non vegetarian and using mass gainer supplement also. Is this due to that?
Helo sir/mam, good evening. How can I increase my sex power. I mean when I put my penis in that vagina. Am nit give more strikes. Fir two three strokes it is being leaked. And amt not giving enough satisfaction ti my wife. Please help me sir/mam.
I have pcod and thyroid, taking treatment for thatrecently in scan I got to know I have fibroid of 1 cm and taking medicine for that form 1 month. Will fibroid cure with medicine?
My father is 89 yrs old yesterday noticed blood in urine. On docters advice zenflox uti selate t flowkind were given in night. Now he is alright noticed no blood in morning. Advice what to do
Dear doctor, from 25 september I am feeling many problems about stomach. September end october start: did sonography - result inflammation of ascending and descending colon. Medication- for one month. November: no improvement was shown. Did gastroscopy- result - gerd medication - for one and half month. No improvement. Even symptoms of gerd was not there. December middle and end: weight was continuously loosing and allopathy not showing effect, 29-31dec period was worst so much weakness not able to walk, anxiety disorder and panic attack and hormonal imbalance occurs. It continues for two months around and still bit there. (mean while many blood, urine tests were done) january: started homeopathy treatment for one and half month - result was little bit shown. 3rd feb - ayurvedic started with allopathy saline 7days dns and magnexforte iv injected. Followed by ayurvedic medicine and stool routine analysis, stool culture, ct scan and colonoscopy. Told to me bacterial infection and in stool culture amikacin was susceptible. So taken amikacin 12 injections. Alongwith ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicines till going on. Alongwith panic attacks, anxiety disorder, hormonal imbalance. Solopose plus 0.5mg and serta 25mg going on with ayurvedic tablets. Dr. Please do the needful, social life disturbed so much. Wanted improvement health wise. If chronic indigestion leads to functional disorder panic attacks, anxiety, depression, hormonal imbalance, how it can be recovered. Right now homeopathy treatment going on.
My wife have problem of weakness. After eating food she feels that she have not taken food and feel dizziness. But she is taking a healthy food regularly. After that if she works a little bit she gets tired very much. Please do the necessary help for me.
I have anterior dislocation so pls tell me the cost of bankart repair and also pls tell me any fees reimbursement facilitated hospitals thank tou.
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.