Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fulendra JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
I'm suffering from vomiting from last night Taken fried rice in the hostel And I also need a medical certificate please help me in this issue.
Hi My wife is 6 months pregnant and she is having cough from last 1 week. Will it affect my baby? Baby can suffer from pneumonia? Please reply.
I have black marks and lot of pimples eye under dark circle .I use many products but not use its using give to black skin .no clear on my face. I want whitening skin and clear face .wat should I do. Which cream I have use for permanent solution.
I think I am suffering from skin problem, hair on leg legs tends to grow under skin and when I pinch that area the hair comes out. Hair keeps on growing internally and doesn't comes out until I put some external efforts to bring it out by scratching or pinning it.
Ho my age is 33, I have a pitting edema in my legs , it increases when I walk or stand for a long time it's becomes normal when am resting Got my lft and kft done with thyroid test all came normal my BP was also 140/90 I have also increased a lot of weight in last eight months around 10 to 12 kg because of sudden diet changes in my daily life What could be the reason for edema and how can I get rid of it.
He skipped breakfast for several days and took spicy foods in dinner. Now He is feeling continuous mild to moderate pain/spasm in his stomach. He was given Ocid 20 and Digene, but it is not working for him. Pain is increasing day by day. Pain is more when stomach is empty. What allopathic medicine should he take and for how long?
I am loosing hair quickly and have a belly too, I run 1km daily and do exercises early morning to reduce it. What else should I do to get a cure for these two problems?
I have not cure periods at the time. It will late and once it will come then it not be stopped. What I should do?
When I am on bed with my wife. I always get a very strong erection which gives pain in my penis. Is it because of attraction or something unnatural. Pls help?
I hv got tumour like outgrowth on my foreskin of penis bt it is not painful. Wat shd be the treatment.
I did Beta Hcg test yesterday as I HV missed 12 days period n In report the observation value is less than 2.00mIU/,ML .I wan to know is everything is OK with me please suggest what should I do coz I really want to have baby.
Doctor, How many days after D&C do period come again? I was one and half month pregnant & had my miscarriage on 19 June and D & C has done on 21 June. One months has completed but still my period hasn't come yet. How much time will it take to come again. What should I do to make my period normal again.
Sir I have abdominal problem as I have gastric problem as well as indigestion. I always have to eat less than hunger if I take a extra chapati than it cause problem in stomach and soon it will get fever also. Please help me.
Sir by mistake I have consumed an expired soup yesterday. Im suffering from heavy stomach ache with loose motion n initial vomiting. Taken norflox TZ 2 tabs. Sir pain is till persisting. Now what to do? Thanks.
I am 26 years old, I weigh 73 kgs and my height is 5'3. I have gained around 20 kgs in past 6 years. Please suggest me some ways to reduce these extra pounds.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.