Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Fulendra JaiswalYour feedback matters!
My eyes having a itching symptom and when I rub on my eyes become very red and little pain too, finally water comes out. Sir give medicine suggestions.
Hello, greeting I wanna know, Whether using [ashwagandha, shatar,shilajit, gokshura] is really beneficial for weight gaining and body building. If yes, what its dosage? Is their any side effect? After how many days, I can really fell differences? I saw these advertisement in YouTube many times but can not believe without any good description with good adviser, please clear my dilemma.
Sir/mam, I have problem in opening my mouth. There is bite rashes in my mouth I can't open my mouth totally. The colour of my turns to white from red. I have problem in eating food and spicy thing. I can't swallow thing easily. My main difficulty is to open my mouth. So please help me doctor. Suggest any suggestion. Help me out.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.
Hello Doctor I have improper sex experience ,there is only insertions of penis not any penetration or not complete intercourse but m notice spots of blood 2-3, plzz tell me hymen is completely broken, but I am worry about this bcz m notice pink colour skin which covers my vaginal opening and my opening is v shape and very small please tell me about this skin m worry about this, is it hymen or not.
My skin starts to itch when exposed to sun light. Even on gloomy days, my scalp and eye brows itch. My complexion is fair. I am taking treatment for the past 4 months. Of late, I took 7 tabs of ecoflox 400mg, atarax 10mg and antoxid hc, and applied betadip and clomic. But still no improvement permanently. What is the reason for my condition? is there any diet that will help?
I am 29 year old man and have chronic constipation last 3 years I have used constipation syrup what can I do.
Can somebody please explain me in simple words that what is likely hemorrhagic cyst right ovary and how to get rid of this.
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from tonsil problem from last 1 year I am taking a medicine. For this antibiotic augmentin, althrocin 500 mg. When I take this althrocin then I feel better please suggest. Me what should I do?
I have problem of constipation when I consume foods having more spices and also fruits and vegetables like mango, papaya, brinjal, sugar cane stuffs. Some times I get blood in stools when I consume such kind of foods, it's not painful though. I have skin tag.
I am underweight and find it a bit hard to put on and keep weight and I really want to be weighing the average amount, is there any over the counter medications you can prescribe to help with this?
I am anemia patient. My age is 20. When I eat food in night. I am not hungry in morning. Aur subhash bhi khata hu khata dhakar aata hai. 5-6 din bad ek time khana nhi kha pata hu. Pls suggest me I am very week. Any medicine who make me hungry.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy