Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fulendra JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain for last 2 hours I have tried many but I wont recovered my age is 21 what should I do.
I am 25 years old male, I'm suffering from Throat pain , cough and cold am taking luke warm Water and cetrizine tablet also but not getting relif , what I should do now ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have regular chest pain, excessive sweating without doing any hard work, also I have in digestion problems, are they symptoms of heart risk, what is to be done to increase heart health.
I am suffering from nausea and vomiting, am I pregnant. Please tell me what are the symptoms of pregnancy.
I am 22 years old boy. I have been suffering from hair fall from last three years. I have tried all natural remedies like onion and egg but have not got any results. Whenever I comb I loose about 8-9 hairs. My hair hair has got thin and less dense. Please can you suggest me any treatment.
I am 35 years old and diabetic and I am suffering from nasal congestion, little fever, chills, sinus problem, difficulty breathing and extreme fatigue. My tests like cbc, urine culture, blood culture, xray, malaria,all are negative. Should I go for a swine flu test. Because I am feeling extreme fatigue, chills, joint pain, nasalcongestion. Sinus problem. Pls advice.
Suffering from severe pinching and burning pain in lower GI region around kidneys that gets healed with gas formation in the stomach. Gets severely burned out and confused very often. Severely constipated after having heavy foods, milk and curd.Please tell.
My Bae gets an irregular periods and very often.. Just a week before she was on periods and again she is. It's usually 2-3 times a month, is it normal? And why does this happen??
What is Type-1 Diabetes?
Type-1 Diabetes, also known as Diabetes Mellitus type-1, is a condition which is characterised by the lack of sufficient amount of insulin in the body. This is a chronic condition and cannot be cured. The insufficient amount of insulin in the blood results in the spike in blood sugar levels, which in turn, can damage various organs in the body. However, with proper therapy and treatment, it can be controlled and the quality of life can be improved for the patient.
The tell-tale signs and symptoms of this type of diabetes are the frequent urges to urinate, increase in appetite, increased thirst and rapid weight loss. It is most commonly diagnosed in children or young adults and thus, it was previously known as juvenile diabetes.
Glucose and other types of sugars are essential for the body cells to absorb energy. The glucose that is present in the blood is taken up with the help of insulin and utilised for energy. The lack of this hormone renders the glucose useless as it is not being able to enter the body cells. This is precisely type-1 diabetes.
What Causes It?
The cause of type-1 diabetes is not known entirely. Although, there are certain theories that explain the cause –
Genetics: The chances of getting type-1 diabetes are increased in children if either of their parents suffers through from this disease. More than 50 genes are involved in diabetes type-1.
Environmental factors: Environmental factors are also thought to play a role in type-1 diabetes.
Viral infection: A theory suggests that viral infections are responsible for type-1 diabetes. According to this theory, the virus activates the auto-immune system of the body which in turn attacks the pancreatic beta cells along with the cells that are infected by the virus. Viruses like Epstein-Barr virus, Mumps virus, rubella virus etc. are considered to be responsible for the same.
How Is It Treated?
Many people with type-1 diabetes live long, healthy lives. The key to good health is to keep your blood sugar levels within the range your doctor gives you. You’ll need to check them often and adjust insulin, food, and activities to make that happen.
All people with type-1 diabetes must use insulin injections to control their blood sugar. Several types of insulin are available. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist and ask a free question.
I have cesarean from 1 week. How much time I have to take rest? What problems can occur because of cesarean in future? Can I do house hold work? Give me answer plz.
Hello doc, I am 18 years old. It seems that we cannot grow height after 18. I heard that hanging helps growing height with healthy food diet. I heard that males grow up to 21. Can we grow after 18 by doing this hanging exercises? Please tell me how to grow height.
Sir I am 20 years old my face and neck is black color. suggest which medicine I used I consult several dermatologist they tell me that you have problem with water reaction may be. But there is no result please give the permanent solution to my problem.
Obesity and Late Sleep
Studies Proven that Staying up late can expand your waistline, even healthy adults who sleep late can put on weight
Also Sleep restricted Men gains more weight than women