Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Frankel
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. FrankelYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam. This is my sad story my 2 baby story .last 3 years back we have girl baby. Baby fine for 3 month but suddenly baby got hurting. We go to Doctor clinic. He told me treating but not to get baby fine. Then we go to clinic ,doctor told me go to big hospital ,then we go to hospital baby starting to cry always ahh ahh ahh ahh lyk this. Doctors taking ICU but 3 days giving treatment they told me. Urine infection .baby not cure 4th day baby dead. Doctor not telling what is that problem. Then now 8 month back born boy baby. That baby also fine but 3 month after happening same problem baby starting cough we going to clinic there is giving tonics and some treatment ,also nebloising and baby starting wheezing sound in throat. Then it's not getting control then we going to same hospital there admitting .first day giving oxygen it's cure in 2 day in ICU .then shifting ward 8 hours after suddenly night. Starting vomiting then going to ICU after 4 days baby dead we are suffering a lot, I can't understand please tell me what is this I am very sad. Doctor can't understand what is the problem .they can't find please told me please give me suggestions. We are doing all test all OK fine, please tell me.
My 4 years baby girl suffering with cough and cold monthly thrice. Once she'll intake tablets and syrup and back to normal. Then again she will suffer with same cause. My confusion is on #1 Why she as affected with cold n cough regularly. & Then my Age is 29 years. Given Normal delivery. But now weight is 97 kg. What are diet foods and what type of exercise need to take? No diabetes No sugar Had tried tablets for weight loss before last 11months but no big result just 1 to 2 kgs only. Now taking tablets Zerofat A. #2 What I have to do to weight lost.
Hello doctor I'm having twin babies and they were born on January 19th 2018 by c section. I used to feed them both breast milk and formula milk alternatively. On 28th January, I got fever and stopped giving Breast milk for 3 days and my milk got dried up. I really want to give my babies breast milk. Please help me. I'm pumping to stimulate the breasts but getting only 1 or 2 drops. Thank you in advance.
I am Dr Abhishek Goyal, I am M.D. paediatrics, a child specialist. I am working with my own clinic and a nursing home with the name of Vaishnavi mother and child clinics.
Today I want to tell you regarding the vaccinations. Usually, parents ask me, sir, should we give all the vaccinations to the child, they are very costly. I suggest them this is a thing we should always vaccinate our child with all the vaccinations. As the thing is prevention is always better than cure. And for prevention, the various vaccinations are very important. There are very important vaccinations like in this scenario, we are getting so many patients of chicken pox. And for chicken pox, the vaccination we give to the child is very effective. If the baby is vaccinated, then the baby is at least 90-95% is cured or prevented from chicken pox.
- Secondly, if they get also chicken pox, it will be very mild. So according to same, there are so many vaccinations today we should give our neonates to the childhood. Like from the starting we should start from the B.C.G., O.P.V and Hepatitis B, which is given at the birth.
- Then after 1 ½ month, 2 ½ month and 3 ½ months there are 7 diseases from which vaccination can be given that is D.P.T. (diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus). Polio, injectable and oral according to the availability and H.I.P., Influenza-b and rota virus. With that hepatitis b is a very important vaccination also. One category is the meningococcal vaccine which is a very good vaccine for pneumonia.
- At 9 months, the measles or M.M.R.
- At 1 year, Hepatitis A for jaundice. For 15 months, we give M.M.R, chicken pox and at the age of 1 ½ years, it is d.p.t. booster and 2 years it is typhoid.
These days, typhoid vaccine has arrived which can be given earlier around 1 year. Same after that we usually forgot, that 4 ½ years is a very important milestone where the baby has to get the vaccinations which are M.M.R, 2, Chicken pox and D.P.T. And in ten years again the D.T. booster and in girls, it is the cervical cancer vaccine. So these all vaccines are there in all the vaccination charts and you should get your child vaccinated from all the deadly diseases.
For any further query, you can always contact me from the very good app called Lybrate app.
I am available on the Lybrate app.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!