Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Foram MistryYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrs old. Had done orthodontic treatment when I was 22yr old. The problem today is that I have frequent mouth ulcers. Infact off late always. Sometimes inside walls of cheeks in the gums and also on the tongue. Is it related to the treatment I had? or any other causes? I have had enough of bcomplexes and multivitamin tablets. It isnt helping. What next?
Good afternoon, I had a tooth ach problem frm last 4 years. Now it not paining but it is very week. Day by day its gets attacked by gems so root canal is good option for that. Or any other solution. Please help mi for that.
I am 26 year old, I have pyaria problem. Most of the times my gums bleeding. Also my teeth color is also gone yellow. What should I do.
I have a very small red dot looking painless ulcer under my tongue. Is this something to worry about? I had ulcers before but never a painless one. I need help, I'm really worried:(
Hi I am 26 years old. I am facing problem with teeth pain sensitivity and hair fall, can you please let me know what should I do and please let me know the if require medicine name also.
I have problem in my teeth, the last teeth is producing some yellow things from gum which is smelling badly since 1 month bt there is no pain only smells bed odour. I need home remedies medicine. Thank you.
Hi Actually my cutting teeth's (2) are totally damaged now it is paining what can I do for life long relief.
I am male 25 age. I had severe sensitivity in my teeth. dentists advice me to have wisdom tooth extraction/surgery .last to last week he removed lower right wisdom tooth and had stitches in my mouth. Last week he removed stitches and advice to take Flexon Mr. for pain. Still now I had severe sharp pain in my teeth even when I am drinking water I feel severe pain at that side. I am not eating from right side. I am very much in pain. I visit my dentist nd he told der is no symptom of dry socket. Still I am having severe pain and he advice me to take Flexon Mr. 3 times. I smoke 2 -3 cigarettes per day but I do no chew tobacco or masala. I am concerned is this a sign of mouth cancer or like anything .Please help me. I am in tension please.
Mah teeth of lower area is getting yellow. What can I do for it being white again. In home itself. I am person who is free from alcohol. Not using any type of cigarettes. Or any tobacco products. And I am a person who brush mah teeth daily.
Does invisilign is the best option for closing gap of 2-3 mm of front teeth I am asking this for my uncle his age is around 40.
Sir more than half of his external tooth has broken. And his root is immature. Should I go for rct and then capping.
I have ulcers in my mouth could you please tell could you please tell why did they occur and the remedies to cure it.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.