Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Foram
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ForamYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years female with primary infertility problem and having severe burning sensation during and after intercourse and while urinating. Now taking clingen forte vaginal capsules from 9th day to 15th day of menstruation. Can have intercourse while taking clingen forte? Can I conceive with this month.
Do I need to take ipill or unwanted 72 if I had unprotected sex and I have just completed taking ginette 35 tablets for 21 days.
Hi I got married on january. My last periods was on 14 march 2016. Till now my period has not come. I check my preg tst 4 days before it came to be negative and my doctor prescribed me a normoz tablet which I have using ot for 4 days from now. On dec and jan my periods had not come. Nd my doctor prescribed me APCOD ND period coming tablet. On feb 28 my period had come. On march 14 my another period without taking medicine. On april my periods had not come. I should wait for one week to check the result or should I had to takr period comg tablet I had pcod since 2 years. Can I have sex in these week to get present. Can I get preg in this month. Pls give me a valuable answer. My husband is going on next mnth 15 on abroad so I need to get pregnant soon. Pls help me to get pregnant.
My wife who is missed her period for 11 days, Pragya News pregnancy kit also shows negative today morning. What to do now. She is 25 years with height 5 feet and weight 46 kg. Regards.
The 1st of January is a special day all over the world. It begins with exchanging New Year wishes, blessings, messages and phone calls with near and dear ones. When we wish each other, a HAPPY New Year, we hope for a joyous, fun-filled and peaceful 365 days for one another. It is important to ponder, as to what makes us happy and what keeps us happy. There have been numerous scientific studies in the field of positive psychology, which examines what leads to happiness. Being happy not only is a desirable state of mind but also is known to be associated with better physiological functioning and physical health.
People derive satisfaction from various sources, such as money, relationships, career, travel, basic comfort, possessing luxurious things, surprises etc. Though many of these things are a source of happiness, the same things at other times can become a source of stress, worry, and anxiety. So what leads to ultimate happiness? If we look around, we tend to find few people who are always happy, regardless of their situation or circumstances. It compels us to look at the characteristics of happy people that helps them to get over with any negative feeling or hurt or look beyond a hopeless situation to attain true happiness. Such people provide us with evidence that happiness is inherent within us, and its a choice that we make every moment to stay happy.
Let us look at the characteristics of happy people and if you want to live a happier and more fulfilling life, try imbibing these characteristics.
- Gratitude: Happy people are grateful for all that they have in life. When you tend to appreciate all that you have instead of all that you don't have. You are a happier person as you fill your mind with your blessings and pay less attention to whats missing. Practice Gratitude. Each day, reflect upon 3 things that you could be grateful for. No matter how small or big it is.
- Experience over Possession: Happy people find happiness by being mindful of their experiences than acquiring possessions. If you have the money to spend, it is advised to spend it on experience than buying materialistic luxurious items. A vacation over an expensive smartphone will give you more happiness in the long-term. Experience gives you the opportunity to 'savor' your senses. We have heard, the cliche, " it's the little things that matter in life', stopping to watch the sunset, lying beneath a sky full of stars, listening to music, watching your child play, all these experiences helps you mindfully attending to and appreciate a positive stimulus.
- Balanced Life: Happy people work to strike a balance in all areas of their life. They pay equal attention to all the areas of their life. They balance their time with attending to work, family, friends, exercise, spirituality, and recreation. Balance leads to contentment and happiness.
- Responsible: Happy people are responsible, they take up responsibility for all the things in their life. Owning the responsibility to things gives us a sense of control in life, which helps in taking action and being more productive.It is like you are the driver of your car and can maneuver over the bumps on the road rather than being in the backseat of the car and getting a bumpy ride.
- Self-Compassionate: Happy people are self-compassionate, they do not beat themselves up for any goof up. But learn from their mistakes than regret it. When you take responsibility for things and take control of your life, you'll tend to make mistakes, but if you beat your self up for it, it 'll lead to sadness and remorse. Though being sad, dejected is natural but is important to forgive yourself and move ahead and learn
- Adaptable: Life is full of unexpected turns, and twists. No matter how much we plan things, there are unexpected obstacles, turmoils that come our way. They could be as tiny as possible Happy people are flexible and adaptable. But the happiest people in life aren't the ones who focus on the interference or the obstacle, they're the ones who focus on finding the best way around the obstacle. Because they're adaptable, they don't have to worry about life's unpredictability, and they aren't as stressed when something major comes up. They simply find another way forward through the obstacles.
- Humour: Happy people are humorous. They tend to take things in a light way. Humour during the darkest times helps one to deal with the dark and depressing stuff more easily.
Happiness is not a goal to attain, it is a journey that is ongoing. Happiness needs to be pursued, it is not outside of you but within you. Practise gratitude, being present, striking a balance in life, be more adaptable, humorous for a happily ever after.