Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ForamYour feedback matters!
I am married and my age is 27. My periods are always irregular from so many yrs. But this tym it has been two n half months and still periods r not coming. Discussed WD doctor and he advised me to take regestrone tablets for 5 days, completed course but no periods then again taken for next 10 days. I have completed my course for this tablets just yesterday but still not having periods. I'm feeling abnormal hair fall from last few months also. I have also taken pregnancy test but it is negative. please suggest me what should I do.
I had sex with my girl friend around 3-4 months back with all protections. As she informed me tht she got her periods after 2 weeks. Now she is facing some allergy problems like dust allergy etc, now she is worried tht she might hv got pregnant. I would like to know whether this sign indicates pregnancy? She had her regular periods till now.
Mansis band hone ke 6 din bad maine sex kiya aur mai pregnant ho gai. Kya ye normal case mai hota hai.
Hello, My 4 month pregnancy is going on now few days ago I had check up my blood test and sonography also. But in my thyroid test T3 is 129 ng/DL and T4 is 6.78 ng/DL. I want to asked, is it normal or save for baby?
I am 26 I have had aborted three times last time in June, but I have a doubt as may first two pregnancy was aborted by miscarriage so should I take medical checkup.
I am 25 female. Last year got married. My period is missed by 20 days .my upt is negative it was done 3 times. I am getting back pain & some symptoms of pregnancy. Is there any chance to get pregnant.
Hii, I am 23. White pani daily aata h or smell b aati h and day by day me bht fatty ho rhi hu, mera weight around 70 kg h please tell me some remedies. Thank you.
I'm 23 years old. I'm suffering from continuous vomiting. I am not having foods right now because of this problem. Then what should I do? And also my periods are also getting late. I mean from 2 months I'm not having my periods also. This problem occurs again and again in my routine. Then what is the solution on it?
Safs sex time . . Including periods or excluding periods ? How to increase intercourse time ? How xan increase long lasting erection ?
Hello Dr, I have armpit lump as well as breast lumps. Armpit lump is developed few days before. And breast lumps is there from last 3-4 years in my knowledge. I recently had a baby 3 months before via c section. Is there anything to be worry about?
I am 25 year old. I had heartburn a few days back. Also had nausea feeling. After that I had taken ovral G tablet to delay my periods for 6 days as I was traveling. Last I had taken on 7th of this month. My periods have still not come. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
If your diet is low in the nutrients your body needs, your mouth may have a more difficult time resisting infection. A poor diet can lead to gum disease and tooth decay.
Eventually these acids can cause tooth enamel to break down, forming a cavity. Foods that contain sugars of any kind can contribute to tooth decay.
Foods that protect against decay:
Cheese: consuming cheese after a sugary snack prevents increase in acidity. Cheese stimulates saliva and is rich in calcium influencing the balance of re-calcifying teeth and protecting against loss of calcium.
Cow’s milk: contains lactose, which is less acid producing than other sugars and does not promote decay as readily. In addition, it also contains calcium, phosphorus, and casein, all of which help stop decay. However bottle-feeding milk at night can cause decay.
Human breast milk: contains 7% lactose and is lower in calcium and phosphate. It generally does not initiate decay except in cases of high frequency nighttime feeding and prolonged on demand feeding.
Plant foods: are fibrous and protect teeth by mechanically stimulating saliva. Peanuts, hard cheeses, and gum that contains xylitol can act the same way.
Black & green teas: are particularly rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, which are complex antioxidant compounds found in many plant foods. The fluoride in black tea may also protect against decay.
Chocolate: there is some evidence that cocoa in an unrefined form (without added sugars) may have some anti-decay potential due to polyphenolic compounds present, but processed chocolate is too high in sugar to be good for the teeth.
Looking after your teeth is important if you want them to last a lifetime! sticking to a nutritionally sound diet that is low in free sugars, high in fiber — lots of fruits and vegetables — and drinking plenty of water (preferably fluoridated) will safeguard your oral and dental health as well as your general health and well-being.