Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Firuza R ParekhYour feedback matters!
I got married this year. My age 18 years old, during first time of intercourse I have no bleeding. Is it common? & did any bothering my pregnancy or not. Thnk you.
I want to ask in how many days after intimation a gynecologist can detect pregnancy n my problem is that I got my last period on 21 Jan n I HV 28 days cycle n I got intimate with my husband on 1 and 5 of Feb n today I checked up with home pregnancy test which was negative n m 2 days die for my periods now n having pain in my lower back pain like period is going to start from last 2 days.N tomorrow I hv a flight of 2 hours so if there is pregnancy it would b OK to go by air so Lil worry.N when can I go for other home pregnancy test . Plz help .Thanku
Meri age 23 years h jab mere periods hote h to 1 year se bahut pain hota h hone ke 1 week pehle or jab tak hote h tab tak mene ek Dr. Ko dikhaya tha to unhone ferodoc-XT or ovrall tablet khane ko di thi 21 days tak or mene unhe reguler liya but ab mere periods ane lage to bahut na ke barabar aa rahe h kya is medicine se koi fark pada h pls help me.
I am 19 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 30th jan and didn't take pill yet. Because my periods came today. But its too much painful. Is I am safe (not pregnant) please reply fast. i am too much worried with this period pain.
Pregnancy test 6 days before missed is negative. It means I am not pregnant. Planning for 2nd pregnancy after 3 yrs.
I am 31 years old. Now I am planning for baby so I consulted Dr. In my ultrasound (tvs) result it is showing septa 6.4mm. My Dr. asked me for operation. So I want to know whether I should for operation or not.
Hai sir. I have one doubt. Its my imagination question. I have one gf. Her sucking my penis and giving lip kiss. Unfortunately I can not marry my gf. I marry another girl. In that time my wife sucking my penis. Wats my question is. If any problem to sucking my penis two girl. If any problem for my penis. Kindly tell about this. And explain me.
Runner’s knee is a very common problem with athletes. It is definitely not something one needs to worry about. In fact, with certain exercises, it can be prevented and if you do develop a runner’s knee, it can be treated with some exercises as well.
There are special sports medical practitioners who prescribe not only regular physiotherapy, but also specific exercises to deal with specific sports injuries. To fight with runner’s knee pain, there are a few exercises.
But the four most important ones are described in detail below.
- Quads: For performing proper quads, all you need is a back wall for additional support. You need to hold yourself against the wall and keep your legs apart from each other. The legs should be folded in the knees. In this position, you have to move up till the knee position with a minimum of one minute hold time in the knee position. You can repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch before moving on to the next exercise.
- Hamstring: This is a fairly easier exercise than the previous one. You have to stand straight with your legs apart. Bend downwards from your hips. Relax your neck and back. Ease your head downwards as well. Keep your hands behind. Join both your hands and give it a stretch. If you think that this position is straining your neck or back a little too much, then you can simply stretch your hands without joining them.
- Calves: Calves is a standard exercise that is prescribed by medical practitioners and physiotherapists for easing out the pain caused by runner’s knee. You have to stand with your hand against the wall. Put your left leg forward and bend it at the knees. Stand on your right heel. Hold yourself in this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the legs and doing the same.
- Lateral: Lateral is also one of the easiest and common forms of exercises. You have to stand with your legs directly below your hips. Then stretch your right leg apart. Without bending your knees, try to touch the toes of your right leg with the fingers of your left hand. Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the position and performing the lateral with your left leg.
Thus, these are some of the very fundamental exercises that one should follow in order to get quick relief from the pains of a runner’s knee. These exercises are very easy and help in reducing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.
Mango is everybody’s favourite fruit and also one of the main reasons why most people so eagerly wait for the summer season to begin. It has various types such as alphonso, kesari etc. It is considered to be the king of all fruits. This fruit is not only juicy and extremely tasty but it has numerous health benefits as well. Everybody loves mango so much and it tastes so good that people tend to forget it has health benefits too. Let’s take a look at the health benefits of eating mango:
- Prevents cancer: The best dietician in India says that the antioxidant compounds present in mango help in fighting against cancer. Consuming this fruit can help to prevent colon, prostate, breast and various other cancers.
- Clear skin: Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that eating mangoes can help you to achieve a clear and healthy skin. Mangoes can help you to get rid of pimples and also help clear clogged pores.
- Good for keeping cholesterol in check: Mango has a high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibre that help your cholesterol levels to lower down.
- Improves digestion: The best dietician in India says that mango contains enzymes that aid in breaking down proteins. Being rich in fibre, mangoes help in digestion.
- Strengthening the immune system: Being rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and 25 different kinds of carotenoids, mangoes help in keeping your immune system healthy.
- Eye care: Vitamin A is present in mangoes abundantly.Just one cup of sliced mangoes equals to 25% of your daily need of Vitamin A. Thus mangoes are very good for eye health and promote good eyesight.
Nutrition Chart for mangoes:
One mango (approx. 336 grams) contains about:
- 201 calories
- 1.3 g fat (2%) – Saturated fat 0.3 g, polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g, monounsaturated fat 0.5 g
- 0 g cholesterol
- 3 mg sodium (0%)
- 50 g carbohydrates (46 g sugar and 5.4 g dietary fibre)
- 2.8 g protein (6%)
- 73% vitamin A
- 204% vitamin C
- 4% calcium
- 3% iron
- 20% vitamin B-6
- 8% magnesium