Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Firdaus P BativalaYour feedback matters!
I'm a 21 years old guy, and my milk teeth haven't dropped yet. Should I get them removed and new teeth will come?
Hi, I am 27 years old female. I want to get braces done before I get married. I am looking forward to get lingual braces done as I don't want them to be noticed by people. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of lingual braces. I have really unorganized teeth. I know it is very late to get braces but I fear the pain it would cause and have delayed a lot. Also, I want to know the price they would cost, duration, care etc.
I have been suffering from pain in teeth through the entire winter Time. What could be the solution of this?
My Teeth have unbearably more sensitive now. The gums too are receding. As advised, I use the softest bristled toothbrush available. I even do not do hard brushing. For my age, at 32, its too early for these problems. Please advice what should I do.
Sir mai 40 years ka hu maine 15 years tak gutkha (with tobacco) khaya hai. Past 4 years se bilkul chhor diya hai. Lekin mera mouth abi bi kam khulta hai, sirf 2 fingers jati hai. Pls iska upchaar batain. Thanks.
My mother is diabetic patient her age 63 years, she has dental problems. Some teeth are paining badly and moving little roots are damaged badly. Doctor prescribed the pain killer tablet for the teeth pain. She consumes one tablet for day when she get the pain and continues for 3 to 4 days . Some times even tablets also couldnot help her. My query is extraction of bad teeth is advisable for diabetic patient? If possible how to take care of same. Thanks for all your suggestions.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female I'm having left side molar with tooth caries and right side teethcracked. My dentist told have to remove the left side molar and then have to put cap on right side. How much cost have to spend for both? Pls reply me.
I am suffering from bad breathing. And I have cavity in many of my teeth. I was afraid of the treatment and the high cost involve on this. I know it was too late but now I want a pepper solution with minimum cost. Would you please help me out? Any temporary solution for bad breathing?
Dear Sir, I am 28 Year old, I am extremely feeling thirsty always, there is always dryness in the throat even after drinking water especially after 1 hour having food. There is always tiredness, fatigue, and dryness of mouth, congestion and dryness in eyes, and dryness of face skin. Always feeling sleepy. My blood sugar was normal. Al.
I dental problem in mouth my gums are sensitive and teeth are pain and so request pls suggestion for me thank you.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.