Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Doctor I am experiencing guidiness on seeing the moving objects followed by vomiting sensation for the last one month or so and there is also a bad and offensive smell is coming from the mouth your suggestion please.
Even after 3 months of tooth filling, I have pain and sensitivity. I repeatedly consulted my doc, who is just shooing me away with pain killers and antibiotics. Please help.
Hello My age is 21 and I am having irregular teeth so I want to use braces to straight en the teeth So please tell me how much time it will take to straight the teeth And I don't want to remove any teeth's to correct remaining teeth So please tell the possible way to straight teeth with out removing any teeth's.
I have some problem in my teeth …my teeth had some black and yellow spot, what should I do to remove it?
Dear Sir, mere danto ko kida kha liye hain jisse danto men bahut dard rahta hai kripya achchi dava batayen jisse dard thik ho jaye aur eska purn nidan bhi batane ka kast karen.
Hi! Sir I have 2 extra teeth which gives me ugly look. So can I remove that. Is that will cause any problem after removing that teeth?
Hi, im 25 years old male I had a road accident and broke my lower jaw and had a frature manddiable -b/l condylayer fracture I had a surgery of IMF and arch bar fixation and ORIF done 1.I want to know in how many days I can have normal food and when can I start eating hard food items? 2.what is the best excercise for increasing my jaw opening?
Sir, my problem is when I ate a food or taking tea after that their tongue test changes this is my little Problem.
How to remove waste material in the sense saliva. Due to this I was experiencing indigestion, severe head ache. I need some suggestions/tips.
For few days I am facing problem of dry mouth I. E. In middle of night I just woke up and find my mouth totally dry as if all saliva is been sucked. Then I take little water sip by sip as taking glass of water at one go choke me. Kindly advice.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain in head/ears can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.