Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Feroze SoonawalaYour feedback matters!
Have a small teaspoon of "Gulkand" (a mixture of rose petals and sugar) after your meals or after being out in the hot sun for long. It works like a coolant for the body.
Don't forget to also have water at frequent intervals.
I have a desk job and I have PCOD, kindly assist how do I cure it. Der s always a gap in my monthly cycle. N feeling tired most of the time.
I have 33 years I have 5 month miscarriages in 26 jan 2015 .Now 2 months later I am again pregnant so any risk of pregnancy?
My sister is about 25 years . She is lesbian for about 2 years . Is there any way that we can make her normal . So that she can marry a guy .Please tell sir .
I had my period last October 23, 2016 and it ended on October 28, 2016. After 5 days, (November 2, 2016 to be exact) I started bleeding again like a normal period. But it only lasted for 2 days. For the third day (November 4, 2016) I had only the spotting until today (November 10, 2016) pink spotting then brown spotting. I also experience some cramping, back ache (Very light) A severe fatigue and dizziness. Fyi, I have a normal 28 day cycle. But last month, my period is too early, 23 days and I got my period already. Actually, I had an intercourse with my husband during and after my period and it all cum inside. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or just other concerns? This is my first time and im so worried. Hope you can help me. Thank you.
I am 31 years old (male). We look for 2nd baby after 4 years gap but not succeeded so far. Please give solution sir. I have no bad habbits. Weight 70 kg. Height 175cm.
If I go for sexual intercourse with my partner, it takes jus half a minute or can say 3-4 pushes me to orgasm, how can I increase my sexual timing?
I have 2 fibroids measuring 5cm and three cm. Doctors have suggested myomectomy. Please suggest as i am am scared of surgeries. I am 41 years old.
Is it safe to have sex after pregnancy my wife just got pregnant she just told me that her period been missed is it safe to have sex after this im also suffering from anxiety pregnancy happened before this now I can not feel more passionate more enjoying about sex can you tell me the solution of this.
What is the benefits and harmful effects of taking eggs during pregnancy? I am 12 week pregnant should I have to consume eggs for the better foetal development if yes then how much in a day?
I am 23 old age. I eat a periods control tablet and after 10 days I am having sex with my boyfriend. And after sex I eat unwanted72 but nothing is happen when I eat unwanted72. Now I eat pregnant control pill. After 22 days my periods is not happen but my stomach is paining rapidly. So please help what to do. Because I do not want to be pregnant.
Any type of cough for more than 2 weeks can be TB. Go for sputum testing free at RNTCP labs before your lungs are damaged and you have spread it to your dear ones.
Period due date was on 3rd of may, started spotting on 3rd evening and it continued on 4th along with lower left side stomach pain and left side lower back pain on 5th it was lil heavy bleeding along with lots of stomach cramps and backache on 6th half day it was bleeding and second half spotting and on 7 th again spotting on 8th just stomach cramps and backache. Did home pregnancy test on 8th it showed negative. My period only last for 3 days even today thats 9th I still have cramps.
According to Avicenna, the best time is by full moon at early morning. He also devised clear times during the month when the procedure is appropriate: “Some authorities advise against the procedure at the beginning of the lunar month, because the humors (bodily fluids) are not yet on the move or not in a state of agitation; he also was against performing it at the end of the lunar month, because at that period (of the cycle) the humors are less plentiful.” The tide of the seas due to the lunar pull begins to weaken from day 17 to 27 of the lunar calendar and the blood-flow slows down – during this time the Hijama therapist gets the best access to the old tissue in the blood that causes hardening, pain and illness, for example in the shoulder blades area or other areas of the back such as the neck or lower back prone to hardening of the tissue and muscle spasms.
Contact for cupping therapy in delhi: M 8287833547
As sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and have a low glycemic index, hence are a good source food in diabetics. Cooking methods preferred are by roasting with skin intact or sauteing in oil, as fats also delay carbohydrate absorption. Boiled or mashed sweet potatoes are not recommended as the digestion is faster.
Sweet potatoes are also good post work out snacking option. Sweet potatoes with skin are a good source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. The carbohydrates are are a great source to replenish your glycogen stores after an intense bout of exercise.
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.