Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Fehmida ShekhYour feedback matters!
Let’s start with an interesting fact: all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation. So how can one be better than the other you ask? Let’s find out.
1. Fluoride content
When it comes to fluoride content both green and black teas score high, while milk tea sadly loses out. Green and black teas are good for your teeth and bones, although black tea has higher fluoride... cotinue reading..
I am 35 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant but in first trimester screening fetal growth restriction before 37 weeks is 1: 35 and preeclampsia before 34 weeks is 1: 52 .I am being treated with clexane injection and ecosprin 75. Should I be worry about my baby growth or will it be OK after some time.
Clotting of blood is important for us in case of an injury or wound. It prevents the blood to ooze out of the body from any opening. Our blood releases cells called blood platelets, which initiate the process of clotting. However, the clotting of blood inside the veins is not a good thing to happen. This condition is called thrombosis. Moreover, clotting during pregnancy is a serious condition that poses threat to the health of both the mother and the child. In case of pregnant women, clotting of blood starts in the deep veins. These veins are usually the ones in the legs or the pelvic region. This condition is termed as deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Why there is a clot during pregnancy?
Blood can clot during pregnancy due to multiple reasons. Clotting occurs to prevent too much loss of blood at the time of labour.
How will you know that it’s DVT?
DVT comes along with certain symptoms. Some of these have been listed below:
- The pregnant woman may notice tenderness or swelling in one of her legs. She might feel the pain in one of the legs.
- The skin colour of the woman starts reflecting changes. The skin might turn a little reddish.
- The patient’s skin will be warmer at the site of clot.
- The veins in the affected region might look dilated or larger in size.
What are the dangers linked to this clotting?
Whatever may be the reason, clotting during pregnancy is always attached to some dangerous consequences. If the blood clot is left unattended and untreated for long, it may have some serious consequence. The clot may start shifting from your legs to one or both of your lungs. This condition is called pulmonary embolism (PE). It is acute condition that can cause death of the patient as well. The symptoms of PE are as follows:
- The patient suffers from sudden breathlessness.
- The patient may feel that there is some tightness around the chest.
- The patient may find blood in her cough.
- The patient may show signs of collapse.
Clotting of blood can also prove detrimental to the baby’s health and growth. The blood is supplied through placenta to the baby and a clot in the mother’s vein can decrease the amount of blood supplied to the baby. Sometimes, the blood supply to placenta might be entirely snapped, leading to the death of the child inside the womb. However, blood clotting at the time of pregnancy happens to only a few women. It has been found that one or two in thousand die due to clotting of blood during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir me and my wife had unprotected sex on 14 and 15 march and she took ipill on 16 march morning. But on 22 nd she got period of 5 days. But her next due date is 6th april. Then she again on 5th april got period like blood flow but now it is brown in colour. And on 6th she got 2-3 drops only brown blood then it stopped. So as she can not take a pregnancy test as she is far from home. So please suggest it is one of the pregnancy symptom. Or due to her due date on 6th and previously on 22 march she got period. Then it is only simply. Please suggest.
What are the most important medical screening tests for women and at what age should they have them?
I am suffering from breast pain and itching so much for last one week I am only 25 years girl please tell me it reason and what to do.
I have bilateral axillary lymphadenitis since 3 years and it increase in size with age. Now its more discomfort for me while sleeping. It cause intense pain when axilla pressed against bed and pain increases during menses. Also I felt pain in may tail of breast both side. And also my LMP is not one. It fluctuates from the time of menarche. I think menstrual cycle is of 35 days. Now my question is should I operate to remove the swellings or continue medical treatment. Can it recur? Can it become malignant if I do not operate? Is there any complication if I ignored now?
Dr. Inserted IUCD in my wife uterus. Now whats the precaution. She advised 5 days precaution reg. intercourse. Please guide.
I'm pregnant for 14 weeks. Getting lot of pain at lower abdomen I undergo Scanning but everything is normal, urine test and culturing also negative taking cyclopam tables but still getting lot of pain just like before period and there no bleeding, back pain is also there. I consulted many doctors but every one is clueless. Kindly help me to get rid of this thank you..
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Patient of breast cancer pathologic grade 3 and no lymph node involvement size more than 3 cm but less than 5 cm .on upper inner part of left breast. Modified radical mastectomy done adjuvant chemotherapy going on .ER neg. PR neg. HER 2 by IHC method neg as reported by TATA Cancer hospital Mumbai .but same hospital showed last impression as uninterpretable when FISH method is used .
My girlfriend she have one problem of pcod. She is not interested in sex. she said she can't get pregnant any more. So any chance or hope to solve. She want to enjoy sex but she can't and any chance to birth a child ?
Mera naam kn hai mere mc mahina ke 3 date ko hoti hai, is time se kitne din ke baaad sex karne se main pregnant ho sakti hoon, pls reply karna madam.
Hi doctor I'm 26 my wife 22 both r do sex first time. I insert penis to her vagina she get hurt and cried after later she have pain and irritated when urinate. Is there any problem Note: we get into relationships in 5th day of her period.
My friend wife removed her uterus because of fibroid 1 year back but her ovaries are not removed but she dont get sex feeling during sex like before why?
Hymen may be lacerated by disease, injury, medical examination, sex etc. Someone told me that finger break hymen and it hurts a bit and if you don't feel pain while using finger than its a sign that you don't have the hymen. Is it true? Is it a fact? And if that girl is virgin and never have any accident, disease, medical examination or any other factor which can be the reason of missing hymen so is it normal to don't have a hymen?
NUTRIKALP WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC