Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fayaz Memon
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Fayaz MemonYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year old I am working as clerk in jnv. Doctor, my right leg feeling senseless. Feeling like no leg and always some inside feeling with I am unable to express. Kindly help me.
Sir my mom is 49 years old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and orthopedic doctors and they sugest cervical xray and saw and gives tryptomer ,etornext er cap, pantocid, pantodac etc. But her pain is not control. The pain is some time low and some time fast. What disease this? What I do.
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
My upper back, the area near shoulders and neck is paining from almost one month. Its a normal pain off n on. What it should be? confused! also I am feeling lethargic most of the time. Is this related to any problem? tired of this lathargic situation most of the time. I am having thyroid but its normal.
I am 24 years old women I can not walk speedy or going upstairs. If I do I feel pain in my legs. Why this is happening?
I am only 23 and I am suffering from knee pain which is mostly pains inside the knee. Moreover I have herniated disc prolapse and hemorrhoid problem for more than 7 months. The knee pain is a because of me using Indian style toilet and I can't use western style cause of hemorrhoid. Is there any way to reduce my knee pain. Help me?
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial Crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring Stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall Squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.
I am just 20 years old & my knee pains (only right knee) mostly when I sit with folding legs for longer time. It started recently about 2-3 months ago when I came home after started playing cricket after a long time. I thought pain will disappear as time goes on but its still there.
I am 63 years old. My x-ray of left shoulder ap view indicates" sclerosis in the greater tuberosity, no evidence of bone injury. I find difficulty, at times, in raising the left hand. What does these indicate and what is the treatment necessary? please advise.
Hi i am 21 years old I have back pain since 2 weeks then I consult doctor they give counter medicines now pain is heavier sir.
Hi am 22 years I got admitted once cx of urine infection cx I couldn't bare the pain in ma lower back. They told me was cx of unprotected sex but me and my fiance we normal don't use protection . Its that gonna be a problem again because of unprotected sex.
Sir, I had suffered a severe ankle sprain on June, 2016, while playing football. And still I have a pain while twisting and turning my ankle or putting excess pressure and I can not play as it hurts when I try and rotate or swing my ankle. Though I can walk and run with my ankle straight and not twisting it. I had my X-ray done - A small bone island in talus and No bony injury. I had visited 2 doctors and was under medications till september but nothing really worked out. No plaster was done and only medicines were suggested. What can be done so what I can be all up and running once again? Please help me.
Hello doctor When I am running there is no much pain in my legs but when I stop the running there is much pain in my legs I am preparing for the race of army I am a student Tell me the solution please This is happening from three or four day Before it doesn't happen.
I have a puffy neck, I noticed that my lower neck is lightly swollen but had no pain at all. Could it be a hypothyroidism. In my family no one had thyroid disease. What is the symptoms for hypothyroidism in men?
I have back pain while playing football. Should I go for a doctor or regular exercise can work for it. Please suggest me.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.