Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hi Doc, I spotted blood in my stool this morning. Last month, I've moved to a new city, Pune. I've changed my diet. Morning: oats, milk, tea, peanut butter. Afternoon: 2 chapatti, rice, some vegetables. Dinner: Egg/ chicken - noodle/ fried rice The stool was smooth. Blood was partially noticed on stool. Also blood was noticed with mucus. Blood was clotted and was merun color. Should I need to change my diet. Or should I need to consult any doc. Please suggest me, I'm really terrified from this. Thanks Doc!
I am 18 years old male I have pimples and spots left by pimples on my faces I have consulted many times but permanent curing is not result moreover my face has minute pores right frm my birth so kindly help me .
Mere face pe bhut Jada daag hai aur nishan bhi hai. In sab se mai bhut pershan hu kuch batao mai kya karu?
Can Pigmentation be treated as soon as possible ? I'm Suffering this from last 5 yrs Can you Help Me On Dis Doc.
Hey how to get ride of my face problems. I have large pores on my face. Could you suggest any medication?
I hav lot of black spots on my face. Is there any home remedy to cure that ? Or please suggest me the better cream or tablets.
My mother has her skin on the fingers and feet getting cut. She has consulted two dermatologists since two months but the treatment doesn't seem effective. What can be the problem.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.