Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have a constant 24*7 stress, pain in my jaw muscles and tongue, some times can't even talk due to intense stressed muscle. It's been more than 7-8 years.
There is a problem on teeth! I removed my one teeth and after all there is always pain in my next teeth! Why?
Sir, i'm 36 years old man. I have no habits of smoking, drinking and anything. Normally i'm taking all foods include non veg. I did not have sex before marriage. In my family no one having cancer. Is oral cancer common to all? Or people having these habits will affected? Kindly give me clear idea.
Hello doctor. I want to know that my brother's mouth some problems like mouth smell tongue spot problem cavity. So if you help me some mouth type activities so please inform me.
I am 33 years old lady. I am suffering with mouth smelling. I do not feel comfortable any where. Sir, please give suggestion what I done solv for this problem.
I am having a problem in my mouth, when the summer season comes I have been in the problem of Oral ulcer in my mouth at lower and upper lips and around the teeth corners. Please give me any solution?
I have problems in my teeth. Blood is coming while brushing. It is from last one year. I used sensodyne toothpaste. My teeth is being in yellow colour. I dont take any tobacco or. Cigerate. Then what to do.
How to control my mouth smell after completion of brush and within few hours my mouth is coming smell.
My wife's teeth becoming blackish colour n also strenthless, ahe is 45 yes old. please Let me know the treatment/ remedy/ medicines in ayurvedic, homeopathic, etc.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.