Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farzana KhanYour feedback matters!
2-soya products are good for health.
3-fruits are better than juices.
4- brown rice is better than polished rice and jaggery is better than white sugar.
5- eat high fiber diet like beans, leafy vegetables.
6-avoid apc where a stands for achar, p for papad and c for chutney.
7-get your health check-up done at least once in a year.
My wife is having a menstruation problem. She is in periods from last 17 days. Can you suggest me wat to do.
Hi I have intercourse in missionary position with my wife due to which my body weight falls on her stomach is it safe if she is about to get pregnant will pregnancy effect if I put my body weight on her stomach during intercourse.
Baby is 8 mnths, I've started working past couple of weeks. Baby was exclusively on breast feeding for 6 months, now started with formula milk n rice with vegs smashed. Passes morning stools normal but sometimes in the day when I'm away at work passes loose stools is greenish in color, is it normal? Kindly help because I've been pressurised at home to stop breast feeding him. I want to continue feeding till he is 2 yrs.
My wife's age 20. I am 29. We are trying to conceive from last 6-7 months. But don't get success. What we will do?
I am suffering from pcos from last 6-7 yrs. I am 23 years old nw. I am a bit obese also. I have taken medications like krimson35 ,duoluton l, deviry 10 mg bt I get periods whenever I take these medicines. Otherwise my periods r very irregular. What should I do?
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
Actually she is pregnant for 2 months. She is feeling very tired. A little pain in her abdomen is always. What to do or not to do please suggest?
I have been leaving a married life for the last 4 Month but in spite of not having any protection while Sex and having regular intercourse. My Wife is still not pregnant. So, required the suggestion from a Sexologist.
I have taken three I pills. Each after having sex. Will it affect my pregnancy in future. And if yes what should I do. Nd if no then can I take more.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are usually after 30to32 days but after her last period she is not with period even after 38 days today. She has done sex before 18 days but condom was used during sex. What can be the problem? How can she maintain her period date. Please help.
Dr. I had a problem of not having an orgasm while having sex I get orgasm very easily when my husband used to lick and suck my breast earlier I used to have orgasm during sex also but from the period of a year I do not get an orgasm or that relieved satisfaction that earlier I used to get. Kindly suggest me some medication or something that has no bad affects on health if taken regularly or give me some medication to have orgasm during intercourse. I am 23 years old and I have recently diagnosed PCOS although my sex desires are no less I always have a desire to have sex where ever I am alone with my hubby but I do not get orgasm very rarely I get an orgasm.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Madam. Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Helps out madam we are scared. Please don't reveal our name. Please Please help us fast.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth.