Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Farzan J. AibaraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from white coating in tongue for a month now I tried candid oral paint but it didn't work what could be the possible cause of it. I got this after a course of antibiotics for UTI. After this white coating I've got micro bumps on my lips too. What am I suppose to do to get rip this.
Hello I am getting bad smell.From my mouth from last 1 month I.Have tried many home remidies and tabs, but still it is not going I am afraid and feeling shy to talk to someone please help me
Hi sir or mam me agr gutka kal se chod do tho me kitne time me recover hojawoga n agr chod diya tho uske baad koi bimari hogi n 1 saal ke ander recovered ho skta hu mai please rply.
My teeth are yellow even I brush my teeth twice a day and bad odour and blood also comes from my mouth. what should I do? Please help me.
Hi. I am feeling severe tooth pain when I drink cold water. What is the solution for getting rid of it ?
I can feel a lump on my left cheek when I move my tongue around my cheeks its not painful and not too big can it be a tumor of oral cancer cause I used to smoke and drink earlier and I am having a body pain in left side.
I have mouth ulcer in regular interval since one year and I feel so difficulty to eat so please tell me what to do.
My teeth is sensitive. I have tried sensodine but no relief yet which medicine or toothpaste give me relief?
I suffer from receding gums after my first child birth. Within a span of four years after my pregnancy I have gone through one root canal and five fillings inspite of taking the best care for my teeth. Before my pregnancy, the first 26 years of my life I did not have a single cavity but now my teeth seem to spoil rapidly. Am worried.
My teeth are yellowish I am ferling shame when I smile infront of others. I cleaned my teeth when I am at 13 years old now I am 24 but I dont want clean hiw xan I over come this problem.
I am 25 year old. After mouth gargling blood is leak in my teeth. And my teeth are yellow color how to change into whitesuggest some medicines.
I am a 60 yr. Old woman. I have to get my wisdom tooth from the left upper jaw removed. Will there be any side effects after tooth extraction. Is an oral surgeon, better than a dentist for the process of tooth extraction? Pl. Advise.
My mouth stinks after brushing my mouth even though I brush well. I think it's due to my bad stomach (gastric problem). What are the causes and remedies?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.