Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farooque Zaveri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farooque ZaveriYour feedback matters!
I have a problem related to varicose veins kindly give sm suggestions as it is very painful and it gets worse.
Respected sir/ma'am I feel feverish and I am not suffering from any cold and cough but I feel head ache and also drowsyness kindly pls suggest and also the reason why is this happening? thank you!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Is replacement of pancreas, the best solution for total control of diabetes? What is the maximum age limit for opting surgery of pancreas? Or is it worth while to pull with medicines? Kindly favour with your expert advice.
Hi, I'm a 30 years old male and I could see that white substance forming on penis shaft whenever I pull back skin since 3 months. The discharge have an unpleasant odor. I'm cleaning twice a week with warm water however it reappears on 3rd day. I don't have any itching but two reddish spots observed on glance. Can someone provide medical advice? Does it leads to erection problems?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation since last 2 years and also my penis size is less than average.
Hi! Doctor, Due to my work timing, I have to skip my breakfast every morning. So, what is the best diet supplement or any other medicine available India? Kindly advice me.
From last couple of days I am not able to sleep properly, it happens sometime I get into sleep early morning. Please advise if some medicine can be taken to cover sleep for small period of time.
Hi Dr. Am 30years old male married last yr. My prblm is wth my Penis size. Its abt only 6 inches wen its hardened. My wife is nt satisfied with tht size. So pls can you let me know what can I do 2 increase my Penis Size so tht I can save my Marriage. Even I dnt hd any bad habits like Drinking nor Smoking. without any operation n Vaccums help hw I can improve. Am working in Saudi Arabia. So pls let me soon.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'