Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farokh VakilYour feedback matters!
I am feeling burning sensation while urinating. Sometimes it also feels like cutting of blades inside penis even without urinating. It pains a lot and a lot of burning and cutting sensation. Kindly help.
I have stomach problem means indigestion and also gastric problem and after eating in my stomach start acidic condition so I cannot enjoy eating my food.
Removing tooth is related to Heart? Or skin Allergy or making any other reaction in our body? Similar heart attached or cardiac Arrest etc. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old female, from few days I an feeling dizzy, lazy ,and one more thing is I don't feel sleepy at night but whole day I feel sleepy and weak. My eyes seems very heavy. Is this happens due to periods? Last time my period s came at 22nd. There are some days remaining for that but please tell me what is the problem? And what should I do change this situation?
I am 22 years male, I am suffering from cough from past 30 days. Even though I have consulted doctor for 2 times they have suggested to take some 4 days antibiotics course but still cough is there. Please help me out to get it out from cough? and I am active smoker, smokes 2-3 cigarettes everyday from past 18 months. Is that because of smoker please help me sir.
I was just doing little diet by controlling my break fast but after some months I was feeling tired n I was feeling my heart beats were heavy n I was not able walk fast also n I was having pain in my chest n upper abdomen please suggest me.
I am having loose motions since 3 days and take some medicine also but it doesn't work. What can I do?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.