Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Farnaaz S. DelhiwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 43 yrs old male. Have never been diagnosed for any ailments on checkups and investigations. Since few days I am having difficulty in getting good erection. I joined gyming and weight traing since a month. I drink 3-4 times a week moderately. Please help. What can be the causes and remdies.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi Doctor, I am 29, I don't have an Erectile Dysfunction but I get soft soon while making out. My friend suggested me to use sildenafil. So I started using sildenafil (Suhagra 50 mg). I am using it once a week and I have had very good sex life. I even had it with alcohol. please suggest if it's safe? Can I continue using it or is there any alternative or do I have to get myself checked. Thank you.
Hi, My sister have a 4 months pregnant. At this stage she took bellow medicines. 1) Amoxyclav375------->2tabs 2) Betnesol forte 1 mg ---->2 tabs Baby gets any effect by use these two tabs if any effect please tell me what she should do.
Most common complaint with patients is acidity and gas formation which make them uncomfortable. It is mainly due to lifestyle changes which we have nowadays. Fast food, fatty food alcohol, tea/coffee in excess and stress of modern life.
This problem can be solved by changing the food habits and yoga, meditation as well. Medicines are also of help but don't make habit of them.
Thirty minutes morning walk, avoid smoking and alcohol, good sleep, avoid stress, 2 hours gap after dinner to bed. Will help you a lot.
My mother is 50 year old. She is suffering with high blood pressure. She is taking medicine too but her blood pressure is not coming in control. What precautions should she take for this.
I'm suffering constipation from last 2 years and it is continue. I had use lots of medicine but now I'm using Duphalac Solution 100 ml it's test like honey and I'm feeling better now but some other problem come out like stomach pain and I'm going two time bathroom daily for potty . What I'll do now? Is it side effects of this medicine? Help me. Thanks.
Hello Doctor My brother is suffering from hand elbow pain since few weeks. He used to lift heavy weights. Looks like he has some strain in membranous. Please suggest a remedy.
Sir my nose bone is bit curved and I have a problem in breathing. My left nostril is blocked most of the times and it pains too when it's upper surface is touched.
Hello doctor, I am 30 year old man and I have nose allergies I have used inside ultra but not relief please suggest me.
I have a problem regarding my skin, getting black spot on my face and pimples. I already try out different types of face wash but not get the appropriate results so please help me for this.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!