Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farida Rehmtulla
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida RehmtullaYour feedback matters!
Can you please help me hair falling solutions, I have tried all shampoo and medicines bt no effect yet.
Hello Doctor While I take fast food after few time begin scratch on all body and raised small bump. So advise me what is cure for it.
Hello Sir/Madam, I have pimples problems I tried many types of medicines and home remedies but they are not working. What can I do for remove pimples from my face?
Hi! sir/mam I am suffering from acute hairfall especially near forehead part. Can I use Go-Dan herbal hair oil to solve my problem? Thanx.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.