Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida ModiYour feedback matters!
I'm 52 having oily scalp and receding hair line specially in front and middle. Pl suggests how can I stop it & grow new hair. I tried MX solution but nothing happens.
From last 6 or 8 years I am getting sometimes pimples on my face for 2 or hardly 3 days due to some using of some other person clothes or some time when I get in contact with the dust or dirt but now it is minimised because I did not use but if I do I get the same. So the concern is that sometime I broke all those pimples with my fingers and when it get it off it left a small black point like patch on my face i. E acne I think. So I wanted to know the best solution through which I can get rid of these. Please help.
Namaskar Sir, Mera skin oily and black heads jyada hai. Dhup mein nikalne se kala chop ho jata hai. Pura dull ho gaya hai. Chikenpox or pimple ki wajah se skin mein gaddha ho gaya hai. Skin mein koi lighting nhi ho raha hai. Mera ek dost ne sujhaw diya ki Radyance Skin Brightening serrum use karne ke liye. Magar mera skin sensitive hai. Main kaya use karun? Uchit sujhab deke kripa kare. Dhanyobad.*Bikram*
Earlier there were lot of acne on my face but now number of acne is decreased but there are lots of small holes like on orange pulp on my face so kindly let me know the treatment for this.
My age is 19 and amI facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel week too when period starts. Hairball is a major issue now for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
I am suffering from jock itch. How can I cure it. Which medicines/tubes are available for it in India. Can it be cured by ring guard?
I am having hair loss and I am using morrf5% (minoxidil&finasteride) is it harmful. May it cause more hair loss.
I am suffering from hair fall prob so hw can it be stopped and also suggest the growth of new hair if possible.
She is suffering from scheleroderma from last decade. Her age is 28 now. Her scar started growing up nowadays is there any medical cure?
I m facing trouble with my hair from last couple of months. Facing hair loss problem please help me out with some solutions.
I am 28 year I have dark complexion but my inner body is clear than my face so please give me any sagetion for for trearment of my skin.
Dr. please tell me any natural home remedies to get rid of stretch marks on leg and buttocks and it should not come again.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.