Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida A TalatiYour feedback matters!
Blood sugar level is 308 fasting and 431 is pp, tool glizid M two times, dizziness,drowsiness and discomfort is there, is it first time detected, pain in neck eyes are also there, vision has also gone blur for far sight, please advise, which medicine is suitable.
I am going to marry in next month .counselling needed for my marriage related doubts and am having some previous experience in sexual experience with same genders.
Hello, I am a 23 year old Engineering student. I am not sure what to do with my life. I definitely feel that I'm not good at engineering, this thought has made me so frustrated that it has resulted in the failure in my academics. All of my friends are graduated and are doing something with their lives and here I am alone and going nowhere. I'm frustrated and sometimes I even feel like I should just die cause engineering is not my cup of tea but the thought of my family ceases me to do. What should I do?
Sir. I am 56 years old. Nakse paani aur cheenk atha Citregen 1 tab khanese 2-4 days normal rahetha. Dust aur fan se aisa hora. please advice me.
I have knock knees so I cannot participate in recruitments is knock knees is curable without surgery and I have a back pain while playing football is knock knee is reason for back pain. My height =180cm weight=60 kg please help.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from urine problem. Recently I had urine routine test and report came out with some pus cells nearly 5-6.And I am having lower back pain all the time. And burning vagina during sex and also while urinating. Frequent urination but in very less quantity. Is there any issue? Help me to improve my condition.
My daughter is suffering from groin muscular pain since last ten days specially when she moves in the bed. Please advise as I have already given her pain killers and used Volini with hot fermentation but with temporary relief .Please advise.
My blood pressure is High. My age is 42. How can I control my blood pressure? What is the solution to make it normal?
Lybrate | Dr. Santosh Panchal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY