Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida A TalatiYour feedback matters!
Acne comes on my face when it leave the darkspots come on face. Now it appears dot dot like on my skin and I want to remove all this. I also use some facewash but it dosent mean. Oil problem also. So what I am do right now?
Mujhe sirf ek testicle hai. Kya aur logon me bhi aisa hota hai? Aur jab mai masturbation karta hu to 25-30 second me ejaculate ho jata hu. Kya ye normal hai ya mujhe ilaj ki zarurat hai. please reply me soon.
Sir last 3 days se mere hydrocel me sujan ho gya h or thora pain bhi uper side me hota kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta h ye thand se hua h kya mujhe dawa ki jarurat h ya koi dusra solution h iska.
Sir today I check typhoid test its negative igg and igm are negative but slide test show typhoid 160 My fever was 100 near and eye pain and headache what I do.
According to contemporary medical studies, loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
There are multiple factors that contribute to this problem including psychiatric or physical disorders, relationship issues, hormonal disorders etc. Let us look at the causes of this disorder at length:
1. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
2. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
3. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
4. Psychological factors
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.
The first and foremost step towards dealing with it is to make your partner understand your problem. Then, it is important to consult a doctor to find out the underlying cause, thereafter, treatment of the cause can normalize the condition. Since there are multiple causes of the problem, there are different ways by which the loss of libido can be easily managed and treated. Some of them are discussed below:
- Treatment of Hormonal Disorders: The doctors will suitably treat problems like thyroids or recommend surgical treatment for fibroids to manage HSSD.
- Change in Medications: Since some of the medications are responsible for the lack of libido, the doctors will replace the medications to reverse this lack.
- Addressing the psychological factors: Your doctor will either arrange for suitable psychiatric sessions or ask your partner to coordinate mutually.
- Sex Therapy/Relationship Counseling or Testosterone Therapy: While sex therapy or relationship counseling brings back the interest by effectively counseling the individual, Testosterone therapy involves off-label usage of testosterone hormone since it is not recommended by FDA.
Proper treatment and consulting a medical expert can reverse this disorder efficiently. So, talk about the problem more openly to seek proper guidance and cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am facing hair loss problem since a long time and plus have a strong hereditary of baldness, what should I do? Am just 24.
One of my teeth was broken it is looking like partially black, can I replaced instead of current teeth, is it will in future as standard like as my original teeth? give me your valuable suggestions please.
I am male 75years old. I have nagging back pain. My weight is 56 kgs. I am diabetic Fbs is 176 and post prandial is 195. My cholesterol is 204 I am not having any other ailments. Please suggest what I diet I should follow.
Sir can sex duration or sperm fall increases when the age increase I am 18 should it increase because my sperm releases too early what should I do sir give me simple treatment so I can increase sex duration and fall of sperm or release of sperm increases.
I have a job in the last two year my weight has gone up to 50 to 70kg I want to loose my weight please help.
Age 27 have a Hernia ball with air Comes out on right Side before 15 year ago but it was disappeared and with effect of penis curved another side .now I am suffering from blue ball and IBS problem and semen comes when I goes to potty and pressure on bowel on clear cause constipation I have. sonography says no sign of hernia that what should I do.
Is white discharge is the cause of not having pregnancy? I have white discharge after periods every month. Pcod. Please suggeset want to conceive height 5.6 weight 63.
Know more about postoperative Hair Transplantation management.
Good morning this is Dr. Vikas Panthri. In our previous videos, we had discussed the pre-operative management and operation parse of hair transplant. Today we shall talk about the postoperative management of the hair transplant. After the surgery is done, the patient head is covered with a dressing for two days, he is given a head band and he is given an OT cap to wear for two days. The patient has to avoid taking bath from his head for two days; he shall take a bath from the rest of his body. However, he shall be spaying normal saline on his transplanted area every 3 to 4 hours to keep it wet. On the third day, we shall call the patient back again to give him his first head wash and to teach him how to take further head washes.
The patient has to know to avoid scratching on his operated area and his donor area for the next 15 days. To take antibiotics, antacids, anti-inflammatory and pain killers for the next 7 days and after the 3rd day of the surgery when we give the head wash we start the patient on his multi vitamin, minoxidil and we call the patient after one and a half months for starting off his PRP therapy or plated rich plasma therapy
.Along with therapies, there are some precautions in follicular unit transplant or FUT. The patient has to come back after 10 to 14 days to get his stitch assist. If the stitches have been dissolved they are cut off.
In follicular unit extraction, we call the patient straight away after one and a half months for his PRP therapies. However, in both surgeries patient has to avoid wearing a helmet for 21 days. He has to avoided heavy strenuous act ivies such as swimming, smoking, drinking for next 21 days.
In case you need to follow me for any hair transplant queries or any hair loss queries, you can contact me on Lybrate. Thank you.