Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farida A Talati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida A TalatiYour feedback matters!
I am using aerocort rotahaler from 10 years for asthma, not a daily basis one tablet 3 days, now doctor said I have thyroid. Because of this I got thyroid.
Can I take 2 capsules of shilajit just right before sex and it will helps to improve my performance?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease which affects the skin causing appearance of thick patches of scales. This is caused due to rapid buildup and accumulation of skin cells on the surface before the older cells die and fall off. The scaly patch is usually accompanied by inflammation and irritation.
Psoriasis may be of different types showing slightly different symptoms:
- Plaque psoriasis
- Pustular psoriasis
- Guttate psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis
- Erythrodermic psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis and their extent depend on the type of psoriasis affecting the person. Some common symptoms include:
- Localized or widespread appearance of inflamed red skin patches
- Appearance of thick white or silvery patches of skin on the red patches
- Drying up, and cracking of skin which may cause bleeding
- Soreness and itching around the patches with burning sensation
- Thickening and pitting of nails which may separate from the nail beds
- Swelling and inflammation of joints
- Symptoms vary according to the type and extent of the condition and may appear and disappear in cycles.
Psoriasis is considered to be caused due to an autoimmune disorder. White blood cells are called to certain locations due to a mistaken identification of the body’s own cells as harmful foreign cells. This causes rapid production and buildup of skin cells in a small area which go up to the skin surface and accumulate, causing psoriatic symptoms. Further research is being undertaken to better understand this mechanism and its treatment. Genetic factors have also been implicated in a small percentage of cases.
Psoriasis symptoms can be triggered by a number of external factors. These include:
- Unusually high stress
- Heavy consumption of alcohol
- Small injuries like cuts and bruises, injection, sunburn, etc.
- A previous pathogenic infection that activates the immune system
- Certain medications
Psoriasis cannot be completely cured and treatment options are aimed at managing the symptoms by slowing down skin cell growth, reducing inflammation, and removing plaques formed. Treatment options include:
- Systemic medications
- Home remedies and alternative medicine
- Lifestyle changes
I have been suffering from Cervical Spondylosis since about 6 months now. Though it wasn't very severe in the past but off late the pain in my arms and shoulders are a little too much. It's better while sitting but while sleeping the pain is bad. Will it help by using a cervical pillow while sleeping. Is physiotherapy Or chiropractic therapy recommended.
For the past 2 months I feel tired, headache, back pain, sore throat, eyes and nose irritation, eyes tired when I wake up even after 8+ hrs of sleep. I snore. I eat twice a day. No lunch just snack. Have acid reflux, liver pain (@ times) and post nasal drip. My blood tests (lft, CBC, lipid,vit b12, sugar,)r normal except a little high cholesterol, fatty liver (not yet cirrhosis) & abs. eosinophil count of 680. I am unable to get up and exercise. Feel headache, feverish and tired after having breakfast. Gets a little better as day progresses. My BM is sometimes loose and very dark and at times constipated. My appetite is normal and no vomiting/nausea. Please help.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Cow Milk vs Buffalo milk - Which is More Healthy?