Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Farhad N Kapadia

General Physician, Mumbai

1100 at clinic
Dr. Farhad N Kapadia General Physician, Mumbai
1100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Farhad N Kapadia
Dr. Farhad N Kapadia is an experienced General Physician in Mahim West, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Farhad N Kapadia at Hinduja Hospital - Mahim in Mahim West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Farhad N Kapadia on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Hinduja Hospital - Mahim

Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim West, Mahim. Landmark:Near Bombay Scotish School, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
1100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Farhad N Kapadia

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

How can I stop masturbating. I am 18 ys old boy. Am a frequent masturbate. Is thr any prob.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Avoid masturbation, if you can not control do once a week. It can spoil your marriage life you can not do sex more time with wife. It is bad habits. Read good things/ books. Avoid porn movies. Be busy in work, study and spend time with good friends/ family.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suddenly gets a severe pain for 2-3 minutes on left side of stomach around lever and sometimes feel very uneasy while breathing. Please advice.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Mumbai
LIver is not at left side Vikram. Hope you do not get it, while walking or climbing stairs. If yes give details about it. If it is not related with exertion ,then. Area and type of pain you are mentioning is commonly due to gases, occasionally there are other causes ,but I think you should first take medicine for gases. Take Shankh Vati 2 tabs thrice a day with warm water, after food, it is safe and will be effective for your proble.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am male 40 I have a problem highly sensitivity and early discharge when I sex. My wife met me for sex only 3 or 4 time in a month. Because she don't like sex. What to do please give me solution.

Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease. However it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable. For your wife do her blood tests hb, tc, dc, fasting sugar, prolactin, tsh. For medicines ask me in private question.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? And which are preventions to take off this disease?

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Use asthma controller medication by inhalation with spacer. Can rarely cause osteoporosis in adults and growth retardation in childrens. Avoid dust, smoke, pollutions, allergens, stress.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left side testis is just hanging than right. And I am feeling pain when standing and latrine time. What should I do.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Take Arnica 30 twice daily for next 7 days. Secondly wear langot/nappy if you can. If still there is pain and discomfort do a USG of testicles. For further queries get back to me.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Allergic dry cough and very frequently cold and blockage of ears. Everytime Dr. prescribes me montek tablet.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
This is either due to less of chewing habits and secondly due to nose cleaning abruptly, the main cause for this is that your ears are not be able to equalise the pressure of the nose thruogh eustachian tube hence this leads to blockage.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What I do. Meri khasi band nahi ho rahi h Maine test bhi karwaye sab test normal hi nikale fir bhi nahi jaa rahi khasi. Why.

BHMS, diploma in IACH
Homeopath, Jaipur
Hello you must start homeopathic treatment. Take rumex 30 two dose morning evening before meal. Take 10 pills of doses. Take 20 medicine then revert back.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is karthik age 24 law student Weight 48 kgs, Height 162.5 Cm, chest 80 cm, my question is my weight is 48 kgs since 6 years there is no change at all, I want to gain my weight upto 60 kgs and chest upo 90 cm for good physic, please suggest any nutrition food to gain weight within short time.. Thank you...

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
Take to the gym. Graded exercises under an instructor. Plenty of vegetables and fruits. Almonds, nuts and walnuts. Two eggs oer week. High protein diet.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to cure bad smell from my sweat in underarms? I drink a lot of water but my sweat smell did not cure?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily till good sweating Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg, processed food Take salads and fruits more Take carrots and beet root juice daily Take Mahamnjishtadi kadha 20 ml twice a day for 3 weeks Lohasav 10 ml twice a day for 3 weeks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/madam my wife has fissure problem. Can this curable without any surgery. Or is it necessary to do operation? Or I should go for Ayurveda.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Ajmer
hello Lybrate user fissure can be treated by medicines. there are lot of ayurvedic medicines to treat fissure. drink plenty of water. take fiber rich diet. No constipation. for more query and better results pls consult. if fissure is not responding to medicines than surgery is required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male of 36 years and I have diabetes. I am taking a tablet of glycomet gb-2. Before meals it is in range but after meals it is more than level. Please suggest what to do.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
take tablet vingose 0.3 mg thrice daily with meals will take care of after meal sugar levels..and take low calorie foods in meals
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a diabetic for last 35 years and squamous cell carcinoma oral at present in remission no abnormal uptake detected suffering from enlarged prostate gland since last 4/5 yrs, am a psychiatric patient for last 30 years and HTN in short what not at present anxiety depression with anger etc .What course of action I should take now please suggest. Thanks.

MBBS, DPM (Psychiatry)
Psychiatrist, Thrissur
Depression. No need to worry. Any problem will have solution. Because problems and solutions are born twins Have a positive attitude towards life. Weekly holidays Put a smiling face Write diary daily Exercise one hour daily Yoga and breathing exercise Paroxetine 12.5 mg tab night if no sleep daily Stop alcohol and smoke All the best.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai my age is 27 years old but my pennies is very small and not growing bigger please give me any solution.

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is suffering from low platelets count and high fever .Before two days it was 1.58 lac but todays it was just 58000. She is in deep problem and admitted in hospital. So please suggest how to increase platelets count immediate.

Ayurveda, Nashik
Tablet Suwarna sootshekhar 1-1 at 10 am, 2 pm with Gavhankur rasa. please consult me immediately for details. God bless her.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am studying CA. Sometimes suffering with heavy headache while studying continuously. Please give some natural tips.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP. check your eye sight. take health diet. take rest and proper sleep. avoid stress and anxiety. consult again if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 old male. I have very bad neck pain and back pain. What to do? Please help me.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I find its dengue what are the symptoms of dengue and what are the precautions.

General Physician, Cuttack
Dengu virus is transmitted by infected female aedes aegypti mosquito. Incubation period is 3-10 days. Most patients recover. Few patients can develop fatal complication like dhf (dengue hemorrhagic fever)/dss (dengue shock syndrome) symptom 1. Sudden high fever, severe headache 2. Severe bone and joint pain, pain behind eyes 3. Fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain abdomen, loss of appetite 4. Skin rash may appear 2-5 days after fever 5. Blood platelet count is low and dengue antigen test (ns1) is positive prevention 1. Take anti mosquito measures like use of mosquito net, mosquito repellent, 2. Spraying of insecticides in surrounding and keep it free from vegetation, 3. Wearing full sleeve shirts in the evening, 4. Discarding empty containers for collection of water and promoting mosquito breeding.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im male of 17 years After what interval of time there should be sperm prodution in me to keep my reproductive system well ?

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Dear,Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. A low sperm count is also called oligospermia. A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. The production of sperm is a complex process and requires normal functioning of the testicles (testes) as well as the hypothalamus and pituitary glands organs in your brain that produce hormones that trigger sperm production. Low sperm count means chances of conceiving without medical intervention.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor My mother is suffering from heart blockage. She is taking medicine ATORFIT CV 20 .IS this medicine is enough for the problem or some other measures should be taken or any other medicine. Please suggest?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, -As per the assessment of the cardiologist you have to get your mother treated for her heart problem -the treatment will also depend on the degree ofblockage, a 1st degree may not require treatment, a 2nd degree will require medication or a pacemaker & a third degree or complete block will require a pacemaker -also a healthy lifestyle is important, a well balanced diet, regular exercises, proper sleep & reduced stress level will keep the heart & body healthy & fit -take medication regularly, get regular check up done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere peeth mai 4-5 gilti(lump) nikai hai and 3 gikti chest k neeche bhi hai. But pain nahi hota. Agar mai usko teji se press kru to but halka pain hota hai. Suggest me if operation is required.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take fl. Cal. - 0/2 three times a day for one month. Revert back after one month with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed