Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarazYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and suffering from dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa genetic skin disease from the very first day of birth. Help me if there is any medication ?
I am suffering from black head as a pimples on my face. I am used many kind of medicine and creams and also take homeopathy treatment but problems as its. Please consult me as soon.
I am 28 year old. I have turned into darker shades in recent 6-7 years of work life. Can I recover the fairness of my skin to my earlier days at least if not fairer than that. Is there any such home remedy to get fairer especially on my face and lower arms which have been affected most.
I am 24 year male. I hve black dag not shadow around my eyes. I hve applied so many cream & another things to avoid it but it did not get avoid. Its looking vry bad. So please Tel me any meditation or suggestion to avoid it. Please Any of them.
I have a problem with my hair. Dandruff. If I use some powerful shampoos to overcome dandruff, I am getting pimples on my face. I don't know the relation between dandruff and face. What is it? What should I do for this?
Hi, my question is related to my wife's hair loss problem, she has hair loss problem after delivery mostly While washing the hair and comb hair, the hair is falling. so please advise her what should she do?
Hi, she is suffering with her hand from last 15 years, she already treatments with many Dr. S but not found any good result. Her problem is that all hand Pam skin is very rough n some time many cut and bleeding and very small small bubbles in her hand, she not able to do any work and little pain also. Please some better suggestions. Waiting for your reply.
I have hairs on my body. I have got many suggestions to undergo laser treatment. So I would like to know will my body hairs stop coming after the treatment or I have to undergo such treatment whole my life. I also want to know approximately how much will it cost.
Hi I am 31 years old from last few months my hairs are falling. I am doing exercise regularly, plus I m non vegetarian, taking little bit of alcohol & smoking as well. Kindly suggest me to save my hairs.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.
I have had dandruff issues for past 4-5 years now. But in the past year it has got a lot worse. I have tried every anti-dandruff shampoo, oil and also Ayurvedic ones that there is in the market. I have no idea what to do now. I have lost faith in the products advertised on TV and elsewhere.
I have got a stubborn acne on my left thumb. Some call it eella in hindi. I have been drinking safi syrup for 15 days.
Sir my hair are white for last 6 month, I used many medicines but there is no effect, sir what I can do?
Multani mitti is the most natural skin care product and can provide great benefit to the skin when applied in correct manner.
Here are 8 ways in which you can use Multani mitti -
- Dry skin- mix with fresh cream/ malai and chandan ( sandalwood powder) and apply for 20 minutes, dont wait for it to dry completely. Rub gently and remove with luke warm water after 20 minutes of application. USE ONCE A WEEK.
- Oily skin- mix with lemon/ orange juice and apply till the paste completely dries up on the face and changes color. Wash with cold water. USE THRICE A WEEK.
- Normal skin- Mix with cucumber/ tomato/ apple juice and apply till it dries. wash with normal water. Use twice a week.
- Black heads and pimples- Mix with water and apply a thick paste for as long as possible. Overnight application will shrink the pimple fastest.
- Hair conditioning- For migraine/ dry hair- Mix with milk and apply on scalp and hair for 30 minutes and wash with luke warm or cold water as per weather.
- Tan removal- Mix with mashed banana and apply on tanned area. Allow to dry completely and rinse.
- Wrinkles and loose skin- Mix with honey and rice flour and apply for 1 hour. Do not talk, smile or give any expressions till the mask is off your face. Wash with ice cool water.
- Dark circles- Mix with amlond oil+ vitamin E or potato juice or rose water and apply thin layer twice a day for 15 minutes. Rinse with ice cool water.