Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Falguni ShahYour feedback matters!
How to build up stamina I msstubrate daily but I want to stop this. I am losing my stamina day by day plsz help also want to glow my face enrich my face skin plsz tell me what I do.
Hi. I am suffer from sun burn. My arms can be black due to sun burn. I used so many things. But did not effect anything. What can I do?
Meri age 34 year hai mujhe by birth 1baal white tha jise kisi ne 8 years pahle tod diya tha tabhi mera bahut sara hair white ho gya tb meri samajh me nhi aaya kya kiya jaye kya ab mera hair permanent black ho sakta hai.
I am suffering from some skin infection and I already tried many things in that as in triology and electrocautery but to no results what should I do?
I am having scabies with scabatic nodule from 2-3 months. And its not curing even after consulting different doctors. I have tested many ointments. What to do to get rid of these.
I have long silky hair but now its become weaker and lot of hairfall. What is the remedy to make hair stronger?
Hello doctor. I m 23 years old. I have back pain and pimples are at back side of me. So what is solution for it?
Hi respected man/sir. This is my common question. My age is now 20 but in my face beard not come please tell me an idea.
Helo sir I am udit agarwal of 20 years of age I am suffering from pimples problem from around 3 years of time sir please solve my problem.
Iam 21 yrs old and my face becomes oily very frequently can you suggest me natural remedy to get of oil skin on face completely.
In past I Have tried lots of Ayurveda products, Oils,medicine since two years. After using all that I have loosed and 25% to and now it comes my 65% loss of hair on my head. My age is 25 year old. I have loss my full personality its brake my mentality and dter all that I hate my seld to see in mirror so I want to take transplant so suggest me safe and low range of transplant treatment.
Sir, I'm a 19 year old boy. My problem is that my face and my neck is darken than my whole body and it's continuously darken day by day. I had applied some homemade modus so, please guide me for the solution. I'm in big problem.
I am 17yrs old male and I am having too much tan from my elbow to fingers and above neck with tab covering my face.
I have chronic eczema patches on and around the ankles of both legs and a few small patches below the knee. These developed at the age of 15 when I was on antibiotics for breathing problems and severe sneezing due to dust pollution. I have been applying hydrocortisone cream on these lesions for past over 35 years with no appreciable change. Only a few areas have subsided ad left slightly dark patches. Please advise if any other remedies are required and I any permanent solution to resolve and make these lesions disappear
I had pimples and acne on my face before it was to much on my face but now it's improved well but now my face had some marks of pimples on face so what can I do for my face?
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?