Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Falguni SanjanwalaYour feedback matters!
My partner was on her third day of periods we had sex and cum inside her will there be a chance of pregnancy?
The thought of undergoing a major surgery worries most people as they stress about the possible surgical complications, outcomes of the procedure or just get scared with the idea of getting an incision. But, following a few simple steps before the surgery may enable you to not only lessen your fears but also accelerate the recovery process.
Here are some of the most effective tips to prepare yourself in a way that ensures a stress-free surgical procedure.
1. Acquire knowledge about the surgery beforehand: Keep yourself thoroughly informed about the surgical procedures you will undergo. Ask your surgeon about the time required for complete recovery, your stay at the hospital, hygiene standards of the hospital etc. Also, talk about the surgical complications that you may experience and the measures to be taken from your side to deal with them.
2. Inform the doctor about your prevalent health issues: Talk to your doctor if you are suffering from any medical conditions currently like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, arthritis etc. Also inform him if you are under any kind of medications or allergic to any particular drug.
3. Enquire about the types of anaesthesia available: Knowing about your anaesthesia choices always help you prepare better for an operation. While some surgery requires specific types of anaesthesia for other you can decide whether you want a local, regional or general anaesthesia. Local anaesthesia is used for affecting a small area while the regional one is used for numbing a larger part and general, your entire body.
4. Be prepared to deal with the post-surgery pain: You might experience post-surgery pain depending on the type of procedure followed. Ask your doctor for suggestions on the type of medicines you should do to curb this pain. Generally, most doctors recommend drugs, hot or cold therapy, massage etc.
5. Look for a caregiver in advance: You will require some support and care after the surgery while you recover. Seek the help of your family and friends in this regard and ensure that someone can stay with you for at least a day after you return from the hospital.
6. Follow the pre and post surgery instructions given by the doctor: Follow all the instructions given by the doctor regarding the kind of diet to be followed, restriction from consuming certain things like alcohol or any other lifestyle changes required to keep you healthy before and after the surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Broccoli’s demand as well as availability has increased a lot in India since past few years. It is one super food which is packed with highest nutritional value. It can be made into soups, salads or tossed with other vegetables.
5 Health reasons to have broccoli regularly.
1) Anti-Cancer Properties - Cruciferous vegetables are nutrition powerhouses and broccoli is one of them. It lowers the risk of lung and colon cancer. The compound called sulforaphane, which gives the bitter taste to broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables is what is believed to give this vegetable the power to fight cancer. Broccoli also contains folate which is known to decreases chances of breast cancer in women.
2) Bone Health - Broccoli has high content of vitamin K which is good for bone health. One can get more than their daily requirement of vitamin K in just a cup of chopped broccoli.
3) Glowing Skin - Broccoli has vitamin C which is ideal for fighting skin damages caused due to pollution and sun, and takes care of overall texture of the skin.
4) Good Digestion - Broccoli has natural fiber which assists in preventing constipation, lowers the risk of colon cancer and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.
5) Immunity building - Broccoli included in your regular diet ensures a boost to your immune system. Also present in it are magnesium and calcium which help regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir my friend is 18 years old she had a unsafe sex. And she had taken a ipill after sex. This is her first sex. Now she is feeling stomach pain. Is she in safe hands. Please let me now.
I was thinking it was periods only. Bt it stopped in morning. I am 23. I was supposed to get my periods on 29th of tis month but I had sex sterday nd was bleeding heavily. Thought it was periods only. Bt it stopped in the morning. Cld it b sunthng I should b worried about.
I am Married on May-2014, I missed Period in September-2014 and I got Pregnant in october-2014 and Unfortunately October-2014 Ending Continuously Bleeding then Go to another Gynic And Aborted in October Ending. After That we met another Gynic in April-2015 for get pregnancy. I missed period on August -2015 and I got pregnant in September-2015. Gynic advised to scanning Baby heart beat is not functioning Gynic tell for abortion. We met another Gynic for This problem she also tell same reason and I got aborted in November-2015. After that Gynic Tell for 3months gap And we try to Get pregnant From January-2016 Ending Gynic Advised Try to get Pregnant Naturally she advised to Total Vit Daily once in Afternoon Vita great Daily once in Night Till date we not get pregnancy I got period 27/03/16 I met Gynic according this problem She Advised fertile-100mg From 29/03/2016 to 31/03/2016 Night Once Primivala from 03/04/16 to 17/04/16 Night once Susten-200mg 09/04/16 to 18/04/16 Night Once conceive-F 30Tablets Daily Once in Afternoon And for my Husband Fertisore-M 30Tablets Daily once in night Is it better or not Please tell medicines use. Or tell me another way to Get Natural and safe pregnant.
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pcod and later on I found that I am also suffering from thyroid due to high tsh level. My doctor gave me a medicine called thyronorm and after taking this medicine I have started losing too much of hair. What should I do?
What is mirena? is it safe for women? what are the disadvantage of use this mirena? If I have no periods after putting this mirena, is it safe for my health? Please give your suggestion? I have so much of confusion about this product. Shall I use this or not?
The causes and treatment of male infertility
Hello viewers. I am Doctor Rahul Reddy from Androcare Andrology Institute. I am microsurgical Andrologist. Today I am going to discuss about male infertility problems. Why a patient a male patient with low sperm count has to go for ICSI procedure. So there is treatment for male infertility. At least 40% of the patients without any major treatment, they can improve. And another 30% of patients with minimal procedure, they can come back to normalcy. The reason for sperm count going down is Lifestyle issues, hormonal imbalance and obstructions, because of the infections and prosthetic and seminal vesicle infections. What happens in Lifestyle, we don't sleep properly, we don't do workouts, the testosterone will go down.
When testosterone goes down it suppress the sperm count, the ejaculate volume the semen volume will go down and the penetrating capacity of the sperm is also low when your testosterone is low. So we have to change your lifestyle to improve our sperm count. Second common cause for a low sperm count is infections. A male genital tract if you understand that there is testis and there is a sperm tube and from the sperm tube there is a small cement reservoir which is called seminal vesicle and from there whenever a male ejaculate, the semen comes out into the urine passage then it comes out. So in these practice in this complete track wherever there is infection sperm can get affected so whenever we see a patient with low motility the common cause is epididymal infection and these are easily treatable.
So if you start treatment in early days we can completely make this patient normal. The third part is the semen tube. If the semen tube is blocked then it is difficult to treat. The fourth part is the semen reservoir. Why we call it a seminal vesicle? The prostate and seminal vesicle, they produce the white colour fruit which is in the semen. So most of the times we see patients has zero sperm count but he ejaculate. But what they ejaculate is the fluid from the prostate or seminal vesicle which is where there is no sperm inside. So this sperm tube is directly connected to your urine Pathways and the seminal vesicle with the semen reservoir is closely associated with the rectum which is a motion pipe.
So what happens is if there is a infection in urine pipe? This infection can enter the prostate or seminal vesicle and then it can cause severe infection. But why I say severe infections because these most of these infections are silent infections. If you know that there is an infection or there is any pain you can go to doctor. You will go to your doctor and get it treated but most of the time these infections are silent. Whenever a patient comes to us with low sperm count, then we do Semen analysis, we do semen culture, we find out what the kind of infection they have, kind of the bacteria they have and then we have to start treating these patients but only catch in these patients is they need long-term antibiotics and unlike urinary tract infections. So generally in urinary tract will give antibiotics for four five days but inseam infections you need antibiotics for 15 to 20 days. So don't get worried about male infertility. Nowadays 80%, up to 80% of patients with male infertility they can have normal count, normal improvement.
So if you have low sperm count go and see your local urologisy and he will help you in this matter. If you are not getting result you can reach me on lybrate.