Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Falguni M Gala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Falguni M GalaYour feedback matters!
I do not know why there is odour arising from my vagina. Everytime I urinate, I rinse that portion with water, I change underwear everyday, I also drink lots of water. What am I doing wrong?
I have been losing hair from scalp and outer part of my eyebrows. I have taken mesotherapy treatment for hairloss but it dint help.
I am 20 years old. I was affected with ringworm type skin disease on my inner thighs beside by penis. I used candi b but no use. Can you suggest any?
My brother is suffering from acute pain in the neck region and back. He also feels giddy sometimes during movements. Kindly prescribe some permanent remedy.
I am from Kolkata. My wife 63 years is suffering from Chronic Urticaria since last one and half year. She is taking one Levocetirizine 5 mg Tablet AS AND WHEN REQUIRED one tablet ROUGHLY AT AN INTERVAL of every 3-4 days. SURPRISINGLY IT TAKES ONLY 10-15 MINUTES (AFTER TAKING levocetirizine) TO GET RELIEF FROM ITCHING For last 5 months Homeopathy Medicine as detailed below have been tried in Dr. without any improvement (NIL IMPROVEMENT) FREQUENCY OF TAKING ANTI ALLERGY MEDICINE HAS NOT INCREASED/IMPROVED AT ALL. MEDICINES TRIED- Ignatia ,Rhustox ,Apis Melifica, lycopodium, Urticaria Urens. Phosphor Because of her age she takes following allopathy Tablets as detailed below (All Tablets One Tablet Daily) 1) Telvas 3 D for Controlling Hypertension 2) Gluconorm SR 500 for Diabetes 3) Pregabalin M 75 SR for Nerve Problem ALL SYMPTOMS CONTROLLED WITH MEDICATION 4) Anti Allergy levocetirizine AS DESCRIBED EARLIER. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC AREA WHERE ITCHING STARTS, IT CAN START AT ANY PLACE OF THE BODY AND AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY. Medicine Experts and Dermatologists have termed the disease as an idiopathy one and to be controlled Is there any PERMANENT cure in Ayurveda?
Myself 55 years male, 70 kg, using 6 glasses, chartered accountant by profession, do not have sound sleep, pain at bottom of spine and severe pain in heel of left leg. constipation problems and have got operated twice for piles (Bleeding). Kindly advise. Thanks.
Hives, also called urticaria are swollen welts or bumps that appear on your skin suddenly.
They itch, burn and sting and can happen anywhere on your body. You can get them on your face, lips, tongue, ears or chest. And in size, they can be as small as an eraser to as large as a plate. They also form plaques and can last for hours or up to several days.
- Acute urticaria - These type of hives last less than six weeks. The most common causes are allergies due to certain foods and medications, or infections. These hives can also happen due to diseases or insect bites.
- Chronic urticaria - Hives lasting more than six weeks come under this category. What causes them is usually more difficult to identify than what causes acute urticaria. In some cases, chronic hives are caused due to thyroid disease, hepatitis or even cancer. This type can affect your internal organs like lungs, muscles, and the gut. Thus, symptoms include muscle soreness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
- Physical urticaria - These types are caused due to direct physical stimulation of the skin due to cold, heat, sun exposure, vibration, pressure, sweating, and exercise.
What causes hives?
Hives happen mostly due to allergies. Some of the common hive triggers are-
- Certain foods, especially peanuts, eggs, nuts and shellfish- Fresh foods are more likely to cause hives as compared to cooked foods. Certain food additives and preservatives can also play culprits.
- Medicines like penicillin and sulfa- based antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen which are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, high blood pressure drugs like ACE inhibitors, and painkillers such as codeine can also trigger hives.
- Insect bites
- Transfusion of blood
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and infected throat
- Viral infections- common cold and hepatitis
- Pollen grains
- Plants like poison oak and poison ivy
- Cold weather
- Pet dander. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.