Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hi I am 25 year old my elbow is very dark pls confirm what to do if possible tell about natural products.
Hello, i'm 19 years old my body skin is fair except for penis it looks dark. What should I do make it fair as rest of body skin ? How to best take care of it for a healthy penis ?
I want to look fair as there is pigmentation on my forehead so please suggest mi some medicine or creams plz.
I am 22 years old. I am facing blackheads and whiteheads problems a lot. I have tried many lotions and medicines but not sure of its working. I want to stop them. How to avoid them by a healthy diet and do suggest a cure for it. Thank you.
Hi I am 23 years old and I have oily skin problems in summer season. Please advice what to do and which homeopathic medicine I must take.
Kindly suggest me medicine for Staphylococcus Infection on my penis. It's been haunting me since 4 years. Initially I used Cefi-xl tablets and got rid of it. But then again it reappeared and has been there permanently. Those tablets didn't work later. Please help
I am having pimples on my face , near chin , on forehead ,on cheeks , & even dandruff & itchy scalp for the past 6 years pls help what can be done , pls My menstrual cycle is normal.
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
I have pimples on my forehead and chick as well, is it due to summer or any other problems please help me, thanking you.
I am 28 years old female. My hair fall is increasing since one year. My scalp remains oily after washing (using dove shampoo) and scalp itching also. On the day of oiling and washing hair fall becomes 80-90. Normally it is 40-50. I am also suffering from thyroid (value-6 .)please tell me the correct advice.
I have dandruff problem from last 4 month. I used Head & shoulder and one fungicides lotion anti dandruff shampoo. But they don't work permanently. I need permanently solution for this problems. Please help.
I don't know what happened suddenly hair start to lose like leafs from tree during spring I am really worried.
I am 30 yrs old man. I have oily skin and dandruff problem. Last few years I am facing hair loss problem. During bath and comb more than 20-30 hairs getting uprooted. The water used in bathroom is having iron more than normal. I don't have any stomach problem or any allergy. I use panteen hair fall control shampoo once in 2/3 days along with conditioner of the same brand. Please suggest me something to stop this hair fall problem.
I am suffering from pimples on face n wit dark spots. Light sun burn on MA fore head tried all types of acne but there is no use. please help me out this.
5 facial rejuvenation myths debunked
A cosmetic treatment that aims to restore the youthfulness of your face is known as facial rejuvenation. This face enhancement can be achieved through either surgical or non-surgical means and involves procedures like facelift, neck lift, brow lift and eyelid lift.
This subject also comes with its fair share of myths, which are:
Myth 1: Facelifts only tighten the skin
This is not true. In a facelift procedure, the surgeon simply doesn't tighten your facial skin but lifts and tightens the underlying tissues and muscles. As a consequence, it is not only the skin that ends up looking tighter but your entire face.
Myth 2: Crow's feet can be removed using eyelid lift
An eyelid lift is performed to remove fat that accumulates around your eye area. Fat in this area causes bags under your eye. This process aims at the tightening of the skin surrounding your eyelid region. But eyelid surgery doesn't prevent the muscles in this area from contracting, which is a cause of crow's feet or wrinkles.
Myth 3: It is not safe for dark-skinned people
While ablative laser procedures may not be ideal for individuals with darker skin tones as they are more at risk of developing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (it refers to a form of temporary pigmentation that occurs following an injury or an inflammatory disorder), treatments like microdermabrasion (a procedure that removes dead skin cells using a special diamond tip instrument) and chemical peels (a technique used to smoothen and improve your skin texture) can be safely done.
Myth 4: All injectable treatments are the same
The function that an injectable serve is either one of these two: it prevents your nerves from signalling the muscles (which is what botox does), or fills up spaces to remove wrinkles and fine lines. They are therefore not the same. Injectables differ from one another based on ingredients, duration, the part of the face where they are used and results.
Myth 5: Facial surgeries and cosmetic injectables don't give you a natural appearance
The key to getting a natural appearance from your facial rejuvenation procedure lies with consulting with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon. He or she is the best person to help get you the results that you are looking for while keeping you in the loop about the potential risks and cost.