Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faizan BhoiraYour feedback matters!
My Son 19 months, keeps getting cold again n again. Almost every month. I take him to Dr. who mostly prescribes him 5 ml Advent suspension with other syrups. Is this a high antibiotic? Is there any other home remedy or anything better I can do for him?
Ongoing monitoring is essential to maintain and establish the lowest step and dose of treatment to minimize cost and maximise safety.
Typically patient should be seen one to three months after initial assesment,and every three months thereafter.After an exacerbation.the patient should be assesed within two weeks to one month.
At every visit the patient inform the doctor following.
Use of short acting B2 agonist
Night awakening due to cough/breathlessness.
Interferance in day today activity by cough/breathless.
Any triger observed by patient.
Any concern regarding drug use.
On the basis of above information ,doctor can step up,step down or continue same treatment.
If asthma not controlled,then step treatment
If asthma partly controlled ,then consider stepping up treatment.
If asthma well controlled for three months ,then step down treatment is recommended. The goal is to maintain control with minimum treatment.
Monitoring is still reccomended even after control is achieved,as asthma is a variable disease,treatment has to be adjusted periodically.
My niece is 4 months old. She is underweight. What all can we give her to feed other than mothers milk? Like orange juice grapes juice? Please help.
My son (2.9 years) suffers from stool problem. He doesn't empty his stomach unless the syrup Laxobix is given. This has been going on since 7-8 months. I don't know how to bring him back to natural way.
My daughter is 6 months old. Please suggest a proper diet plan. What all food is safe to give at this point till 7th month.
My daughter is 2 years and 3 months old, she is too weak. Her birth weight was 2.5kg. Present weight was 12 kg. I suffer to her weight please give some better result food menu or medicine. Thank you.
My son, 5 years old, is suffering from recurring cough n cold. After every 2-3 months the symptoms repeats. Starting with running nose, it turns in dry cough, chest congestion n vomiting tendency. Please advise.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
Hello sir my daughter in law is 3 years old she get vomited what ever she eats tomorrow we are going to have a 29 hours train journey continuously so please sugest the food diet we should maintain during the journey.
My daughter who is 2 years and 8 months is suffering from boiled watery pimples which r getting burst n becoming black again new r starting, she is also feelings itching. She had the same problem earlier also twice I had given her azithromycin 200 on doctors prescription, so now also from 3 days I have been going the same syrup but she is not recovering pls suggest what to do.
My baby age 11 months not slept in day time like other kids, he sleep 15 mins in evary sleep in day time twice. May I know the reason?
Visiting a dentist can be very daunting. We realize that and hence here are 7 reasons that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So here are the seven reasons to make you smile
#1. No pain, only gain
Dental clinics are no longer the torture chambers they used to be. With modern amenities and warm welcoming interiors you no longer need to be afraid of hospital like settings with scary looking doctors.
#2. Pain anxiety control
We now have advanced equipment that replaces drills, injections and blades, all the instruments that you may have feared in the dental office.
#3. Sleep while getting a root canal
While root canals are the most feared treatments in dentistry, patients today are painlessly treated within a single sitting, so much so that they sleep through most of their treatment.
#4. Walk out with an instant face lift
Getting an instant cleaning and whitening is now as easy as walking in for a 15-45 minute session. So even if you're a last minute person getting that dazzling set before a party or your big day is ever so easy.
#5. Straighten teeth without ugly braces!
If its crooked teeth that are bothering you and you just cant bear the thought of ugly metal braces, the new invisible braces is just the perfect solution to your problem. No one will ever know you have braces! and you will be smiling all along the treatment and have a better smile at the end of it!
#6. No more cavities!
We counsel our patients on how to ensure no more cavities right from diet counseling to establishing oral hygiene habits that'll prevent any future cavities to keep that sweet smiling face always intact!
#7. Fixed teeth for all
We now have the ability of replacing a crippling denture with fixed teeth which maximizes your eating pleasure and increases your self-confidence no matter your age!
Now, you have seven reasons to make you fearless about visiting a dentist like smile essentials.
We're sure once you have done your treatment, you will be smiling more than ever before!
Call us for your appointments at 9209200024.
Dear Doctor I ve 4 months and 20 days old baby till date I ve been giving oly breast milk I have to join office in two days I feel so guilty about it, am planning to express my milk and feed baby when am not at home, is it good to feed my milk storing in fridge, am really so guilty about it. Please help me to over come my guilty or is there anything that I can do?
My girl child has Down Syndrome. She is 5 years old now.Her speech is delayed.She has tonsils.Due to tonsils she has week imuue system. Please give me some sujeshion. Thanks
My baby is 1 month old. Should I give her gripe water or mugli ghutti 555. Is these medicines are safe and useful for infants.
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child, but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
- Eating healthy food: Children always have the propensity to consume junks and avoid healthy food. It is the duty of the parents to correct this and teach their kids to eat healthy food. You must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run.
- Table manners: Children eating on their own generally create a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known to a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table.
- Regular brushing of the teeth: The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good teeth and see to it that they brush daily and twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
- Early to bed: It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
- Play outdoors: You must make it a habit for your children to play outside more often. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity.