Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faizan BhoiraYour feedback matters!
My son is 5 years old, he has lost two teeth from lower side. Is the age is suitable for losing teeth and teeth of upper side is also loose. Can you please tell me how I can save his teeth from early loosing.
I am suffering from polycystic since few months. And this is causing severe pain in my lower abdominal part, weight gain, irregular periods, hairs on upper lips and weakness.
Is zentel oral suspension safe for 11 months old baby? How much dosage should be given? Can I give it to my baby.
Good Morning Sir, It's problem of our relative. We did marriage to him recently Three months back. He says to his wife that he cannot lift any weight. He did not participate in "COHABITATION" till now. He says that he is getting tired. His legs are paining. He has "GADDALU" on whole part of testicles. We took him to doctor, Doctor said that there are "MULTIPLE SEBACEOUS CYSTS ON SCROTUM OF TESTICLES" He keeps his "PENIS" in "VAGINA" and sleeps on wife and he says he cannot do anything. 1) Would there be any problem in the future. He says that he will take treatment after 10 months. 2) Whether due to presence of this there is no chance of children to give birth. 3) Whether this "sebaceous CYSTS ON TESTICLES" occur overnight or it occurs during child birth. 4) Whether after surgery again this cysts regrow 5) Whether the wife can stay with her or should take divorce and marry another person or he can recover from it and participate in "COHABITATION" after some time. 6) How much time he should take rest after surgery. NOTE: He disclosed to his wife that he has an habit of "HAND PUMPING" from several years prior to marriage. Whether the problem caused due to this reason.
My baby is 3 months old and I am not able to get enough milk to feed him, I am taking perinorm off and on, taking galact, having methi n zeera tea in morning, eating halo, oats, garlic, what else can I do to increase my supply I want to give as less NAN as possible. I have to return to work in a month please advise.
How to motivate him to get fit. He is 11 years old and little obsessed. Suggest me .what food should I give him.
Meri 4 saal ki beti hai. Usko left ear se yellow and bad smelly discharge hota hai. 2 mnths back I consulted child specialist, she prescribed following medicines: syp. Augmentin syp. Mucolite syp macberry syp. C&c saari medicines lene k baad ye prblm band hogaya tha but kal raat se ear pain k saath phir se discharge start hogaya. This prblm has started when she was 2 yrs old. Whenever she has cough n cold, this prblm occurs. Now shld I restart the above mentioned medicines? what are the causes of this prblm? because there is no hole in her ear wall. Then why it occurs every now and then? please guide me with your valuable advices? thanks!
My new born baby of 15 days has got watery eyes. Water keeps coming out of her eyes. What needs to be done in this case.
Why it's important that your child's diet is calcium-rich
Calcium is an inevitable part of your child's diet. You cannot afford to skip it if you wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle for your child. It is recommended that children between the ages of 9 and 18 should get approximately 1300 milligrams of calcium every day. Calcium-rich diet is important for your child for a number of reasons.
- calcium helps in building strong bones and teeth for your child.
- it is important in order to ensure proper functioning of your child's muscles and nerves.
- calcium plays a vital role in the release of such hormones and enzymes in your child's body that convert the food he eats into energy.
- it is also helpful in causing the blood to clot whenever your child gets bruised.
- since your child is continuously growing, a calcium-rich diet ensures an adequate supply of resources that help him to develop new bones that are healthy and strong.
- a calcium-rich diet is also essential as far as other bodily functions like muscle contraction, blood vessel constriction and relaxation are concerned.
What does lack of a calcium do to your child's body?
- lack of calcium can cause bone diseases like osteoporosis in your girl child, thus exposing her to a greater risk of weakened bones and possibility of fractures.
- if your child is a young kid and his diet lacks calcium or vitamin d, which absorbs calcium, he is exposed to the threats of the bone-softening disease called rickets. It can cause in him bowing of the legs, muscle pain and poor growth.
- bones are living tissues that change constantly, old bones keep getting replaced by newer ones and a calcium-rich diet aids this procedure. Therefore without an adequate supply of calcium, this process would borrow minerals from existing bones, thus weakening them and exposing them to increased risks of fracture.
- lack of calcium also increases risks of cardiovascular diseases, damaged gums, high blood pressure, ovarian and breast cancer and several other infirmities in your child in his later years.