Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faiyaz B. PochiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?
My weight is 68kg. and my age 23 yrs. and height 5 inch. I do not have thyroid problem and no history of pcod. Then how to reduce my weight. and why i am gaining weight please give solution sir.
I've been coughing since 3 or 4 days. Is it getting serious. Should I take medication or wait for more days?
Dear sir, I have problem in my penis size is small bcz I do hp so how to increase my size please advise.
I am having gallstones 4 mm from last 3 month my Dr. advised urosodi tablet and Apple cider vinegar twice a day with Luke warm water. I am fine now no pain nothing. Pls advise do I need to get operated or no. Any other tablet which may dissolve the stone pls advise. Pls advise further treatment.
I am 33 yrs old male. I have Psychological disorders, i. e. Mental illness from last 3 months. Please help me.
Hi my father has blood sugar level 120 before breakfast but after food he has 218 how to control it? is any new medication is required?
I am 22 yrz old. (170 cm, 57kg) I want to increase my weight and want to escape from this skinny figure. What type of diet and food I shud have. I heard about a ayurveda medicine Nutrigain (granules and capsule) is it effective? Even my hand and leg bones seems to be so narrow. Is it because of lack of calcium? What I can do. Want to increase weight soon.
I am 20 year old boy. I am facing acne problem on my face. please suggest me some treatment. Thnx sir.
I suffer from pain in my lower abdomen whenever I have meals. It lasts for short time but occurs consistently. Mostly occurs after breakfast. Medicines do no good! All the tests (examinations) show that there is no problem at all. What should I do?
My daughter is almost 20 months old and have been running with high fever for 2 to 3 days.. Fever being 102 to 103 degrees. Have consulted a doc here in Mumbai but medicines don't seem to work. Her fever returns post few hours of dosage. She has vomited too esp post taking medicines in her anger since she didn't want to take medicines and we had pushed it down her throat. We aren't sure of the height exactly but doc mentioned she is fine with respect to height, age and weight. Medicines prescribed - 5 ML Macpod 50 twice a day for 6 days and 3.75 ML meftal P thrice a day till fever exists. This wasn't working so we again checked with the doc and he suggested to give 6 ML Crocin instead of meftal. She falls sick every 3 odd months with fever and get running nose too. We are really worried and thinking of getting blood and urine tests done. Pls suggest.
I am 26 year female, recently I realized that I frequently forget things within some minute after remembering. When I get angry I just feel like getting mad or thinking of destroy everything around me. Sometime I did an emotional outburst. I realize that I am suffering some psychological problem. What should I do?
I have pain in my right leg from my center of butt to heel from last 4 months. When I sit on chair it starts and stays for all the day. When ever my thigh get pressurise pain starts.
The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin(better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy.
It is made by cells formed in the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall.
Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12-14 days after conception by a urine test.
Typically, the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.
Key Things To Remember About HCG Levels -
- As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.
- Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 -6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.
- An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.
- The hCG hormone is measured in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml).
- A transvaginal ultrasound should be able to show at least a gestational sac once the hCG levels have reached between 2,000mIU/ml. Because levels can differentiate so much and conception dating can be wrong, a diagnosis should not be made by ultrasound findings until the hCG level has reached at least 2,000.
- A single hCG reading is not enough information for most diagnoses. When there is a question regarding the health of the pregnancy, multiple testings of hCG done a couple of days apart give a more accurate assessment of the situation.
- The hCG levels should not be used to date a pregnancy, since these numbers can vary so widely.
- There are two common types of hCG tests. A qualitativehCG test detects if hCG is present in the blood. A quantitative hCG test (or beta hCG) measures the amount of hCG actually present in the blood.
- Guideline To HCG Levels During Pregnancy
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age):
- 3 weeks LMP: 5-50 mIU/ml
- 4 weeks LMP: 5-426 mIU/ml
- 5 weeks LMP: 18-7,340 mIU/ml
- 6 weeks LMP: 1,080-56,500 mIU/ml
- 7-8 weeks LMP: 7, 650-229,000 mIU/ml
- 9-12 weeks LMP: 25,700-288,000 mIU/ml
- 13-16 weeks LMP: 13,300-254,000 mIU/ml
- 17-24 weeks LMP: 4,060-165,400 mIU/ml
- 25-40 weeks LMP: 3,640-117,000 mIU/ml
* These numbers are just a guideline, every woman's level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters, but rather the change in the level.
What Can A Low HCG Level Mean?
A low hCG level can mean any number of things and should be rechecked within 48-72 hours to see how the level is changing.
A low hCG level can indicate:
- Miscalculation of pregnancy dating
- Possible miscarriage or blighted ovum
- Ectopic pregnancy
What Can A High HCG Level Mean?
A high level of hCG can also mean a number of things and should be rechecked within 48-72 hours to evaluate changes in the level.
A high hCG level can indicate:
- Miscalculation of pregnancy dating
- Molar pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancy