Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faiyaz B. PochiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am fateh Sir I m suffering from cough last 2 week. I took some medicine but my ill is remain same So what should I do for my cure. Sir due to cough my study is not going proper. After one week I have a exam. So please give me some suggestion for that. thanks I'll wait for your answer.
Iam 26 years old from hyderabad, I am suffering from hair loss and present it is baldness. I want to go for hair transplantation, is it safe, which method is safe, and clinic is good.
I have a hook shaped penis. My wife is 1 foot shorter than me. Because of this height difference, and because of the shape of my penis (bent downwards), it gets difficult to penetrate during intercourse in any position. So how do I straighten my penis? Also I climax within 2-3 minutes. What can I do to delay my climax?
I am 28 years old I have dark circle and oily skin which looks ugly pls can you suggest best safe effective cream for my problem.
Hi this is sachin alamkere, my problem is that I have large amount of belly fat around my stomach only only. From last 20 days am doing running and exercise .little bit reducing the fat. But I want to reduce fastly. Because am will be married. Also am not eating any spicy food and fatty items. Also taking only 6 hrs sleep. Please advise me my eating schedule and what to eat to reduce stomach belly fat. And what to exercise. Awaiting your valuable reply.
I am suffering erection problem in last one month then last long using the Viagra tablets 2 in a one week then problem is start my pennis is not the erection plg suggested the problem answer.
Hi, I am 26 married woman. From February 2016 my period started to irregular. Then in USG I found that I have PCOS from last April 2016. I have been on Yasmin hormone tablet for 7th months. Now I am trying for a baby. So, last January, gyneo prescribed me Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th day for ovulation. Also prescribed me start Duphaston 10 mg two tablet for each day from 16th day. So I have completed my all medicines course. But next month My pregnancy test was negative. And I got my period. Now I want to try pregnancy in a natural way without any medicines. I want to know that Can I try pregnancy without medicines? If I try is there any problem that can be affected me? How can I know When I am ovulating & from which day I can do intercourse? I am so much worried. Please give a suggestion.
I am taking lycogyl tablet for treatment of dark circles under the eyes. Is this safe or there any other good substitute pls tell.
Hi I am 34 yr old male. Was detected with hyperthyroidism. Taking thyronorm daily morning. Was advised to continue for life. Can this not be brought under control or cured by any other means. I mean I don't want to take these pills for life.
Small black things fall from hair sometimes what are they exactly, they are hard like rock and small black in colour. They are not lice for sure.
I am suffered from acidity problem daily. Due to this diseases like firing in my chest so please solve my problem.
I have -7.5 power on my right eye and -6 power on my left eye since year 2000. Now I want to know whether contact lenses is suitable for me or not. Is there any negative point for the use of contact lenses. Thanking you.
My baby is 1.9yrs old with 8.9kg he has cold and cough from past 4 days. I'm using montair-lc (5ml at night) and ambrodil-s (5ml twice daily). Shall I continue for another 3 days or else any other medicine?
I want know about testosterone hormones. What it effect on body and sex life. I want to start bodybuilding and some suggest me that first check your testosterone because because its effect on muscle growth. Please suggest all about this.
I have developed large third grade piles after pregnancy and delivery .it was a normal delivery. Please suggest treatment for the same.
Dear sir My BP reading is showing lesser than right arm Which arm we have to consider Is digital monitor show + or - readings.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove black mark on my face. Please please please.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.