Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fahad M.S.
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Fahad M.S.Your feedback matters!
I am 50 years old lady. I am having diabetes. I take medicine daily for diabetes. I have lot of pain in my right leg throughout the day. How to cure this?
Hi I am 54 years male, working in govt. I am in take medicine for bp and sugar begining stage with heomeopathy medicine, but no satisfaction, now I have severe upper back pain at back of the chest. And having acute itching problem in both lower legs. And no sleep in night. After that I have take alopathy medicine for the same now I am quit. What will I do next. I need your suggestion please.
Neck pain is a very common problem found in people who are habituated with a wrong posture for extended periods in a day, day after day. While old age and arthritis contribute to neck pain, even younger individuals who sit for hours in front of a computer screen or just generally have a faulty posture, may be subjected to such pains. Neck pain is usually due to cervical spondylitis.
While most of the neck pains are cured by topical muscle relaxants, those who have a severe condition may not be able to touch their chest with their chin, may have a loss of strength in one arm, may have shooting pain in one arm or shoulder, or may experience a sudden change in the bowel habits. In these situations, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
The homeopathic remedies for neck pain are as follows:
- Cimicfuga: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain radiates out and is almost like an electric shock spreading to the left arm. Pain and stiffness is experienced by the individual undergoing such a condition, if the hand is pulled backwards. Damp and cold conditions are aggravating factors, whereas warmth, pressure, and rest provide relief.
- Chelidonium: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain is associated with heaviness and tenderness. In such a condition, the pain may also affect the right arm, shoulder or wrist. Touching or moving the arm is an aggravating factor and relief is provided with warmth.
- Gelsemium: This is the medication of choice when soreness and tenderness in the neck region along with a persistent headache is the condition. Pain intensity keeps changing and the patient feels very weak and lethargic. To relieve the pain, the patients are advised to lie down with their head raised. Aggravation of the pain happens due to cold and damp conditions.
- Causticum: When the muscle and tendons undergo stiff contractions and the muscles of the neck are weakened, Causticum is the remedy of choice. Patients are unable to move their head to the right and find it extremely difficult to be able to bend it backwards. Pain in the neck is excruciating and accompanied with a tearing and burning sensation. Movements aggravate the pain and heat exposure provides relief.
- Bryonia: A stitching sensation in the neck, which seems to extend upto the shoulders, is when Bryonia is prescribed. Swelling accompanied with a feeling of heat in the shoulders is also present. Movements increase the pain while relaxation of the shoulder and neck region brings relief.
The aforementioned options are the treatment lines of choice in case of a neck pain. They are universally accepted to be safe options, sans side effects, and that’s why most patients prefer them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Our bones and joints make us functional on a day to day basis. It is, therefore, imperative that we should take good care of them at all times. There are many conditions that can affect our skeletal system and one of them is, Gout. While the link between the two may not be that obvious, gout happens to be a condition, which is sometimes related to arthritis. Therefore, it is sometimes known by the name 'gouty arthritis'.
While the issue may be severely painful, it does not mean that it cannot be reduced. And of course, when a person has the option and cutting the pain caused by gout drastically, his or her natural response is likely to be 'why not?'
Why Does It Happen?
The main reason for the occurrence of gout is too much uric acid being present in the body. The limbs of the body swell up, especially the extremities and this is known to be very painful. In many cases of gout, the swelling is especially evident in the big toe. Flare ups can last hours on end and may even get longer.
The people who wish to get the gout that is putting him or her through so much pain treated, there are quite a few options at their disposal. There are pain relievers that can be consumed under the advice of a medically qualified professional. While these pain relievers do not treat gout, but can reduces the intensity of the symptoms. Daily doses can be recommended as per the requirement and severity of the situation.
How to Get Rid of Gout?
While some anti-inflammatory drugs may have their effect, but no matter how bad the pain, aspirin is a drug that needs to be avoided. Intake of aspirin can make the problem even worse, which is the last thing a person would want!
The severe problems of gout can be dealt with the chemicals known as corticosteroids. Now, while these can provide some very effective pain relief, using them can be tricky due to certain side effects. One of these side effects is that since these chemicals are injected into the joints, they can significantly weaken them. The other side effect is that they slow the healing process of the wound. Both of these side effects are highly undesirable for any patients. These chemicals are usually prescribed by the doctors after a thorough analysis of patient's condition and history.
A person who drinks alcohol and suffers from severe condition of gout should look to scale back the amount which is consumed by him or her. This is because alcohol increases the amount of uric acid which is present in the blood.