Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Dear Doctor I am 61 year old and having erectile dysfunction can you please suggest food which can cure my problem.
I have a lower abdomen pain last year n I have take a medicine n it was fine but now again the sane problem arises. Please help me.
Sir I am having stomach ache since last night. I haven't eaten anything from the roadside too. Sir please suggest me what to do or please suggest me any medicine.
Doctor my age is 48 and I feel very lazy. Suffering body pain and bit weak as well. Ki dly help me with medicine so that I cn feel good as this problem persists during winter and rainy season.
I have gone night emission 9 year continue every three days what should I do I take medicine also but no effect. Iam going weak day by day. please advice me.
I do daily masturbation. I want to know that its became a weak me? And how I can avoid? And one more thing if I want sex with my GF without protection? And avoid pregnancy so how it can happened?
Keep your water intake proper in this winter. proper water intake helps to reduce constipation and urine infection. Apply til oil on extremities before going to bed. Til oil has natural vit E. Til oil reduces dryness of skin. Til oil provide natural insulation.
My wife 39 years old sufferring from neck, back and knee pain since 3-4 years. Mri findings are gap in l5, l6. Please advise, how to treat this pain anf cure permenantly as surgery is not safe.
I lost my twin babies during delivery, since then after one month I am having some giddiness, feeling anxiety when hear any small bad news and some pinching like pain right side of heart. Please help me.
One month se mujhe anixety ho rahi hai mujhe raat ko need nahi aati. Eyes red rehti hai left side chest mai heavy lagta hai haath bhi dard rahta hai bechni rahti hai.
Sir very good morning sir my father have sugar so please tell me what to eating so please tell me sir.
Hi, am 28 years old Female, suffering from allergy, allergy from cold, things become worsts during winters, symptoms are red and patchy/spot swelling skin associated with itching, How I can diagnose this.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.